Chapter 33

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob's POV

Eesh! Why is it so cold right now????!!! Oh yeah that right. Because in just a few hours, it will be Christmas Day. And I only have one present in mind. JunHyung. My face blushed. Argh!!!!! What the heck am I thinking???!!!! I'm such a pabo xDDD.

Well, it's better to laugh it all out now because I don't know what will happen later at 11pm.

I looked at my watch and it was now 10:30pm. 30 minutes left till the appointed time. I'm getting really super duper nervous now. I don't know what to do. I keep on thinking about what ifs. What if he didn't choose me? WHat if he chose Suzy? WHat if he chose me? What will happen to Suzy? WHat will happen to us? Argh! All of these questions are making my head hurt so much. 

10 minutes later.....

Ahhhh! I'm bored!! Which is surprising because I should be more nervous now since there's oly 20 minutes left but instead I'm getting bored. Why am I bored anyway? Oh yeah, because there's nothing I can do here!!!

All of my whining inside was stopped because I heard a cry near me. I turned to look for it and saw a kid crying. He looks so sad so I went him.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and I saw his face. He was cute. Enough to match me xDDDDD.

"M-Mama" He replied.

"Did something happen to you omma?" I asked.

"She didn't buy me the christmas present that I want" He replied.

"WHat do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I want a robot for christmas and she said she would buy me that. But she said earlier that all of the robots are sold so she bought a toy car instead" Then he started crying again. I sighed. So it's only just that huh. I guess he's still a kid. I smiled and patted his head.

"You know that there's no need to cry" I said.

"But I didn't get what I want. She promised me" He said.

"We don't always get what we want right? Think this, Your mother bought you a robot. But there is another kid that wants it too but he didn't have it since all of it was sold. He received a different gift from his mother. He thought that since he wants the robot so much, he have to steal someone else's robot for it to be his. Do you think he is right?" I asked. He thinks for a while and shooked his head meaning no.

"No right. And then he thought to himself, since the robot was already taken, and he has another toy he got from his mother, then can't he be happy from it?" I asked smiling. He wiped his tears.

"He can be happy. You know why?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Because it's a gift from his mother. It's a gift that symbolizes the love of the mother to him. Even if you didn't get what you want, you can still be happy because there are many people around you that loves you" He smiled at what I said.

"You're right, cute brother. Like him, I can still be happy because I have my mother and father with me" He said and I nodded.

Then we heard someone screaming, a female to be exact.

"IlHoon!!! WHere are you????!!!!!" She yelled.

"O-Omma?" He said and turned to the one screaming. The woman saw us and immediately ran to us and hugged the boy.

"IlHoon! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She asked worried on her face.

"No. I'm sorry, omma!!!" He said hugging his mother.

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't get what you wanted for Christmas but I promise I'll buy you the robot, okay?" SHe said.

"No omma. It's okay. It's only a toy. I don't need it because I'm happy that you're here with me" He said smiling. His mother kissed his cheek and hugged him tight.

After they calmed down, they both stood up and bowed to me.

"Thank you for accompanying my son" The woman said.

"No it's okay" I replied.

"Cute Bro. Thanhk you so much" The kid, named IlHoon said.

"It's okay, really. Now you be a good kid" I said smiling.

"Yes. Bye, cute bro. Merry Christmas!!" He said and together they turned around and walked away. IlHoon waved at me for the last time before they took a left on the road.

Now that was interesting. But that conversation with him made me think a lot. The situation he's in is similar to where I am now. And thanks to my genious advice and story to him earlier, I finally realized something.

= = = =

No One's POV

Time check: 11:15!!!

"Hmm. Well, maybe he won't be coming here" YoSeob said while sitting on a bench.

He waited for another 10 minutes before standing up.

"Well, I better go now. SInce it's obvious that he wont be coming here" He said dusting his pants.

He was about to leave when he heard his name being called.

"YOSEOB!!!!!"

He turned around and saw JunHyung there catching his breath. It was obvious to him that he ran.

