Chapter 31

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob POV

It's now December 23. ANd JunHyung is out today. I know he's with SUzy. Today is one of our plan remember? He'll be with SUzy the whole morning and he'll be with me in the evening.

Okay now I have to plan something for later. SInce I don't know what to do, I called GiKwang earlier and he should be right here right about now. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and GiKwang greeted me. I let him in and we sat on the couch.

"So, what up?" He asked. I took a deep breath and started telling him about everything. ABout our plan. He just listened to me. After a few minutes, I was done.

"Wow. You serious with that?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course. We're both serious. ANd now you have to help me. WHat do I do later?" I asked. He scratched his head.

"I think I shouldn't get involve in this. I mean this is your's and SUzy's fight. I don't want to get involve" He said smiling. I pouted.

"Meanie" I said and he chuckled.

"I just don't think it's fair. I mean SUzy didn't ask for my help so I think you shouldnt too. You've been living with JunHyung. So you know him more than me" He explained.

Well, he's got a point there. I do know JunHyung better than him.

"Know what> You're right. Thank you, GiKwang-ah" I said and smiled. He did the same.

"YOu want something?" I asked heading to the kitchen.

After our little chat, we just hang out. And the afternoon came. By 2pm, JunHyung returned. And then GiKwang went home.

"How's your trip?" I asked.

"It was tiring but enjoy" He said smiling.

Looks like SUzy did her best. Okay, I'll do my best too. I'm so pumped up right now.

"Uhm, JunHyung. Are you free later?" I asked.

"Huh? Why?" He asked.

"Uh.. W-Well. I was just thinking that s-since you seem kinda tired that you want to go to the park later? It's kinda relaxing there" I said avoiding his gaze. I heard him chuckle.

"Thank you for caring, YoSeob. Okay, I'd like to take a walk" He smiled. But my smile is so much bigger than his.

"Yay. ANyway, I'll fix something. Wanna eat late lunch?" I asked and he nodded.

I went to the ktichen and started looking for something to eat. I'm so excited for later. After 2181996 years of looking, I came up with noodles. I poured some hot water and took it to the table.

"JunHyung! Come here!" I yelled. Seconds later, he appeared.

"Let me guess. Noodles, right?" He smirked.

"Of course. That's all we have" I replied.

He sat across mine and we started eating. We talked about some stuffs and there were also laughter. This is the part that I love the most. Our bonding moments. Happy moments.

At 4:00, we're both ready. We got out and started walking to the park. When we got there, we sat on a bench and watched our surroundings.

"This place is so relaxing" He suddenly spoke.

"I know right. I hope this place wont change" I said and he chuckled.

"You sound like you'll go somewhere far" He said.

"I do? Well, you don't know the future" I said.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked seriously.

"Of course not. It's just that maybe things will change soon and I hope that this place wont change then" I replied.

"Is there something wrong, YoSeob? You can talk to me" He said.

"There is nothing wrong, JunHyung. I'm just saying that there is nothing permanent except change. Sooner or later, something will change, you know" I said.

"I don't know what you mean but one thing's for sure. Nothing will change between us" He looked at me and smiled warmly. I looked at him and smiled too.

"I hope so, JunHyung. I hope so" I leaned to his shoulders and he didn't budge.

We stayed there for I don't know how long. I didn't care. I just knew that I'm with JunHyung and that I'm extremely happy. I really do hope that nothing will change between us. I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow now. Because I don't know what will happen. But one thing is for sure. There is one person that will be hurt.

We went home because it's getting dark and cold. ANd when we got back, there was a blackout.

"Aww. Why did this happen now?" I whined. I heard JunHyung chuckle.

"Don't worry. I'll go get some candles" He said and I heard him walk maybe to the kitchen.

"Yah! Jun! Don't leave me here!" I yelled.

I saw a light and saw JunHyung holding it. He set it up on the mini table near the couch so I sat there.

"Why is there a blackout now?" I whined again.

"Dunno. Let's just wait till the power is back again" He said.

Then it became quiet. A sudden question came up to me. A question for JunHyung. But I don't know if I will ask him that. Well, I'll just say it anyway.

"Hey. D-Do you still have feelings for S-Suzy?" I asked.

He didn't answer fo about a minute and I was getting nervous because of the silence.

"I. I don't know" He replied.

"You don't know?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm kinda confused about my feelings this past few days" He replied.

"BUt you do feel something for her, right?" I asked even though I was scared of the answer.

"I-I think so......." He said. And I became sad. ".....but.." He continued but then he looked at me. I suddenly became nervous. I can feel my cheeks blush.

He stood up and sat beside me never breaking our eye contact. I didn't have the courage to look away because the way the candle light hit his face, It was amazing. 

Then he started leaning forward to me. I-Is h-he g-g-g-gonna k-kk--kiss me?

With so many things running on my mind and I'm obviously confused right now, I just stared at him. He was so close maybe an inch. I gulped. Here it is. He's gonna kiss me!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And The lights went back on..

ANd we didn't kiss...

And I was embarassed...

And I blushed...

Then I rushed to my room and locked the door and jumped on my bed and started screaming inside...

And then, I fall asleep thinking what if we kissed...

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Well, since YoSeob is hurting a lot in this fic which I feel guilty, i thought that I'll give him a little happiness before their plan.

Anyway, try to update soon.

Oh yeah, thank you for the comments and new subscribers.

I noticed there are so many JunSeob out there!!!!!

Ciao!!!

Reveal the last two!!!

JUNG JESSICA!!!

G.DRAGON!!!