Chapter 40 (Last Chapter T.T)

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

Epilogue

JunHyung's POV

Today is the day YoSeob will return. So excited!!! We're together now. I am officially the happiest person in the whole wide world.

"Yah! Why are you smiling so creepy?" Suzy asked.

"Nothing" I answered.

"It's because YoSeob will return today" GiKwang said and I smiled.

"Ah. So that's the reason. You're excited huh" Suzy teased.

I'm currently in a restaurant with Suzy and GiKwang. Suzy and I are friends now. We had no hard feelings for each other. And I kinda notice that GiKwang likes SUzy so keep it a secret.

"When will you pick him up?" Suzy asked.

"About 1pm" I replied. I looked at the time and its now 12:00. So I decided to leave.

"I'm gonna go now guys. I don't want to be late" I said and got up.

"Okay. Bye. See you later with YoSeob" GiKwang said and Suzy smiled.

I went outside and was gonna go in my car when Suzy called me. She followed me outside.

"Suzy. What's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say thanks for everything. Even though all that happened, nothign will change right?" She asked.

I smiled and hugged her. I pat her back.

"Don't worry. Nothing will change" I replied.

"Thank you. YoSeob is really lucky to have you. I wonder where is mine?" She said.

"Well, you'll never know. Maybe he's just right beside you" I said. SHe smiled.

"I kinda get what you're trying to say" She said and we laughed.

"You must be so happy huh" She said.

"I am really happy" I replied.

"I wonder why that is?" She teased even though she knew the answer.

"Isn't it obvious? It's because I'm inlove with your bestfriend" I replied.

"Right. Just checking. Anyway you have to go now. I'll see you later with YoSeob kay" She went inside again.

So I went in my car and drive straight to the airport. I got there at 12:50 so only 10minutes left. SO excited.

1pm!!!!! I saw some people arriving. And I looked to see YoSeob but I can't spot him. So I just sat on a nearby bench to wait for him. After a few minutes, someone covered my eyes. I smiled.

"Who am I?" The one holding my eyes asked. I smiled again. He even changed his voice to a girl's voice so that I can't hear him.

"I love you" I said. The person chuckled. I held the hand covering my eyes and put it down. Then, I saw YoSeob in front of me a couple of steps away looking at me with confusion. Now I'm confused. If that's YoSeob then who's the one behind me?

"Who are you?" I asked when I looked back and saw a girl.

"What the??? You're not my boyfriend. Sorry!!! Wrong person!!" She said and ran away.

I looked at YoSeob's direction and he was already walking away. I ran to catch him.

"Hey!" I said when I was beside him.

"Hey yourself" He replied not looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" He replied.

"You're mad" I said.

"I am not" He replied.

"Then, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Hmmph. Ask the girl you're holding hands with earlier!" He said and fasten his walk. I chuckled and grabbed his wrist. I kissed him.

"She just mistook me for someone else. And I thought she was you so. That's all. I have you now don't I?" I said and he blushed.

"That's funny, I guess" He replied.

"I missed you" I said and hugged him.

"Me too" He said.

"I really am the happiest person in the world" I stated.

"nope. I am" He said. I chuckled.

"Then, we both are" I said and he nodded.

"I love you, Yang YoSeob. More than anything in this whole wide world. And I promise nothing can separate us anymore" I said and he smiled.

"I love you too, JunHyung. I promise to be with you always and to never stop loving you for as long as I live" He replied.

We kissed.

"Let's go now?" I asked and he nodded.

And we got out of the airport and headed to our apartment.

Now I have another problem in my mind....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When should I propose?

~*~*~*~*~* The End *~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note:

I want to say thank you to all the readers for reading my story. It was really fun for me and really enjoyable experience.

Thank you for all the subscribers and your comments. It really motivated me to continue this story cause at some point I stopped writing.

Imma miss you guys really xDD.

So it was really fun you guys.

This is the last last last chapter so I'm signing off now.

Now, for the last time.... CIAO!!!!!