Chapter 1

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

YoSeob POV
 
Kringgggggg
 
The alarm woke me up. I hate you alarm. I was having such a nice dream. Oh well. Move on. Move on.
 
I got up. Took a bath, ate breakfast, said goodbye to my parents and I'm off to school.
 
My name's YoSeob by the way. A simple student going to Cube High. I walk everyday to school because it's so close to my house.
 
When I'm near, I saw my bestfriend.
 
"Suzy-ahh!!!!!" I shouted running towards her.
 
"Seob Seob!!!" She shouted back.
 
I hugged her when I reached her. Students were looking at us but we didn't care. We're best friends so it's nothing to us.
 
"Another day huh?" She said when we took part.
 
"I know. So many things to do" I replied and we went to the lockers.
 
When she opened her locker, flowers and letters came down.
 
"Another confession???" I asked.
 
"Maybe. I'll read it later" She said and closed her locker. I closed mine too.
 
My best friend is actually the prettiest in our school. I know right. Lucky me. And she's really kind and a braniac. That's why I love her. She's my best friend for life.
 
We went inside our room and all the boys' eyes were on Suzy. Again, I'm used to it. We went to our seat and sat there. We talked to each other until the teacher came and started the class.
 
= = =
 
No One's POV
 
It's now lunch time. YoSeob and Suzy went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. They get their food and went to sit on the table.
 
"Everyone's looking at you, as usual" YoSeob said when they sat.
 
"Haha. Don't say that. They're looking at you and not me" Suzy replied.
 
"Yeah right. You're just saying that to make me feel better" YoSeob said and pouted.
 
"Of course not. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You're super cute, Seob Seob" Suzy said and pinched his cheeks.
 
"Ouch. Child abuse" YoSeob said holding his cheeks. Suzy just laughed.
 
"You still call me that" YoSeob said and pouted.
 
"Of course. That's my special name for you. Seob Seob" Suzy smiled.
 
"It sounds weird" YoSeob said.
 
"No it's not" Suzy said and they started fighting and ended up laughing together.
 
"By the way, Suzy-ahh. Why don't you have a boyfriend? You have a line of boys waiting for you" YoSeob asked.
 
"Not interested" Suzy simply replied.
 
"I'm sure theres someone you like here" YoSeob said. Suzy became quiet.
 
"There is, isn't there?" YoSeob asked excitedly. Suzy nodded.
 
"Really? Who is it??" YoSeob asked.
 
"Not telling" Suzy said and hanged her tongue out at YoSeob.
 
"That's unfair. We're bestfriends" YoSeob said and they started fighting again. In the end, YoSeob didn't know who it is.
 
= = =
 
YoSeob POV
 
Afternoon classes began and we already went to the room. The teacher started class and began saying things I don't know xD.
 
I was busy thinking who the boys my bestfriend likes when I was disturbed by someone.
 
"YoSeob-sshi" The voice said.
 
I look up and saw the kingka of the school, Yong JunHyung.
 
"JunHyung-sshi, do you need something??" I asked.
 
"We are having a pair activity and I'm your partner. Aren't you listening??" He asked me.  Activity?? What activity???
 
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm lstening. So what will we do??" I asked.
 
"We need to examine this and write our observation" He said pointing the little glass beside him.
 
We started examining the thing and write our observation.
 
"YoSeob-sshi?" JunHyung called me. I turned to him. Our face was so close that I blushed and looked away.
 
"Y-You need something?" I asked. Why did I stutter????
 
"Can I tell you something??" He asked. I wonder what it is.
 
"Yes. You can" I replied. He took a deep breath and.....
 
"I'm inlove with Suzy"