Chapter 14

I'm inlove with your bestfriend
YoSeob's POV
 
"Wow. You look amazing, YoSeob" Eomma said while fixing my dress. Well, they say that you need to look your best when you're graduating . Yup, I'm graduating today. I heard Eomma sigh. "Eomma, what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing. It's just that you've really grown up now. I can't believe that you're graduating already" She said and I saw a tear escaped her eyes. "Eomma. Don't cry" I said and hugged her. "Mianhae.I just cant help thinking that you'll go to college and you'll leave the house" She said. "Eomma, if I can stay here and go to collge, you know that I will. But the school is three hours from here so I need to rent an apartment or something" I replied. "I know. I know. Forgive me. This is suppose to be a fun day so let's have fun" She smiled. I smiled too. She continued fixing up my dress. And after that, we went downstairs and went to school.
 
= = = =
 
No One's POV
 
The graduating stuents are all happy today because all of their hard work is going to pay off. They're all graduating. Of course they are also sad because the will go their separate ways but they all know that they will always sta friends.
 
"Seob Seob!!" SUzy yelled and hugged YoSeob when she saw him. YoSeob hugged her back. "Can you believe it? We're finally graduating" Suzy said excitedly. "I know right. I still can't believe it. But it kinda makes me sad" YoSeob confessed. Suzy pouted. "Me too. We'll be going to different schools now. My parents are really making me go to an all girls school for collge. Can you believe that?" Suzy asked. YoSeob chucked. "No. I'll miss you" YoSeob said teary eyed. Suzy smiled and hugged him. "Me too. Whatever happens. Best friends forever right" Suzy said. YoSeob smiled. "Best friends forever" He replied.
 
After a few more minutes, the speaker said that the ceremony is starting and all sutdents line up. They introduced the graduating students while they are walking on the red carpet. Flashes of cameras are blinding them but they didn't mind because its their moment there. They all took their seats and the speakers started talking.
 
The ceremony ended and all the students have their diploma. All of them are happy. Some are even crying. And some are hugging their friends and parents. It was a moment to remember for everyone.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
Wow. It's finally over. I quickly ran to my parents and hugged them. They both congratulated me and they said the're happy for me. Then I went to Suzy. I saw her hugging her parents while crying. She saw me and excused herself. I went to her and hugged her.
 
"Congratulations" I said. "Thanks. You too" She replied. We didn't say anything for a minute. Then we broke the hug. "What will happen to us?" She asked. I sighed. She'll go to an all girls school so I cant go there. "I don't know. But we'll work it out. Okay" I said. She smiled and hugged me again. "Okay. We can work this out" She said. After that, she excused herself to congratulate our other classmates. So I walked somewhere quiet. I just want to have a peaceful time.
 
When I was walking, I noticed someone sitting on a bench. I recognized who it is so I went behind him and covered his eyes. "YAH! Who's this?" He asked. "Guess who?" I said. He sighed. "JunHyung" I smiled and sat beside him. " Why are you sitting alone here?" I asked. He shrugged. "No reason" He replied . "By the way, congrats" I smiled. He smiled too. "Thanks. You too" He replied. Then it became quiet.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
What is he doing here?? I want to have some alone time. Is he going to bother me again. "A lot has happened huh" He said. What is he saying??? "Uh. Yeah" I just replied. "I really didnt want that to happen to us, YoSeob" He said. I didnt answer. "Hey, if we met again after this you know. Can we be friends again?" He asked. I turned to him and stared at his eyes. "Okay" I replied. He smiled. "Thanks" I nodded and stood up. "Well. Goodbye, JunHyung" I said and started walking but I stopped when someone hugged me from behind. "What are you doing???" I asked. My face is burning now. "Please. Just this once. One last time" He said and I gave up. We stayed for like 5 minutes then he broke th hug. "Goodbye, YoSeob" He said and walked away while I watched him from behind. Tears are falling. Goodbye JunHyung.
 
 
 
 
= = = =
 
Update ^^
 
Mianhae if this is short xD.
 
Anyway. Part1 of the story is finished. 
 
Thanks for the comments and for subscribing again ^^
 
Gomawo. Bye bye ^^