Chapter 34

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob's POV

I....I'm hurt again. Why am I always the one to get hurt? Why not somebody else? Is it becasuse I'm the star of this story? Then if that's the reason, I don't want to be a star!!!!! YAH!!! Author!!! I don't want to be a star if you'll continue on hurting me!!!!

"YoSeob, don't cry, please. It hurts me to do this too" JunHyung said. 

I looked at his eyes and saw that he was also in pain like me. I guess that means he really did love me, he really did care for me too. And that is enough for me. I wiped my tears away and put on a smiling face.

"I'm sorry for crying, JunHyung. I'm glad that you honestly told me what you feel. It mean a lot to me. Even though I'm not the one you chose, I knew that you really loved me. And that is really enough for me. I guess your love for Suzy really is much stronger than your love for me. Don't worry, I'm not gonna be like before. A heartbroken doll with no emotion. I've been there, done that. If I do that again, the people that care for me will be worried a lot and I know that you and Suzy will feel responsible for it too. I'm not that childish anymore, I'm slightly mature now" I chuckled at the last sentence.

JunHyung just listened to what everything I said.

"Are you really okay, YoSeob?" He asked, worried painted on his face. I smiled.

"Honestly, right now I'm not. But It's okay and I don't have any regrets. I fought with all my heart even though it's not enough. At least this time, I didn't give up until the end" I replied.

His face is still worried slash hurt slash confused slash I don't know anymore. Honestly, I also want to cry but not here. Not in front of him. I have to make him believe that I'm okay.

"Really. JunHyung. I'm okay. Now now, you better go to Suzy. You need to go to her right now or I'll drag you to her" He chuckled to what I said even though it's faint. And he finally smied, just a little.

"Okay, then. I'll get going now" He said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you, JunHyung. We'll still be friends. Don't worry, okay. Now go to her" I broke the hug.

"Thank you for understanding, YoSeob. You're really a good friend" He patted my head.

"Go now. I mean it" I said. He chuckled.

"Okay. Bye" He turned and walked away. His figure slowly got farther and farther.

"JUNHYUNG!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! BE HAPPY!!!!" I shouted through the top of my lungs.

He turned to me and waved.

"YOU TOO YOSEOB!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BE HAPPY ALSO!!!" He waved and walked away for real this time.

And then, the tears started falling again.

= = = =

JunHyung's POV

My chest is very heavy for leaving YoSeob behind, alone and broken hearted. I know what you're thinking. That I'm the jerk. I'm the one who always hurt YoSeob. I don't want to be a bad guy in this story!!! YAH!!! Author!!! Do somethin about this!!!!! I don't want to lose my fans!!!!

Anyway, I went back to where Suzy is. I actually went to her first and I asked permission to see YoSeob. I just can't leave him waiting on the other side of town expecting me to come.

I arrived at the north bridge of the city and Suzy spotted me and hurried to my side. She studied my face first before speaking.

"Everything alright?" She asked. I looked at her and cracked a small smile.

"Yeah. I think so" I replied. She nodded.

After that, we went to a nearby cafe and went inside. It's freaking cold outside. I ordered two coffees for us to keep us warm.

"So, what happened? Is he okay?" She started asking questions.

"Well, he cried at first but then he thanked me for giving him my answer. He said he had no regrets because he fought for his love. He said he'll be okay" I replied. 

Then we both fell silent. We're both probably worried about YoSeob. Our orders came and we both started sipping it.

I thought about what everything YoSeob said. And I realized that he's not angry at me. But he should be, because I hurt him again. Why doesn't he hate me? Because he loves me? He wants me to be happy? But

 

 

 

 

Am I happy???

= = = =

YoSeob's POV

After crying for about an hour on the bench near the bridge, I finally noticed that it was freezing cold. So I went home. I kinda felt a little better now that I cried everything out and I calmed down a little. Like what I said before, I had no regrets. I fight wth my feelings and it just didn't work out the way I wanted it ti be.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. I made some hot milk for me drink, obviously. I'm just kinda confuse. I'm not hurt as much as back then. I wonder why is that?ANd I think it's because back then, I didn't fight with all my might.

I smiled and sipped my hot milk. Waaa! Tasty!!! Oh! Right! It's Christmas today!!! I have to greet everyone.

I ran to my bed and jumped on it. Grabbed my phone and started typing my message.

"Hello, chingus!!!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!! Treat me some food later, neh xDDDDD. Anyway, hope you guys are happy today because I am. Be happy with your loved ones ad be thankful that they are right beside you in this very day.... That's it!! Merry Christmas again... #BeHappy #NoRegrets XOXO.. Seob Seob"

"There sending to everybody" I said holding my phone up high. Now that thats done, what else to do?

I went outside the room and noticed something on the floor in the door. A letter???? So I went to it and picked it up.

"Huh? It's for me?" The letter said for Yang YoSeob so its for me xDD.. So I opened it to read what's inside.

 

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Annyeong!!!

Another chappie done!!! xDDDD

A few more chapters left!!!!

Hope you guys will be with me till the very end of this story!!! xDDDD

Paalam na muna hane xDDDD