Chapter 7

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

YoSeob's POV
 
Okay, maybe staying awake until 3am wasn't a good idea but at least I made my decision. -Sigh- I'm going to confess. Yes, I've decided to confess to JunHyung. I finally realized that I love him. So with that on my mind, I went to school still sleepy.
 
"I'm so tired" I said yawning.
 
"Hey Seob Seob" Someone called me. Suzy-ahh, it's still early in the morning.
 
"Argh. Stop calling me that, Suz-" I stopped when I turned around. It was not Suzy. It was JunHyung.
 
"Oh, Junnie. Good Morning" I said still yawning.
 
"Are you still sleepy?" He asked slapping my cheeks a little.
 
"Yes, I stayed awake until like 3am" I replied.
 
"What are you doing staying awake until 3am?" He asked.
 
I was thinking of you, duh is what I wanted to say but of course I can't. I just blushed and turned around.
 
"I-It doesn't matter. Let's just go inside" I said walking ahead.
 
He followed and went beside me. Then he start talking about Suzy. Suzy this and Suzy that. Don't get me wrong, I love Suzy, she's my bestfriend. But why does JunHyung keep talking about her. If only he knew.
 
= = = =
 
No One's POV
 
They went inside their room and waited for the teacher to come. When the teacher arrived, the class started. Suzy saw that YoSeob is still sleepy so she talked to him.
 
"Yah, Seob Seob, are you sleepy?" Suzy asked.
 
"Yeah, -sigh- stayed awake until 3am" YoSeob replied.
 
"Are you insane?" Suzy asked.
 
"Maybe. It was a major mistake. I'm super sleepy now" YoSeob said.
 
Suzy chuckled and hit YoSeob on the head with no force.
 
"Hey, you know what?" Suzy said.
 
"What?" YoSeob asked.
 
"JunHyung-ahh said he wanted to talk to me later at lunch. I wonder what he will say to me. Do you have any idea?" Suzy said.
 
Since, YoSeob was still sleepy, he didn't get everything Suzy said. "I don't know. Can I sleep for a minute?" YoSeob asked.
 
Suzy pouted but nodded. YoSeob put his head on his desk. Suzy chuckled and patted his head.
 
= = = =
 
Suzy's POV
 
Lunch time. After I ate lunch with Seob Seob, I remembered JunHyung saying he wants to talk to me. So I excused myself and went to where we'll talk. I wonder what he will say to me. Is he going to confess???? KYAAAA!! That would be perfect! If it will happen. -Sigh-. That's what I get if I expected to much.
 
I arrived to our meeting place and saw JunHyung already there. He seemed to be nervous about something. I went to him and tapped his shoulder.
 
"Hey, JunHyung" I greeted.
 
"H-Hi, Suzy" He said stammering.
 
"You said you wanted to tell me something, what is it?" I asked trying not to stammer. He just looks so WOW. >.<.
 
"Well. I was wondering  if, you know, if, uhm" He said with his hand on the back of his head.
 
"Are you alright? Calm down. What is it?" I asked. He took a deep breath.
 
"I like you. Can you be my girlfriend?" He said bowing.
 
It took me a minute to response. I mean he confessed? HE CONFESSED!!!!!!! KYAAA! My dream just came true.
 
"You l-like me?" I asked. He stood straight and nodded. Was he blushing?? He looks soooooo cute.
 
"W-What is your answer??" He asked.
 
I don't know what to say. Of course I like him. And I want to say yes on the spot but I panicked okay. I panicked.
 
"Can I think about it first?" I said.
 
"Okay. I understand. Thank you for listening" He said. I said goodbye first and walked away.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
During lunch, I was thinking of a way to confess to JunHyung. And I finally decided the normal way so I told him to meet me after lunch. I waited for him and he finally arrived. Like fifteen minutes late.
 
"Hey, Seobie" He said. He looked sad?
 
"Hi, are you alright?" I asked. He smiled weakly and nodded. I wonder whats wrong.
 
"So what do you want to tell me?" He asked. Well, here goes nothing. I took a deep breath and...
 
"I like you JunHyung. I've liked you since the first day we met. You make my heart beat faster. You make my head spin in a good way. You always make me blush with the little things you do. I always try to impress you so you can notice me. I love it when you always make me feel better. I love it when you make me feel happy. I really like you, JunHyung" I said looking at him not breaking our eye to eye contact.
 
His eyes went so wide and his mouth slightly dropped. He looks so cute but that doesnt matter right now. What will he reply?
 
"Well?" I asked. I can tell that I was blushing.
 
"Thank you, YoSeob. Thank you for liking me" He said. "But I'm sorry. I can't return your feelings for me" He said. And my world crumbled right there. 
 
"W-Why?" I asked and I wish I hadn't.
 
"You know that I like Suzy. And I still like her" He said frowning.
 
"Oh. I know. I j-just wanted you to know my feelings. Nothing will change right?" I said trying to smile even though I want to cry my eyes out now.
 
"Yeah. I gotta go now" He said and I said goodbye. There goes my first love.
 
= =
 
The next day.....
 
After crying my eyes out for like 5 to 6 hours maybe before going to sleep. I woke up with an aching head. I don't want to go to school but do I have a choice. When I arrive to school, Suzy immediately hugged me.
 
"Seob Seob, I'm so happy" She said. Well, at least one of us is happy.
 
"That's great" I said.
 
"Are you okay? Did you cry?" She said looking so worried. I have to make an excuse.
 
"My pet died so I cried" I said. "Why are you happy, Suzy-ahh?" I continued.
 
"You'll never believe it. JunHyung confessed and we're a couple now. KYAAAA!!!!!" Did I just heard her right? JunHyung confessed to her? I can feel my tears flowing down again.
 
"Why are you crying, Seob Seob?" She asked as she stopped jumping.
 
"Tears of joy, Suzy-ahh. Tears of joy" I said and she hugged me. There really goes my first love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
Here's an update. Is it good?
 
Thank you for the comments and for subscribing. You guys rock.
 
Sorry if theres any mistakes here.