"Hey JunHyung. Did you ran?" He asked even though it was obvious.

"Nae. I need to see you" He replied.

YoSeob's heart started beating faster but he tried to calm himself and be prepared for the worst.

"So, what brings you here?" YoSeob asked.

"Well, you wrote a letter to me, right?" He asked.

YoSeob immediately blushed.

"U-Uh,. T-The letter was Suzy's idea. I-It was not my idea, I  s-swear. S-She said I can w-write what I feel for you t-there so I did that" YoSeob said bowing to him.

He was embarassed. He can't look at JunHyung now. But he heard him laughed.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"You are" JunHyung replied. But it was enough to make YoSeob's heart a riot again.

"So, what's your reply? T-To my l-letter?" YoSeob asked nervously.

JunHyung looked at him and sighed.

"I'm really grateful that you love me. Honest. I'm touched that you fell inlove with someone like me. I keep thinking of reason why you love me but I cant come up with any even if you wrote many in your letter. Back in high school, I did the wrong thing of avoiding you when you confessed your love for me. And when we met again in the summer, you said you didn't love me anymore. I was kinda glad that time because I thought we're gonna be normal friends again but at the same time I was kinda sad because you didn;t love me anymore. Since then, we became so close again and I really enjoyed all of my times with you. All the times we laughed and we fought, I loved everything about it. And then bit by bit, I've been having these kind of feelings whenever I'm near you. It's like air is getting out of my body that I can't breath anymore. Then, at times, all I think about is you and to kiss you and hug you and hold you. Then I realized......." 

YoSeob's heart is like a roller coaster at this point. He was feeling mixed emotions because of what JunHyung is saying.

"I realized I fell for you. And I am happy" JunHyung smiled. 

YoSeob's tears started falling. His tears of joy. JunHyung love him too.

"And when I was planning to confess to you,  Suzy appeared" He continued. YoSeob became nervous again.

"When I saw her, I got confused all of a sudden. My feelings became jumbled all of a sudden. I don't know about my feelings anymore. I thought I didn't love her anymore but it seems that I was wrong. It's like all my feelings for her came back to me when I saw her. When I was about to find out what I really feel, this happens. You guys want me to choose. And now I think I know my feelings" He said. YoSeob's still crying. He was, for the nth time, nervous!!!!!

"I love you, YoSeob........
...
.....
....
.......
......
...........
.........
..............
............
................
...............        <= AN: Supposed to be a half-christmas tree xDDDDD
..................
......................
..................
.......................
......................
..........................
..........
..........
..........

..........but I love Suzy more. I'm sorry" With that, YoSeob's tears of joy turned into tears of sorrow.

 

= = = = = 

Author's Note:

Such a bad author!!!!! I keep hurting YoSeob!!!! I'm so bad!!!!! If you want to hit me, readers. then.......Why don't you hit me with your best shot!!! FIre Away!!!! xDDDDDD..

Date: February 18!!!! 

Ocassion: My birthday !!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!! PARTEY!!!!!!!!

Waa, I aged again xDDDDDD I am now 18 years old thank you for asking xDDDDDD.....

My wish: That my special someone will greet me today.... WHooo!!! Fingers crossed xDDDDD...

Anyway, enough about me and back to the story!!!!

I'm sorry to the JUNSEOB SHIPPERS OUT THERE FOR HURTING YOSEOB SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

AND I'm SORRY FOR SUZY FANS BECAUSE SHE KINDA LOOKED LIKE THE BAD ONE HERE!!!

IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION SWEARSISSS!!!!!

I LOVE JUNSEOB REALLY!!! HONEST!!!!

I LOVE SUZY!! REALLY!!! ESPECIALLY AT THE 3RD GAON SHE WAS REALLY PRETTY EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS SOME WARDROBE PROBLEMS!!!!!

ANYWAY, SORRY READERsSsSSSS....

Anyway, enough drama... Don't worry, it's not the end yet. There's still like 4-5 chapters left so look forward to them.

Now now, my favorite goodbye greeting:::::: CIAO!!!!!