Chapter 17

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV
 
Dyas have passed since YoSeob met JunHyung and today is the first day of their second semeter. YoSeob excitedly got up and fixed himself before going to school. He's excited to see his classmates again. Even though they only knew each other last sem, they became relly close to one another. That's why he misses them especially his best friend GiKwang. He wants to tell GiKwang what happened to him and JunHyung.
 
He was already in their room waiting for his classmates to arrive. When his classmates arrive one by one, he greeted all of them and they greeted back and sometimes with hugs too. And when he saw GiKwang, he immediately hugged him.
 
"GiKwang-ah!!!!. I missed you!!!" He yelled. All of his classmtes chuckled at his actions. "Yah! We just saw each other last week. And you already miss me? Ohh. Are you in love wih me??" GiKwang teased. "Yah! Then I dont miss you" YoSeob said and pouted. GiKwang chuckled. "Hello. Everyone" He waved at his classmates and they greeted him back. YoSeob and GiKwang went to their seats.
 
"SO. What is it that you want to tell me that you cant tell by texting or calling?" GiKwang asked. YoSeob smiled and turned to him. "I met JunHyung again" He said. GiKwang's eyes widen. "Really?? When?? Where??" He asked. "Well, it happened last week after we met. I bumped into him, well I actually stepped on him, but anyway we met at the park and we talked" He replied smiling. "Wow. You must be really happy huh" GiKwang smirked. "Yah!" YoSeob hit him. "And I asked him about him and Suzy. He said that they really broke up" YoSeob continued. "I cant believe he broke upi with her. Suzy's is such a sweet girl. If she was my girlfriend, I will never hurt her" GiKwang said. "Aniya. Suzy broke up with him" YoSeob defended JunHyung. GiKwang's eyes widen again. "Really??!!! That just made me confuse" GiKwang said and YoSeob told him the whole story.
 
"Wow. I dont understand it" GiKwang said. "Me too. Suzy confused me" YoSeob agreed. "Wait a second, you sound like you have a cruch on SUzy. DO you like her, Kwangie??" YoSeob asked excitedly. GiKwang became nervous. "W-What are yu talking about? You're crazy, Seob Seob" GiKwang said and turned his back to him. "Awe. You're blushing. You like her, don't you?" YoSeob teased. "No. I like her as a friend only" GiKwang replied. "Really?" YoSeob asked. GiKwang nodded. "Well, I don't believe you" YoSeob said and giggled. "Believe what you believe" GiKwang replied.
 
Minutes later, the teacher arrived in the room. Everyone stood up and greeted her. "I hope everyone of you had a very nice sem break" She said and they all reaplied 'Yes'. They too their seats and the teacher said that there are some new students joining their class. And the new students entered the room. The class was excited because the new students are really attractive. But YoSeob only had his eyes on one student and his mouth was slightly open. GiKwang was surprised too but he was not like YoSeob. The new students started introducing themselves and when it came to the last student, YoSeob still had his mouth open.
 
"Hello. I'm Yong JunHyung. I'll be one of your new classmates starting today" The last student said and bowed.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
What is he doing here? In my school? Did he transfer in here? All these questions are in my head."Okay, you may now take your seats where ever you like" The teacher said. Our eyes met and he smirked and walked towards me. There's an empty seat beside mine. "Can I sit beside you, YoSeob-ahh?" He asked. I saw some of my classmates look at me surprised. I just nodded and he sat beside me. SInce GiKwang is also beside me, he started talking to him since I can't speak yet, I think.
 
"What are you doing here?" GiKwang asked. "I'll be studying here" JunHyung answered. "That's obvious. I mean why here?" GiKwang asked again. I saw JunHyung frown. "You don't like me here?" He asked. "Ani. It's not like that" GiKwang became quiet. I sighed. "Welcome" I said to JunHyung. He smiled at me. "Thank you" He answered. "I didn't expect that you'd transfer here" I said. "Well, I've been wanting to transfer here since we last met. And I finally convinced my parents because they know that this is a good school" He explained. "Well, that's great" I smiled. And he smiled too.
 
The class started and the teacher started talking. I was trying to listen but JunHyung is kinda distracting me. I can't focus with him around. I thought that I don't have any feelings for him anymore but I guess thats not true. Maybe it's because I havent seen him for so long that I thought my feelings disappear but right now that he's here sitting beside me made me feel butterflies in my stomach. It's a very good feeling for me but I need to stop it.
 
I didn't notice that the class ended until I saw hands waving in front of me. "YoSeob-ahh. Class ended" He said. I looked around and he was right. The teacher was not in the room and my classmates are talking to the newstudents now. "Where's GiKwang?" I asked. "He went to the restoom. He talked to you but I guess you didn't hear him" He chuckled. I looked down to hide my blushing face. Then GiKwang walked in the room. "GiKwang!!" I yelled. "Yah! You're finally awake. I thought you were sleeping but you're eyes are open" He said. "Mianhae. I was thinking" I replied. "Yeah right" He smirked and looked at JunHyung. It's good that his eyes are closed. "Yah!" I hit him lightly. He chuckled. I looked at JunHyung. What is his reason for transfering here? And why here? I have to talk to him.
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
First, I'm sorry for only updating now. School have been very busy and almost all of our teachers made us do reporting so I can't update.
And  I'm sorry if this is short. I just rushed this chapter.
 
 
Thanks for the comments and new subscribers ^^
Hope you like this chapter ^^
 
See ya ^^