Chapter 18

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV
 
School already ended for the day. YoSeob tried to listen to what the teachers are saying but he just can't because JunHyung is beside him. He was distracted. There's so many questions in his head and only JunHyung can answer them. He was lucky that the teachers didn't call him for the day.
 
"Yah! Seob Seob! You're drifting again" GiKwang said and YoSeob looked at him. "I am?" He asked. "Nae. Thinking about your JunHyung again?" GiKwang smirked. YoSeob blushed and hit GiKwang's arm lightly. "Yah! I'm not thinking about him" He said. "Thinking about who?" JunHyung suddenly appeared. YoSeob jumped slightly while GiKwang smirked. "No one" YoSeob replied and looked down to hide his blushing face. "What can we do for you, JunHyung?" GiKwang asked. "Oh. You guys want to hang out? I still want to stay here" JunHyung replied.
 
"Oh. Mianhae, I can't go but YoSeob can go with you. He doesn't have any plans" GiKwang said and pushed YoSeob to JunHyung before running away. "Bye guys. Have fun" He yelled while running. The two just stared at him. "So.You want to go? Or you have other plans" JunHyung asked YoSeob. 'What should I do? What should I do?' YoSeob thought. "It's okay if you can't go. I'll just go alone" JunHyung said rubbing the back of his head. "Ani. I don't have any plans. I can go with you" YoSeob replied. JunHyung smiled. "Great. Let's go" JunHyung pulled YoSeob's hand and they went to his car.
 
= = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
We went to the small cafe where we last met. I was really nervous with him. He tries to talk to me and I try to reply normally but it always end in a stutter. We sat down and ordered and when it came we started eating.
 
"So, why do you want to hang out?" I asked. "I told you, I don't want to go home yet" He said. "You still live in your house?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm searching for a place to stay actually, but no luck" He said and smiled. I wanted to say that there is a vacant room in the apartment I'm staying but I can't say that. It's too weird? "Do you know any place?" He asked. "Me? A-Aniyo. I don't know any" I can't believe I actually lied to him. "Oh okay. I guess I'll just drive back and forth from home to school" He replied. I felt guilty. "Aren't you gonna be tired?" I asked. "Yeah. But there's no choice" He said.
 
"Well, actually there is, if your school is not hours away from your home" I said and he looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed. "Why did you transfer to Seoul Uni.?" I finally asked. He leaned to his chair and sighed. "There's no reason. I told you that I don't like my last school" He replied. "Is that the only reason?" I asked. He looked at me and I looked down. Stupid YoSeob. Did you really think that he transferred here because you're here?? Stupid Stupid.
 
"Well, I really want to transfer schools but my parents always said no. So I asked that I'f I really want to transfer, what school do they want, and they said Seoul Uni. At first, I don't want to go but then I remembered that you're studying here so I agreed and transferred here" He answered. I blushed and looked down. Yah! YoSeob! Stop it! I know you! Don't Assume anything! "W-Well, i hope you like your new school then" I said and he smiled. "Thanks. I will" He replied.
 
= = =
 
No One's POV
 
After that, they continued to talk about other stuffs and they also laughed alot. YoSeob then realized that he still love him and he missed him so much. But he also know that his love will not be returned so he's trying to control it.
 
"YoSeob-ahh, can I ask you something?" JunHyung asked. "You already did" YoSeob laughed. JunHyung smiled. "Do you still like me more than a friend?" JunHyung asked. YoSeob's eyes widen and his heart started beating so fast. "W-Why are you asking that?" YoSeob asked looking at everything except at JunHyung. JunHyung stayed quiet. YoSeob think fast of an answer. He can't really say that he still love him. "I don't. My feelings. It disappeared" YoSeob answered looking down. JunHyung still stayed quiet. "I thought about it and I think it was only infatuation and I'm just really confused. I must have mistook it for something else" YoSeob continued. "Are you sure?" JunHyung finally spoke. YoSeob can't answer so he nodded. "Okay. If you're sure" JunHyung smiled. "Can we change the topic?" YoSeob asked and pouted. JunHyung chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Nae nae. Mianhae. I just really have to ask that" He said and YoSeob smiled. After that, they just enjoyed the night and tried to forget about the earlier talk.
 
= = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
I should be happy, right? I should be happy that he doesn't like me more than a friend anymore. I really should be happy. But why am I not happy?
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
Annyeong^^
Mianhae If I'm not updating lately.
I hope you like this chapter ^^
Monstar fighting xD
Bye Bye ^^