Chapter 12

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV
 
Suzy, YoSeob and JunHyung were all ready on their trip. JunHyung is driving the car while Suzy and YoSeob sat on the backseat to chat with each other. Sometimes, Suzy will talk to JunHyung and he will reply but YoSeob is not talking to him even though JunHyung was asking him, he'll just talk to Suzy ignoring him. This really made JunHyung sad but he understand why YoSeob was like that. They decided to go outside of town and to somewhere quiet where they will be the only ones there. And Suzy suggested her uncle's place.
 
"I'm so excited. When was the last time we went to my uncle's place, Seob Seob?" Suzy said looking at YoSeob. "Hmm. I think it was when GiKwang was still our classmate" YoSeob replied. "Wow. That was really a long time. I miss that place" Suzy said. "Nae. Me too. It has a lot of memories" YoSeob smiled. "I know right. And now that Junnie is with us, we'll create more good memories there, isn't that great?" Suzy asked excitedly. "Eh. N-Nae" YoSeob replied. JunHyung noticed his tone and became more sad. "Junnie, whats with the face?" Suzy asked when she noticed JunHyung. "Oh. Nothing. I can't talk with you two, you know. I don't know the topic" He said. "Well, you can always talk to us you know. ANd I know that you and YoSeob talk about almost everything" Suzy replied. JunHyung saw YoSeob fidget in his seat. "It's okay. You guys talk" JunHyung replied.
 
After a while, they stopped at a store to buy foods. "I'll but some stuff. You guys stay here" Suzy offered. "I'll go with you" YoSeob quickly said. "No. You guys wait here. I'll just be a minute or two" Suzy said and took off. Then it became quiet. "So, how are you? You didn't go to school this past few days" JunHyung started. "I'm fine" YoSeob replied coldly. "That's good" JunHyung replied. "Yeah. Don't talk to me" YoSeob said. JunHyung bit his lip, but he didn't speak again. When Suzy returned, YoSeob put on his best smile to her. And was still quiet. "I got some foods now. So let's get going" She said lifting the bags. YoSeob and JunHyung helped her with the bags.
 
They continued their trip and after half an hour, they arrived. They went out of the car and stand next to each other. With Suzy in the middle of course. "Wow. It still takes my breath away" YoSeob said. Suzy smiled at him. "I know right. What do you think, Junnie?" She turned to JunHyung. "I think your uncle is so damn lucky" He replied smiling. "Well, let's meet him then" Suzy said. They went inside the house and Suzy's uncle greeted them. "Annyeong, Uncle" Suzy said hugging her uncle. "Annyeong. And who are these two fellows here?" He said turning to YoSeob and JunHyung. "Oh, you remeber YoSeob" Suzy said. "Ah. I remember you. You're still cute huh. Have any girlfriends lately?" Suzy's uncle asked smirking. "None. I'm still young. And it's still so beautiful here" YoSeob replied smiling. "Thanks. And you are?" He turned to JunHyung. "Oh. I'm Yong JunHyung" JunHyung said bowing. "He's my boyfriend, uncle" Suzy said clinging to JunHyung's arm. "Oh. Is that so. Well, he is handsome. Nice choice, Suzy-ahh" He said and Suzy pouted.
 
"Anyway, enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, I'm in the office" He said and said goodbye to the group. The three put their bags down on the chair. "So, where are we going?" Suzy asked. "Oh oh. Let's go to the lake" YoSeob suggested. "Oh I miss that place. Nice choice, Seob Seob. You okay with that, Junnie?" Suzy asked. "Nae. You guys know tha place so I'll just tag along" He said. "Well, let's go" Suzy said. They all took the things they need and went to the lake. They set their picnic there and sat near the lake. "Wow. This place keeps getting better" JunHyung said. "Well, wait till you see the garden, right Seob Seob?" Suzy said. "Nae nae. You will surely enjoy it. The garden was so beautiful, Junnie-ahh" YoSeob said smiling. Then his eyes widen at what he said. He can't believe he called JunHyung that.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
Did I just hear right or did YoSeob called me Junnie again? Does that mean we're FINALLY okay? I smirked. I looked at him and saw his head down. I guess he didn't mean it. Huh. Well, that . "Junnie" Suzy called me. "Nae?" I looked at her. She was giving me a sandwich. I gladly take it. "Thanks. Are there fishes here?" I asked. "Nae. We can fish there. I can borrow some fishing equipments. Do you want to?" She asked me. "Well, do you want to?" I asked her back. She smiled. "nae. WAit here. I'll just get the equipments" She stood up but YoSeob suddenly stood up too. "I'll go get it. I know where it is anyway. You two stay here and enjoy" He said going away. And I thought for sure I can talk to him again. I guess he has other plans.
 
