Chapter 35

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

No One's POV

Date: January 1.         Ocassion: New Year.             Location: At a Coffee Shop.

YoSeob and GiKwang are sipping hot coffee on a table inside a coffee shop. YoSeob also told GiKwang about what happened last Christmas. GiKwang was worried at first but then he was kinda relieved when YoSeob didnt go back to being miserable like back then.

"I still cant believe I was given that chance you know. It only comes once in a lifetime" YoSeob said. GiKwang nodded agreeing to what he said.

"I know right. You have to be special or something cause you had a chance like that" GiKwang said. YoSeob chuckled and they both sipped on their drinks again.

"So, are you okay?" GiKwang asked. YoSeob knew he was gonna ask that again so he sighed.

"This is what, the 10483th time you asked me since I told you what happened. And my answer is still the same, that I am okay. Just record my answer if you want to ask that question again" YoSeob said and GiKwang chuckled.

"Well, just making sure you know. I don't want you to be depressed or anything" GiKwang said. YoSeob smiled.

"Uhh. You're so sweet. Why didn't I fall for you instead? Haha" YoSeob laughed and so did GiKwang.

"Cause I'm much more awesome than JunHyung. Haha!" GiKwang replied.

And then when they were laughing, the door opened meaning another customer came. And turns out it was JunHyung and Suzy. GiKwang immediately looked at YoSeob to see his reaction but he seemed to be fine with it. GiKwang slightly noticed how YoSeob's eyes became sad but he immediately turned it to a happy one.

"Yah! JunHyung! Suzy-ahh!" YoSeob yelled waving at the two. The two looked around and saw YoSeob. They went to their table.

"Yah! Seob seob! You don't have to shout you know" Suzy chukled. YoSeob hanged his tongue out.

"And you. Why didn't you tell me that you'll be meeting up with Suzy today?" YoSeob asked JunHyung.

JunHyung flinched slightly but he didn't let it show. It was late though because Suzy and GiKwang noticed it.

"I...uhh.. didn't had the chance to tell you" He replied.

"True. We don't meet up at the apartment so I understand" YoSeob said. JunHyung hanged his head down.

"Are you guys having a date right now?" YoSeob asked. GiKwang looked at him confused.

"Uhh. Yeah. We are" Suzy was the one who answered.

"Oh. Sorry for bothering you then. Go now have your date. Shoo! Shoo!" YoSeob shooed them away and they went to another table a little far from them.

GiKwang looked at YoSeob who was looking at the two. He snapped his fingers in front of his face to get his attention.

"So, are you okay?" He asked again for the 10484th time and for the first time, YoSeob didn't reply his question and he just dodged it.

"I...have to go now.. I have to visit my parents this evening so.. bye bye" YoSeob stood up and packed his things.

"Oh okay. I'll see you on your birthday then. Happy New Year!" GiKwang said and hugged him. YoSeob returned the hug.

"Thanks. I'll be busy this week anyway so see you on my birthday and be sure to bring a present or else you're dead. Bye and Happy New year" He said and walked away. He only signaled Suzy that he'll be going but not JunHyung.

= = = =

YoSeob's POV

After leaving the coffee shop, I went straight to our apartment. I have to pack because I'll go home to my parents house. And the reason I'm leaving is not because I'm bitter, I ust have to do something there. So, after packing the things I needed, I was ready to leave. With one last look to my appearance, I went to the door and it opened. JunHyung entered the apartment.

"Oh, JunHyung. I thought you're in a date with Suzy?" I asked. I was confused to why he's here.

"Yeah. She had something to do suddenly so she left early. And since I have nothing else to do, I went home" He replied and I nodded. Then he noticed my packed bags.

"Wh-Where are you going? Y-You're leaving?" He asked with wide eyes and slightly surprised.

"Yeah. I have to leave for a while" I asnwered. His eyebrows furrowed abit.

"W-Why? Is it because I didn't return your feelings?" He asked. I became confused.

"Huh? Wh-What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You're leaving right? Because I chose Suzy and not you. Please. YoSeob-ah, Im sorry. Please don't leave me" He actually hold my hand at this point and I became even more confused. But my heart is jumping i my chest right now.

What is he doing right now? I thought he already made his choice. But why is he doing this to me? Doesn't he realize that I still have feelings for him and what he's doing is only gonna make me fall for him even more.

"Y-Yah! JunHyung! What are you talking about?? Are you crazy???" I asked but he didn't answer. He's just quiet with his head down.

"I-I'm not leaving because you didn't choose me. That has nothing to do with this anyway. And I already said that I'm fine. I'm just returning home to see my parents. They want me there for New Year" I explained.

He looked at me with shocked face. It was actually funny to see him like this so I chuckled. He's cute like this but I have to stop my feelings for him to grow deeper. He already made his choice. I fully respect that and I also don't want to be a bother to his and Suzy's relationship.

"O-Oh. I-Is that so? I thought you were gonna leave me alone. You should've told me sooner that you're visiting your parents" He said and let go of my hand.

"Duh? You just assumed things, JunHyung. Now now, I have to go to see my parents now" I said making my way to the door.

"You'll be back, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"When?" He asked again.

"So many questions? Maybe before or at my birthday" I chuckled.

"Oh right. Speaking of, what do you want for your birthday? I'll get it to you" He asked. I smiled.

I wanted to say him. I want him for my birthday. I also want him for Christmas last time but it didn't work out. I have to remind myself not to bother my best friend's happiness.

"Present, huh? Well, you be happy with Suzy and always take care of her. That would be a nice present from you since i know you can't give what I really want" I answered. His face suddenly became sad?

I opened the door and went out, not bothering to look back or to say goodbye even. I didn't mean to become mean but it just came out. Argh! I'm becoming y huh. I have to relax. I have three days to relax before returning here. Three days without them and three days of peace. With that on my mind, I went to my parents house.


= = = = =

Author's Note:

This chappie is rush rush rush baby xDDDD
I'll update soon because Imma finish this fic maybe this week? xDDDD
Bye Bye!!!!