Chapter 3

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

YoSeob POV
 
It's Saturday now and I'm here on our meeting place waiting for JunHyung and Suzy. I hope today will be a great day and I hope that those two will get closer.
 
I was busy talking to myself when someone called me.
 
"YoSeob-ahh!" The voice said.
 
I turned to see who it is and saw JunHyung.
 
I felt my face burning and my heart beating fast AGAIN. He looks so damn handsome. He ran towards me.
 
"YoSeob-ahh, are you okay??" He asked me. I didn't answer. I was busy looking at him.
 
Because I didn't answer, he put his hand on my forehead.
 
"You're hot. Do you have a fever??" He asked me, worriedly.
 
"N-Nope. I-Its just the weather. Yeah. The weather. You know, it's so hot today. Why is it so hot today? It's supposed to be 
 
cold today so why is it so hot?? And and..." I continued talking until he stopped me.
 
"Woah there, YoSeob. Are you okay??? Like really okay???" He asked me looking straight into my eyes. I can feel my knees getting weaker by the way he stared at me.
 
"Yes. I'm okay. It's just hot today" I said lowering my head so he couldn't see my face.
 
I heard him chuckling and he messed my hair.
 
"Okay. Don't overdo yourself kay" He said.
 
"Yah. I worked hours doing my hair and you just messed it up" I pouted.
 
"Sorry. Can't help myself" He said laughing.
 
I hit him with my hands and I didn't stop until I heard another one calling my name.
 
"Seob Seob!" The voice said. I turned to look at her with my smiling face.
 
"Suzy-ahh!" I ran to her and hugged her.
 
"Am I late much??" She asked me.
 
"Not at all" I said and she smiled.
 
"Ah. I almost forgot. Suzy-ahh, meet JunHyung" I ordered JunHyung to come to us. He walked slowly to us. I can tell that he's I don't know scared maybe xD.
 
"I'm J-JunHyung. Yong JunHyung. Nice to meet you" He said bowing to her.
 
"S-Suzy. I'm B-Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you too" She answered bowing too.
 
Did I see right? Or did Suzy blushed.
 
When the two of them still don't raise their head, I broke the silence.
 
"Alright. Let's go to the amusement park" I said clapping my hands.
 
= = =
 
No One's POV
 
YoSeob, Suzy and JunHyung went to the park and started their adventure there.
 
"Suzy-ahh, let's go there. I want to play there" YoSeob said pulling Suzy's hands.
 
"Alright Seob Seob. You coming, J-Junhyung?" She asked JunHyung.
 
"Nae. I'll follow" JunHyung asnwered.
 
Through the entire trip, YoSeob noticed that both Suzy and JunHyung were acting weird so YoSeob asked Suzy to buy ice cream for them.
 
"Yah! What's with you??? You became shy all of a sudden" YoSeob said to JunHyung.
 
"I don't know what happened to me. It's like when I'm close to her, I'm not me anymore" JunHyung explained.
 
"O-kay. That's crazy. How can you be close to her if you're not gonna talk to her?" YoSeob asked.
 
"I don't know. Help me, YoSeob-ahh" JunHyung said.
 
"That's what I'm doing. I'm trying to help. So you need to start talking to her so you two will not be awkward to each other anymore" YoSeob said.
 
"I'll try" JunHyung shrugged.
 
They saw Suzy coming back so they both prepared themselves. YoSeob saw JunHyung gulping and he chuckled inside.
 
"Here's the ice cream guys" Suzy said handing YoSeob one.
 
"Thank you" YoSeob replied happily.
 
"I don't know what ice cream you want so I just chose this" Suzy said giving JunHyung one.
 
"Thank you. I'll eat it whatever the flavor" JunHyung smiled and Suzy blushed. She quickly hid it but YoSeob saw it.
 
"Where do we go next guys?" YoSeob asked.
 
= = =
 
YoSeob POV
 
JunHyung is now talking to Suzy. Even though I can see that he's still shy to her, at laest he's trying right. That will make them friends now. But what if they want to be more than friends???
 
"Seob seob!" Suzy called me, breaking my intense thinking.
 
"Nae, Suzy-ahh" I replied.
 
"What are you doing here? Are you okay? I saw you thinking hard about something" She said. I can tell she's worried by the way she spoke.
 
"I'm fine. It's just hot today" I replied smiling.
 
I can tell she's thinking of more questions but I changed the topic.
 
"So, I saw you blushing earlier when you're talking to JunHyung. What's that about?" I .
 
She blushed again and laughed nervously.
 
"W-what are you talking about??? You're just seeing things" Suzy said.
 
"I know you, Suzy. I saw that once when we were kids. And that happened when this kid you liked talked to you" I replied her. 
 
She blushed again if it was possible when she's already blushing so hard.
 
"Okay. I'll tell you my secret" Suzy sighed.
 
She got closer to me and whispered in my ear.
 
"I like JunHyung" She said.
 
===
Author's note:
 
Sorry if there's any mistakes ^^