"Junnie" Suzy caught my attention. "N-Nae?" I replied. "You're spacing out. I asked you if you want another sandwich" She said smiling a little. "Oh. nae. It's tasty" I said smiling. SHe sighed. "You have been I don't know off lately. Is there something going on?" She said worried about me. I sighed. So she noticed. I can't tell her about YoSeob, can I? "It's nothing. It's alright. I'm sorry if I worried you" I said holding her hand. She smiled. "Just tell me if there's something wrong. Maybe I can help" She said. Sorry Suzy-ahh. I want to tell you but I can't. I don't want you and YoSeob to be awkward too. "It's really okay. Thank you, Suzy-ahh" I went to her and kissed her cheeks.
 
"O-Oh. M-Mianhae. Did I interupt something?" YoSeob suddenly appeared. I immediately pulled back. "Sorry, Seob Seob. You're not interupting anything. Did you brought it?" Suzy asked standing up. "Nae. Here it is" YoSeob said smiling while showing the fishing equipments. "Well, let's go fishing" Suzy pulled my hand. I looked at YoSeob and saw him looking down again. When will I not hurt him? I'm so stupid.
 
= = = =
 
No One's POV
 
They all went to a boat and started going to the middle of the lake. When they think the place is okay, they stopped and started fishing. After a while, none of them caught anything. "Yah! There's no fish here" Suzy whined. "I know right. Maybe the place is wrong" YoSeob pouted. "Maybe we'll catch something by hand" JunHyung said and laughed. Suzy had an idea. She secretly whispered something to YoSeob so JunHyung won't see. YoSeob smiled at Suzy's idea. JunHyung noticed that the two are quiet so he turned to look at them but he was late. Both YoSeob and Suzy pushed him in the lake. "Yah! Why did you guys push me?" JunHyung asked when he surfaced. But the two was just laughing at him. He smiled and laughed too then he rocked the boat that made the two fall on the lake too. "Serves you two right" He said. The two complained but laughed at the end. They had a playful fight on the water. After a couple of minute, Suzy suggested to get out of the lake to dry up.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
Okay. That was so fun. It kinda let my mind out of the kissing-on-the-cheeks thing I saw earlier. We are having fun like before. If only I controlled this feeling towards JunHyung, I guess were still the saem and not awkward with each other. -sigh-. If only I can turn back the hand of time. Anyway, we decided to dry up and change our clothes. I went to the restroom and opened the door. And saw a shirtless JunHyung. My eyes widen. Crap. "S-Sorry. I didn't know you're here" I said and closed the door. "It's okay, YoSeob-ahh. We're both guys, right?" He said. He didn't know it but that kinda hurt me. That's like what he said. We're both guys. Guys don't fall for other guys. The door opened and I stayed on the wall not moving. "It's your turn, YoSeob-ahh" He said. "Thanks" I said and went inside. I walked to the mirror. "You really are crazy, YoSeob. Crazy. Crazy" I said and smiled weakly. I changed my shirt and went outside.
 
I think it's late afternoon now looking at the outside. The sun is going down. We're not staying here, right? I looked for Suzy and found her with JunHyung in the kitchen. Oh. They're feeding each other. Maybe I won't disturb them. Or maybe I will. "Suzy-ahh" I yelled entering the kitchen surprising the both of them. "N-Nae, Seob Seob" Suzy said. "It's almost evening. We need to go home now" I said smiling. She looked at JunHyung and looked at me. "Well, Seob Seob. We kinda want to stay here for the night" She said. Did I just hear her, right? "W-What? I thought we're going home" I said. "Well, Junnie wants to see the garden and it's closed today because they're doing something there. And uncle said it'll be okay tomorrow" Suzy said. "We're staying here until tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded. "Where will we sleep?" I asked again. Her uncle appeared. "Well, there's two rooms vacant here. You can stay there. Suzy gets one room and you two in the other" Uncle explained. WHAT?? "What?? Can I sleep with Suzy?" I asked. 
 
"Nope. You and her boyfriend are sleeping on one room. I don't want Suzy to sleep with a guy. You understand. You're both guys anyway so it's okay"  AGAIN with the you're both guys thing. I don't want to share a room with JunHyung. That will be so awkward. "But--" I start t protest but JunHyung cut me. "I'll make him sleep with me" He said. I looked at him and blushed. That sentence is so wrong. He smirked. I so hate you right now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
Update ^^
 
Thank you guys for subscring to this story. ^^
 
Sorry if there's any wrong spelling xD.
 
Anyway, Monstar's episode 1 is out. JunHyung!!!!
 
Well, see you guys ^^