Chapter 2

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

YoSeob POV
 
It was now evening and I'm now at my house. I already had my dinner but I can't sleep because I kept thinking about what JunHyung said. 
 
Why me? Why did he told me that?? DOes he need my help with Suzy??
 
I'm so confused. It's his fault for saying he loves Suzy and became quite after that.
 
"Arghh, this is so frustrating" I messed my hair up.
 
I know. I'll just talk to him about it and ask why he told me that.
 
= = =
 
The next day...
 
No One's POV
 
YoSeob was already in school and he was early. He wants to talk to JunHyung about what he said yesterday. And he need to hurry because Suzy might come to school.
 
He waited for a few miuntes until he saw the person he need. He went to him.
 
"Good Morning, JunHyung-sshi" YoSeob greeted.
 
"Good MOrning, YoSeob-sshi" JunHyung replied.
 
"Can I talk to you?" YoSeob asked.
 
"You're already talking" JunHyung smirked.
 
"Why did you told me that you're inlove with Suzy?" YoSeob asked.
 
"Well, I just want to see your reaction with it" JunHyung replied.
 
"BUt, is it true?" YoSeob said.
 
"What is true?" JunHyung asked.
 
"That you love her" YoSeob replied and eyed him.
 
"Yes. It's true" JunHyung replied.
 
"Okay. Then why don't you say it to Suzy?" YoSeob asked.
 
"Uhm..I don't know how to approach her" JunHyung said messing his hair up. YoSeob giggled.
 
"The kingka is scared to approach the girl he likes? Wow" YoSeob said laughing a little.
 
"Well, not scared. I guess shy is the word" JunHyung replied.
 
"I can help you get close to Suzy if you like" YoSeob said. JunHyung's eyes widened.
 
"Really? You'll do that??" JunHyung asked excitedly.
 
"Yeah. But if you became a couple, you must promise to never hurt her" YoSeob said.
 
"Yes. I promise. Thank you, YoSeob-ahh" JunHyung said and hugged YoSeob.
 
YoSeob blushed and his heart beats faster. JunHyung broke the hug and went away. YoSeob also went to his room to wait for his bestfriend. He was walking there while his hands were on his chest. He can still feel his heart beating fast.
 
= = =
 
YoSeob POV
 
Why is my heart beating fast?? It can't be beacuse of JunHyung.
 
I was busy thinking when someone covered my eyes. I smiled and hold her hands.
 
"Suzy-ahh, good morning" I said to her.
 
"Morning, Seob Seob" She replied taking her seat.
 
My eyes went to JunHyung and I saw him looking at her. I giggled.
 
"Why are you giggling? Did something happen?" Suzy asked eyeing me.
 
"Nothing happened" I replied.
 
"Anyway, I was planning to go to the amusement park this saturday. Wanna come with me??" She changed the topic. My eyes sparkled.
 
"Yes. Of course. You know I love amusement parks" I replied her. She smiled at me.
 
"Well, get ready this saturday to have lots of fun" Suzy said.
 
Hmm, maybe I can invite JunHyung so he and Suzy will become close.
 
"Uhm, Suzy-ahh?" I called her. She turned to me.
 
"Can I invite some friends?" I asked.
 
"Sure. The more the merrier" She replied happily.
 
Yes. I'll invite JunHyung so that he will become close with Suzy. The class started.
 
= = =
 
No One's POV
 
It's now the end of the day. YoSeob was waiting for JunHyung to ask him about this saturday. 
 
His smile got wider when he saw him. But his heart also started beating faster.
 
"Hey" YoSeob greeted.
 
"Hey, you want to talk to me?" JunHyung asked.
 
"Yup, Suzy was planning to go to the amusement park this saturday and she said I can invite some friends so I'm inviting you" YoSeob said smiling.
 
"Really? I can really come?" JunHyung asked.
 
"I invited you, didn't I? Now you can become close with Suzy" YoSeob said smiling.
 
JunHyung hugged him again. YoSeob's eyes widen and his heart beats faster than before.
 
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, YoSeob-ahh. Thank you so much" JunHyung said and broke the hug.
 
YoSeob was really red right now and he tried not to look at JunHyung so he won't see his face.
 
"I-It's okay. I'll go now. D-Dont forget this saturday" YoSeob said and bowed before runnng away. But he heard JunHyung saying goodbye to him.
 
= = =
 
YoSeob POV
 
I was lying on my bed but I can still remember my conversation with JunHyung earlier.
 
Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I like JunHyung???
 
But he likes my bestfriend. Argh this is really frustrating.
 
Yah! Heart! Stop beating so fast when he's close.
 
 
 
 
= = =
Author:
 
Annyeong
 
Thank you for subscribing ^^
 
Chapter 2 is done.
 
Sorry for the mistakes.