Chapter 30

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob POV

I got up early because I have a meeting with Suzy. Yes, I'm gonna tell her my feelings for JunHyung. She might be against it but I'll tell anyway. And I'm gonna fight for what I fell.

About 9 in the morning, I'm done with everything I needed to do and I just have to eat breakfast. I went out of my room and went to the kitchen. Surprisingly, JunHyung was there and he was setting the table with our breakfast.

"Good Morning, going somewhere?" He greeted. I sat on the chair on the table.

"Good Morning too. Yes, I'm gonna meet up with Suzy" I replied.

"Didn't you guys hang out yesterday?" He asked.

"Yes, but I have something to tell her. It's important" I said. He sat on the chair too and was directly across me.

"Oh really. What is it? Care to tell me" He said. I smiled and leaned to him. He was shocked at what I did but he didn't budge. I inched closer to his ear and blew in it.

"It's a secret" I answered and went back to my place.

"Even to me?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Especially to you" I winked. He looked away and scratched the back of his head.

"O-Okay then. E-Eat breakfast first before you go" He said and started eating. So I did the same.

After eating breakfast, I insisted in doing the dishes but he said he'll handle it and that I should get going. So I did just that.

"Okay then. Goodbye" I said and went to the door.

"Bye. Take care" He shouted.

I went to Suzy's place. I already practiced what I'm gonna say. But I'm still very nervous. What if things don't go as well as I planned them? This is giving me a headache. I knocked on her door and after a few minutes, it opened and I saw Suzy.

"Seob seob! This is a shocker. COme in" SHe invited me inside and I went it.

"Sit there. I'll get something for us" She said and went to the kitchen.

Okay. I'll just pick a right time to talk. I need to make the mood okay. Because if the timing is not right, then she will take it as a joke. While I was busy thinking, she returned with snacks and drinks in her hand.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked directly and straight to the point.

Okay, will I say it this early? I mean, I just got here. Oh well, sicne she already asked, I'll tell her.

"Suzy-ahh. I also love JunHyung" THere. I said it.

It was quiet for a minute then she sighed. She drank her drink  a little before sighing again.

"I kinda knew that" She said. My eyes widen. Was I really that obvious?

"Y-You knew?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure before but now that you said it, I'm convinced that I was right" She said.

"But since when?" I asked again.

"My hunch started in high school. I get the feeling that you like JunHyung. You're smile is different whenever you're with him. But then, we got together, and everytime the three of us are together, you looked kinda lost" She explained. I was silent. Then she continued. "Then the graduation came and we break up. ANd when I went to visit you, you have this aura of happiness with you. It's like everything you want is what you're having. I was actually gonna tease you that you have a girlfriend but then I see JunHyung there and my hunch went back again. And then yesterday, when I said I'm gonna take him back, you looked lost again" SHe sighed and drank again.

"W-Wow. Y-You really knew me so well" I said and she chuckled.

"Of course I know you. I'm your bestfriend right" She said and we both laughed a little. Then it was quiet again.

"So, are you here to tell me to back off? I'm sorry but Im not doing that" She said.

"I'm not here to tell you that" I said and she looked at me.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm gonna fight for what I feel for JunHyung" I said. She smiled.

"I knew that JunHyung also likes you. But like I said, I'm not backing off. If you're gonna fight then so am I." She said and I smiled. "I'm sorry if I didn't notice this before. This should've been done sooner when we were in high school" She continued. I chuckled.

"I was scared back then but not this time. You may have won the first time but you have a rival now" I said and she smirked.

"With our feelings for JunHyung, we'll both fight for him. Will you accept?" She asked.

"Of course. But promise me one thing" I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"No hard feeling and nothing will change?" I said. SHe smiled.

"Definitely. Best friends forever" She said and we both pinky swore.

"NOw that that is done, let's think of a plan" SHe said standing up.

"Plan? WHat plan?" I asked clueless.

"Duh. Our plan of attack. I aleady thought of something" She said.

She told me what her plan is. 

Today is December 22. 

19 is Jun's bday. 

20 is when Jun and Suzy hang out. 

21 is yesterday where we hang out and now is 22. 

At december 23, tomorrow, both of us will go and hang out with JUnHyung. SHe will hang out with him in the morning and me in the evening. 
Then on december 24, both of us will write a letter for JunHyung saying our feelings. Then at nighttime, SUzy and I will go to different directions of the city. SHe will be on the north side while I will be on the south side. On the letter, we both invited him to come to our side and of course he will choose only one. And that will decide it. The one that JunHyung loves.

I'm kinda nervous about this plan and excited at the same time. But I'll fight till the end and not give up this time.

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Hi! How are you guys? What do you think of this chapter? Good or not so good xDD.

Anyway, Seob seob finally said it. ANd Suzy accepted the challenge.

WHat will happen? Find out on the next chapters.

Thanks for the comments and new subscribers.

Who's on team JunSeob? Who's on team JunZy?

Bye bye!!! Till next time.

Reveal another 2!!!

YOON BORA!!!

KIM JAEJOONG!!!