Chapter 25

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob POV

It's really Suzy. What is she doing here? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see her. It's just that JunHyung is with me right now. And not to mention that today is his birthday and we were about to, ehem, kiss earlier. THe thought made my cheeks blush a bit.

"YoSeob?!! Are you there" SUzy called me back to my senses. "S-Suzy? What are you doing here?" I asked. She chuckled. "Yah! Seob Seob! I'm just here to visit. Is it bad to visit my bestfriend?" She crossed her arms. I chuckled. I guess she's back to her old self. "Of course not silly. I'm just surprised that's all" I replied. "Aren't you gonna invite me inside? It's freezing here" Before I say something, she went inside. Crap! JunHyung is inside. I followed her inside and I wasn't surprised to see them shocked.

"J-JunHyung" Suzy said wide eyed. JunHyung also had the same expression except his mouth is closed unlike Suzy. "Suzy-ah. Hello" JunHyung waved. Okay. This is kinda awkward. "Uhh, sit on the couch Suzy-ahh" I said to break the silence. "Oh okay" She replied and sat on the couch. JunHyung looked at me and I smiled slightly more like awkwardly. "I'm gonna get something for you. ANy requests?" I volunteered. "Hmm. You know what I like" She smiled and I went to the kitchen. JunHyung was already beside me when I went there.

"Uhm, why is Suzy here?" He asked. I shrugged. "She said she wanted to visit me" I replied. "Oh is that the only reason? DOes she know that I live here?" He asked. "I think so. What? I didn't told her that you were here. Are you assuming that she came here to see you?" I and laughed slightly. BUt when I looked at JunHyung, he have this 'I hope so' look that hurt me a little. "W-What? Of course not" He smiled and grabbed a mug with hot choco and went to where Suzy is. I cant help to look at them so I hide a little so see them.

= = = =

No One's POV

"Here" JunHyung said handing Suzy a hot choco. Suzy looked at it and then to JunHyung before getting it. "Gomawo" SHe replied. THen it was silent. "So uhm, how are you?" JunHyung started the conversation. "I'm fine and you?" Suzy replied. "I'm fine too." JunHyung rubbed the back of his head. Then it was silent again. YoSeob entered the room with chocolate cookies in his tray.

"Here you go, Suzy-ahh. Your favorite" YoSeob smiled and so did Suzy. "Thanks, Seob Seob" She replied. "So uhm, are you guys living together?" She added. "Yes. We're living in this apartment because it's close to school" YoSeob explained. Suzy raised her eyebrows and turned to JunHyung. "School? But I thought your school was----" JunHyung cut her. "I transfered to YoSeob's school" He explained. "Oh" was Suzy's reply.

YoSeob was feeling the awkwardness between the two of them. but he can't think of anything to lessen it. "I, uh, I'll just be in my room if you need me, YoSeob" JunHyung said and went to his room. Now it was only Suzy and YoSeob.

"Since when did he started living here?" Suzy asked. "Huh? Oh. Since the start of school year" YoSeob replied. "I see. Has he been okay?" Suzy asked again. "Well, he's been okay this past month but not when we saw each other. He was a mess. BEcause you two broke up" YoSeob said. Suzy smiled sadly. "I didn't tell you, right?" Suzy asked. YoSeob nodded. "I don't want to break up with him but it's for his own good" Suzy said looking down. "What do you mean?" YoSoeb asked. "Our school is different and is very far from each other. My classes is in the morning, his classes is in the afternoon. There was no time for us to meet. I don't want him to slip in his studies because of me. I don't want him to mess his future for me" Suzy explained and looked at YoSeob. "S-So you broke up with him?" YoSeob asked. Suzy smiled sadly and nodded. "D-Do you still love him?" YoSeob nervously asked. Seconds passed before Suzy replied. And what she replied made YoSeob's heart feel hurt. "I never stopped loving him.

= = = =

JunHyung's POV

Did I just heard her right? She still loves me? I heard it because I was eavesdropping in their conversation. Sorry but I can't help it. ANyway, back to the question. She still love me? But why? I know her reason now but is that enough to break up with me? I mean we could've worked it out you know cause we loved each other. I'm getting confused.

To be honest, I thought I don't have any feelings for her anymore until now. When I saw her, my heat skipped a beat and made me remember how much I love her. But I thought I olvo YoSeob now. In fact, I was gonna confess earlier if we haven't been disturbed. Argh, I'm really confused now. WHy is life so hard.

I was back in reality when someone knocked on my door. I jolted and opened it acting I wasn't behind the door the whole time. It was YoSeob.

"Suzy is leaving. You wanna talk to her?" He asked. I looked at his eyes and I noticed they look sad. It pains me to see YoSeobs ad. It's liek I'm making him sad again just like when we were in high school.  "I, uhm, okay" I replied. We went to where Suzy is and she is standing ready to leave. "Hey, I'm gonna leave. You take care of YoSoeb and....yourself,okay?" SHe smiled to me. "Uhh, okay. You take care too" I said to her. She bowed and we went to the door. YoSoeb opened it. "Well, see you again" She smiled and went out. But she turned to us again. "Oh. I almost forgot. Happy Birthday, JunHyung" She smiled to me and that amade my heart beat faster. "T-Thank you" Is my reply then she went away. YoSeob closed the door and went inside with me following behind.

"That was a surprise" He said turning to me. "Yeah. It is. I'm gonna sleep now. Good night, YoSeob" Is said and walked to my room. "Oh. Okay. Happy BIrthday again, JunHyung" I can hear that he was kinda sad and I want to spend more time with him but right now is not the right time. I need to be alone to think properly. With tahat I went to my room and laid on my ed and started to think.

= = = =

YoSeob's POV

I watched JunHyung walk away. It pains me because I want to spend more time with him. I wonder what's gonna happen now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

 

Hello guys!

FIrst of all, I'm very sorry for not updating in a very long time. But I promise I'll update more now because I have my own laptop now.

Anyway, thank you for the comments and new subscriber.

And, I kinda want to start a new story but it's not really a story more like a game show kind of story, you get it?

When I finish this story, I'll write that one. I hope you guys forgive me and wait for the new story ^.^

Bye Bye ^.^