Chapter 38

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob's POV

My parents called me at the afternoon meaning it's already time to leave. I looked at my house since I won't be seeing this for a long time. I will surely miss this. I went to my parents and we left our house to go to MY party.

After a few hours of travelling, we got there at almost dark. I suddenly got nervous since it's MY party xDDD.

"Wow" Is all I said when I entered the place where MY party is. The place is seriously beautiful.

"Wow. Your party sure is something, son" Omma said beside me.

"I know, right?" I said.

Everyone I know was there. My classmates and friend are there and they greeted me when they see me. Some even gave me presents. Yay! Gifts!!!. I finally found the promoter of this party.

"GIKWANG!!!" I rushed to him.

"YOSEOB!!!! HAPPIE BIRTHDAY!!!" He yelled.

"THANK YOU. AND THANK YOU FOR THIS PARTY. IT'S REALLY AWESOME" I yelled back.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!!" He yelled back. We both laughed so hard.

"YAH! WHERE's MY PRESENT???" I asked.

"THIS IS MY PRESENT!!!HAHA!!!" He said.

"YOU CHEATER!!!" I yelled and laughed again.

After that, my parents started chatting with him. So I left them and greeted some of my friends and talk to them too. I was having so much fun. Then, someone tapped my shoulders. I looked back and it was Suzy.

"SUZY!!!!" I yelled and hugged her so tight.

"Happy Birthday SEOB SEOB!!!" She said.

"THANK YOU!!!! WHERE's MY GIFT??? HAHA!!!!" I yelled.

"Oh my God!!! I forgot!!" SHe replied. I pouted.

"Joke. It's somewhere in that big pile over there. Haha!!" SHe said poiting at the big pile of presents which I only noticed now.

"WOW!! THAT'S MANY!!" I exclaimed.

"Isn't it amazing?" SHe asked.

"Amazing" I replied.

"Isn't it awesome?" SHe asked.

"Awesome" I replied.

"Isn't it?" She asked once again xDD. (AN: Bride for Rent moment xDDDD)

"YEAH YEAH!!! SUPER" I replied and we both laughed.

But then I noticed that she's not with JunHyung. Maybe he didn't come. That was disappointing.

"Where's JunHyung? He's not with you?" I asked.

Suzy's face suddenly became sour but she smiled widely. What could that mean? Did something happen?

"He didn't tell you yet?" She asked. Tell me what?

"What is it? Is there a problem?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Na uh. There's no problem. I'll go to your parents now and talk to them okay. Go meet more people. They're excited to see the baby birthday boy" SHe winked and went to where my parents and GiKwang are.

That was weird. I knew that she dodged the question. SOmething must have happened with them. But what?

Argh!! I shouldn't be thinking about this. If they have problem then they should fix it. It's their job and not mine. I should keep my mind out of it. And party more. So that's what I did. I partied!!!!!

= = = =

No One's POV

At about 8 in the evening. GiKwang went to the stage and started his little speech. He introduced the birthday boy, YoSeob and said his message for him. Next is his parents and his omma cried saying her baby boy had grown up. Suzy was next and she told the audience about YoSeob's funny childhood stories which the audience laughed so hard about. When GiKwang was about to take the mic back from Suzy, someone went up the stage and grabbed it. So GiKwang just lets him.

"I'm sorry if I'm kinda late for the party" JunHyung said first.

"I'm here to say my message to the birthday boy, Yang YoSeob or Seob Seob is what we called him. Now how should I start this?" He said.

YoSeob was just looking at him and smiling all the time. but of course, he;s trying to control his feelings because JunHyung was taken.

"YoSeob is a very funny, kind, caring, brave and lovable person. He's the type of the person that when you're sad, he'll do anything for you to crack a smile. He's the type that will always be there for you and will never abandon you. He's the type that will care you until you get better if you're sick. He's the type that's willing to sacrifice his own happiness for the happiness of others. And....He's the type of person that will love you with all his heart and will do anything for you to be happy. So, I am really lucky to have met him. And all the moments we have, I have no regrets. He's a really very very very very important person to me. And I don't him to disappear from my side. Yang YoSeob, Happy Birthday!!!" JunHyung said and went up to YoSeob who was crying right now.

JunHyung hugged him so tight and kissed his forehead. YoSeob can't stop crying because of JunHyung's speech.

"T-Thank you, J-JunHyung" YoSeob whispered but JunHyung heard it. He smiled.

"You're very welcome and I meant all I said earlier" JunHyung said.

"I know. And Im very lucky to have met you too" YoSeob replied.

After that, GiKwang took the stage again and its now time for the cake. YoSeob went up to the cake and everybody sang him a happy birthday song. He was crying in tears when they were done. Before he blew the candle, he wished for something of course. And then he blowed the candle. Everyone clapped their hands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YANG YOSEOB!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

YoSeob thought that it was by far, the best birthday he's ever had.

= = = =

JunHyung's POV

I woke up kinda late today since last night's party was a blast. I was about to confess to him when it's my turn to speech but I kinda got nervous and didn't do it. So I decided to do it today.

YoSeob was staying in a hotel with his parents today so I went there. When I got there, the lady in the desk said that they already checked out which made me confused. It was too early for them to check out.

Oh well, I'll just call him to ask where he is. Crap! He's not answering. Come on please. Answere it. I'm gonna confess to you now.

"JunHyung?" Someone said. I looked behind me and saw GiKwang.

"GiKwang. Good timing. Do you know where YoSeob is?" I asked. He has confusion on his face.

"You mean, you don't know?" He asked.

"Don't know? Don't know what?" I asked.

"He's in the airport today" He said. Airport? What's he gonna do there?

"Why?" I asked.

"Today's his flight. He's leaving" GiKwang said.

My eyes widen. I was surprised.

"H-He's leaving?"

 

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Hallooowwww!!!

Double Chapter!!

I think the next chapter will be the last one xDDD... I almost finished typing the ending so I'll update tomorrow since it's already our summer break so yeah xDDDD

Oh and thank you for the comments and suggestions. I really apperciate it.. But like I said earlier, I already typed the ending so sorry if I didn't do what you suggested.

Anyway....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BYE!!!!