Chapter 24

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

YoSeob POV

Today is such a beautiful day. There's snow falling in the sky. It's probably because christmas is coming soon. But before christmas comes a very important day for me. Yup. You guessed it. Today is JunHyung's birthday. But it seems that I can't celebrate it with him. Why? Because he went home to his parents because they called him. It's obvious they want to celebrate his birthday with him. Of course he'll go. They are his parents. And I'm just a what? Classmate. House mate. Friend. Yup. I'm just one of those three. I sighed. Then someone hit my head.

"Ouch. Yah what's your problem?!" I yelled at GiKwang. "You know. We didn't come here to the mall for me see you pout and sigh all day" He crossed his arms. "But I'm sad that I can't celebrate Junnie's birthday with him" I pouted. "If you begin your whining, I swear I'm gonna hit you hard" GiKwang said and I glared at him. "You're so mean" I yelled at him. He hanged his tongue out. Then my phone started ringing. I looked and saw JunHyung's name on the screen so I immediately answered it.

 

Phone Convo:

YoSeob: Yoboseyo.

JunHyung: Seob-ah, I'm going home.

YS: Eh?! But I thought you're staying there until tomorrow.

JH: That was the original plan but my parents had a sudden meeting so we canceled that plan.

YS: Oh. That's kinda sad.

JH: That's why I'm going there now. I want to celebrate my birthday there so you better prepare something awesome when I came back. Okay.

YS: Eh? But ...

JH: No buts. Okay I'll be there in about two hours. See ya.

YS: Yah! Junnie!

End of Convo

 

= = = =

 

No One's POV

"Was that Jun?" GiKwang asked. YoSeob smiled and nodded his head. "He said he'll go home now. So I can still celebrate his birthday with him" YoSeob said happily. "That's good news. At least you won't whine anymore" GiKwang said. "Yah!" YoSeob yelled. "More importantly, are you set up for the celebration of his birthday?" GiKwang asked. "That's right. I need to buy ingredients and cook food. And I need to buy him a present" YoSeob said panicky. "Then what are we still doing here? Let's go" GiKwang said and pulled YoSeob and they went to the nearest market.

They bought many ingredients and YoSeob also bought JunHyung's present. So with that, they went to YoSeob's apartment and started preparing the food. And after an hour or so, everything is set up.

"Were done" YoSeob said happily. "That's right. All you need is for JunHyung to appear and there you go" GiKwang said. "Nae. I hope everything is good" YoSeob said. "Everything is great. I'll be going now so I won't disturb you two" GiKwang smiled and hugged YoSeob before he left. Alone, YoSeob waited for JunHyung to return until it was nighttime and his wait was done when there was a knock on the door.

 

= = = =

 

YoSeob's POV

So nervous. But this is for JunHyung so I'll keep this nervousness to myself. With that, I opened the door and JunHyung's smiling face greeted me.

"I'm back" He said. "Welcome back. And Happy Birthday" I said and hugged him and he hugged me back. "Thank you, YoSeob" He said. I broke the hug and led him to the kitchen where all the food was. "Wow. You prepared so many. I can't wait to finish them all" He said smiling. "Well, don't let me stop you then. Its your birthday today so help yourself" I said. We both sat down and began eating.

After nearly finishing everything in the table, I excused myself to get his present. I went to my room and looked for his present. I grabbed it when I saw it and was about to go back to the kitchen when I saw my phone. I grabbed it and saw GiKwang sent me a text. But before I can open it, the phone went dead. So I charged it and went back to the kitchen.

"What took you so long?" JunHyung asked. "Ah mianhae. I was getting your present" I said. "Really? Where is it?" He asked. I smiled and show him the pendant that I bought. "Here" I handed it to him. "Wow. It's beautiful and my style" He said smiling. "Hurry and put it on" I hurried him. "You put it for me" He gave me back his pendant. I grabbed it and went to him. I put it on him.

"There. Now let me see" I said excitedly. But he hold my hand and we stared at each other. My face immediately turned red. "YoSeob" Oh God. The way he call my name nearly killed me. "N-Nae?" I replied. "Do you still like me?" He asked. "W-what are you talking about? Of course, were friends right" I replied. "I meant more than a friend. Tell me the truth" He said while staring at my eyes. What should I do??!!! I'm panicking. Should I tell him or now?? Should I? Or not? "YoSeob" His voice made me looked at his eyes again and at that point I didn't care anymore what will happen after this. "N-Nae. I still like you more than a friend" I closed my eyes. Then I heard him chuckle and a hand held my chin. I opened my eyes again and saw him staring at me while smiling. "That's good" He said and slowly leaning toward my face.

Is he gonna kiss me?? Am I dreaming right now??? But it looks so real. So he really is gonna kiss me!!!! I closed my eyed waiting for his lips to touch mine. But then there was a knock on the door. We both opened our eyes and blushed.

"Y-You better answer it" He said shyly. "Y-Yeah" I said and got up. "Come bback to me when you're done" He smirked at me. I went to the door and opened it. My eyes went wide open.

"Seob Seob!" She yelled and hugged me tight. I'm still in shock so I can't return the hug. When we parted, she smiled at me. "How are you? I missed you so much" She said. Then I found my voice again. "S-Suzy??"

 

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Annyeong ^^

Another Chappie ^^

Comment what you think about this chapter xDDD

Bye yoooo