Chapter 22

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV
 
Saturday morning, YoSeob and GiKwang decided to go to the mall. So YoSeob went up early and was about to go when JunHyung called him."Where are you going?" He asked. "Mall with GiKwang. Why?" YoSeob replied. "Can I come? I don't have anything to do here anyway" JunHyung asked. YoSeob nodded. "Of course. Let's go" He replied. JunHyung grabbed his coat and they both went to the mall to meet up with GiKwang. They were at the nearest mall looking and browsing at stuffs inside the clothes shop.
 
"Yah! Seob Seob! I bet this will look cute on you" GiKwang said holdinga cute shirt. "Isn't that for kids?" YoSeob eyed the shirt. "Exactly. That's why it will look good on you" GiKwang replied and JunHyung chuckled. "Yah! I'm gonna kill you!" YoSeob said and start to chase GiKwang. "As if you can catch me" GiKwang said. After a minute of running, YoSeob stopped because he was tired.
 
"Eesh! Now look. I'm sweating" YoSeob whined and pouted. "Haha. Such a baby" GiKwang hang his tongue out and so did YoSeob. The three sat on the nearest bench there. "You look tired" JunHyung said to YoSeob. "I am tired" YoSeob pouted. JunHyung took out a towel and wiped YoSeob's face. "H-Hey" YoSeob argued but he was too late. He just let JunHyung wipe his face and when he is done he simply said thanks while looking down.
 
"Aww. Seob Seob is shy. Bet you forgot I was here" GiKwang teased. YoSeob blushed and tried to hit him but he avoided it. "S-Shut up" YoSeob said and JunHyung chuckled. "Well, since you're done being sweet to each other, where will we go next?" GiKwang asked. "Let's eat. I'm hungry" YoSeob whined. And they went to the nearest restaurant.
 
= = = =
 
GiKwang's POV
 
There's something going on here. I swear these two are really weird. I mean, I know that they are close but I didn't know they were that close. I mean, wiping his sweat, who does that?? They are acting like lovers already.We took a sat in a table inside a restaurant and a lady came in our table and took our orders, then she left. "Waa, I'm really hungry. I feel like dying" I heard YoSeob said. I was about to counter that when JunHyung chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Aigoo. SO cute" He said and then YoSeob blushed. My eyes are eyeing them and they are enjoying the show. So I decided to tease them.
 
"Aww. You guys look so cute together" I said and YoSeob instantly blushed again and JunHyung looked down embarassed maybe. I decided to continue the teasing. "You guys look like a real couple. You should just be together" I said. "G-GiKwang. W-What are you talking about?" YoSeob stuttered. Mission success. JunHyung faked a cough. "Nae. Stop joking. It's not funny" He said. Then my eyes went to YoSeob. Damn. Wrong choice of words JunHyung. YoSeob looks sad.
 
The food came and we started to eat. But YoSeob looks really lost right now. He didn't even noticed that me and JunHyung are looking at him. I was about to distract him when JunHyung beat me to it. "YoSeob. Say ahh" He said holding a spoon of in front of YoSeob. YoSeob came back to earth xD. "W-What? Am I a kid?" He asked blushing obviously. "Ahh" JUnHyung said and YoSeob pouted and opened his mouth and JunHyung fed him. They really look cute together. I took out my phone and faked texting someone but I really just took a picture of them. I'm gonna tease YoSeob alot later. After we finished our food, we went out to look around the mall again.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
My heart dropped to my feet. JunHyung was super sweet today and I don't hate it. In fact, I love it. But what he said earlier really hurt my feelings a bit but I'm just gonna it up. On the other hand, GiKwang kept looking at me then smirking. What's wrong with him?? Weirdo xD.
 
I was walking straight when JunHyung pulled me and we stopped at a ring shop. It quickly reminded me of the time we bought the rings with Suzy. That reminds me, we didn't know which is JunHyung's ring. BUt I'm pretty sure it's paired with Suzy. Like he would like a pair with me. I just got hurt with my own words T.T.
 
"Waeyo?" I asked him. I looked at GiKwang and saw him entering the comfort room. That means we're alone. "You remember the time we bought the rings?" He asked and I nodded. "Nae. Wae?" I asked again. "Well, I didn't see you wear it" He said kinda sad? I walways wear it everyday. "I'm wearing it" I said then he lift my hand and inspect it. "You dont" He said. I took out a necklace inside my shirt. "I do. See" I said lifting the necklace. That's where the ring is. I made it a necklace so that it is close to my heart.
 
"YOu made it into a necklace?" He asked. I nodded. "Wae?" He asked. "Secret" Then he became quiet. "Where is the ring you bought anyway? I didn't see you wearing it" I said. "Well" He said and pulled a necklace out of his shirt. He also made it into a necklace. I scoffed. "Copycat" I said and smiled. He chuckled. "My ring was a secret remember" He said. I took the ring and inspect it. ANd it looks just like mine. "It looks like mine" I said quietly. JUNHYUNG HAS THE SAME RING LIKE MINE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???? I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!.
 
"Nae. The lady said that if two person has the same ring as you and me, they'll always be best friends forever" He said. Oh so that's what it was. I shouldn't got my hopes up. He really just look at me like a friend. We will never be together. I should just accept that fact like really accept it. I can be his best friend. "Thank you. Of course we're best friends" I said and he smiled and hugged me. "Thank you" He said. We're best friends. Just best friends.
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author'e Note:
 
Update! I hope this is long enough. Is this good? Or okay? Or not okay? xD
 
Sorry if there were any mistakes in here. And sorry if Suzy is not appearing lately.
 
I'll try to update next week again xD. Comment what you think ^^
 
Thank you for the new subscribers and comments. Bye yeom ^^