Chapter 32

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

JunHyung POV

Decemer 24. I know right. Tomorrow is already Christmas. It's been 5 days since my birthday. And since then, so many things happened. And I still don't know what it will mean in the future.

I smiled when I remember what almost happened last night. We almost kissed again. I touched my lips. How does it feel to kiss YoSeob? I guess I won't know any sooner. His face last night was really cute. It was very red like a strawberry. It's like a combination of red and pink. It was very cute.

When I woke up this morning, I got a message from YoSeob saying he went away and he didn't know when he'll be back. He said he need to do something important. But I'm guessing that maube he's embarassed about what ALMOST happen last night. I chuckled at the thought.

ANyway, since he's not coming back any sooner, better prepare myself some breakfast. So I did just that and ate it. I also took a shower and then got dressed. I sat on the couch when I'm done. Okay, what to do now?

I can't think of anything to do. -sigh- If only YoSeob was here, then I'm sure we'll have something to do. Hmm, maybe I can call Suzy. Well, we are kinda getting along now. I'm kinda glad about that since I don't want to be awkward with her just because we were ex-lovers.

SInce I have nothing else to do, I dialed Suzy's number. After the third ring, she picked it up.

=Phone Conversation=

SZ: Yoboseyo

JH: Suzy-ahh

SZ: Who's this?

JH: JunHyung

SZ: Ah. JUnHyung-ah. Wae you call? Need something?

JH: No reason. I'm kinda wondering if you're free today. I don't have a thing to do so..

SZ: Today? Ah, mian. I'm kinda busy today..

JH: Is that so? I guess it can't be helped.

SZ: Yeah sorry. Maybe next time..

JH: Yeah. NExt time. By the way, you know where YoSeob went?

SZ: Seob Seob? Nope. I dunno where he is..... (Yah! SUZY-AH! LET'S EAT NOW!) Ah. Mian. JunHyung-ah. I have to go. Bye!

=End of Phone Conversation=

She just ended the call. But the voice that I heard back there. Wasn't it YoSeob's? But she said she didn't know where he is. SHe wouldn't lie right? Or would she? Argh this is so stressful.

= = = =

No One's POV

YoSeob was actually in Suzy's apartment since tonigt is when they will execute their plan.

"Yah! You're so loud! JunHyung could've heard you" SUzy said.

"JunHyung? He called?" YoSeob asked.

"Nae. He want to hang out but I said I'm busy" SUzy sat beside him.

YoSeob kinda went sad hearing what she said.

"Don't worry, He also looked for you" Suzy continued.

YoSeob suddenly feel lighter hearing that.

"Tonight will decide this huh" SUzy said. YoSeob understood what she is saying.

"Yeah. NO hard feelings, right?" He asked. Suzy smiled.

"Of course not" She said. "Now then, let's start writing our letters" She continued.

YoSeob nodded and together they started writing their letters. After an hour of writing, both of them are finally done.

"You done?" SUzy asked and YoSeob nodded.

"Okay. Let's go to your apartment now"

They both readied themselves and they went to YoSeob and JunHyung's apartment. YoSeob knocked on the door and they left the letters on the floor where JunHyung will see it. THen they both ran away and hid to somewhere where JunHyung cant see them.

After a few minutes, the door opened and JunHyung came out. He looked around and scratched his head. Seeing no one was there, he was about to close the door. That's when he noticed the letters. He picked them up and closed the door.

"Okay. Now that he's got it. There's no holding back" SUzy said.

"Yeah. We both wrote all of our feelings there. And we both said to meet us up at 11 later" YoSeob said.

"I'll be on the north side. Then you'll be on the south side. Are you ready?" Suzy asked.

"Well, I can't go back right?" YoSeob smiled and Suzy smiled too.

Then she pulled him into a tight hug.

"Nothing will change right?" SHe asked.

"Nothing. Good luck to both of us" He said. They broke the hug and laughed. THen they went their separate ways.

= = = =

JunHyung's POV

I found two letters in our doorstep. ANd I saw that it's from YoSeob and Suzy. What could these be. Are they for me? I wonder what's inside. Well, I'll open it to see. I opened YoSeob first.

Dear JunHyung-ahh

Uhm..Annyeong! I know that you are confused right now. Maybe you're asking 'why did we write letters for you?' Well, it's so that we can tell you our feelings.
You remember when we met again last summer? I said I didn't love you anymore right? Well, that was a lie. I still do. I just lied because I don't want you to drift away again.
I was relieved that we became close again and I really enjoyed our times together. That's when I realized that I'm falling for you even more. The feelings I felt way back in high school became tripled right now.
And since I'm kinda a coward, I didn't say it to you. So I did it through this letter. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Maybe be you're asking why I love you. The answer is simple actually. BEcause you are you. You are Yong JunHyung. You are kind, have a warm heart, you love coke, you like pikachu, you're talented in rapping even though I only heard it once and it was when you were in the shower. In other words, you are awesome in your way and that's what made me fall for you.
Now since I confessed already. I want to know your answer. If you want to return my feelings, can you come and see me at the south bridge of the city at 11?
I'll be waiting for you until morning, so don't make me wait, joke!! Once again, I LOVE YOU YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!

Yang YoSeob

I was shocked at what I read.

YoSeob loves me?

He still loves me?

He never stopped loving me.

I feel..........happy.

I can't believe this. My smile is so wide right now. I can't say what I'm feeling. I cant described this awesome feeling.

YoSeob confessed through a letter. But wait, there's another one. It was from Suzy. Okay. Now I'm nervous. I opened it up and started reading.

After reading it, I became nervous/confused/heartbroken. The letter said that SUzy still loves me. She wants to take me back and she wants us to be together again. And she said to meet up with her at the north bridge of the city at 11.

It's kinda obvious what they did. They want me to choose. Choose one of them. BUt someone will be hurt.

I thought everything will be fine from now on. So why is this happening now? Why now?

I don't know what to do. I really don't know. Why do I have to choose? Who will I choose to be with? ANd who will I choose to be hurt?

This questions are confusing the heck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

= = = = =

Author's NOte:

February 14!!

Want to know where Valentine's Day came from? I'll tell you.

Around 600 BC. The Tiber riverside city gave birth to Rome, which soon amassed a great army. They used their military powers to conquer many others. In order to create a large kingdom.

The Italian Peninsula was conquered and thus no longer regarded as the center of the Mediterranean. The Rhine River and Danube River in Eastern Europe were conquered as well.

The East was taken from Sicily through Palestinia and all the way to Egypt. To the south was the shore of Africa. Even further away was England.

At the year 269 BC, at that time the government of Emperor Claudius II , in order to create a large army, forbid the soldiers from amrrying freely.

And the opposing priest Valentine, who helped formalize the soldiers' wedding was put to death.

And so Priest Valentine became the euphimism for love in Europe.

In the 14th century, the date at which he was executed, 14th of February, became Valentine's Day.

Waaaaa!!! Now you know the answer.. Anyway, that came from an anime called Sukisho Episode 6 xDDDD.

Dandarararan! This story is really nearing it's ending. The question is , will it be a happy ending ? or a sad ending ? XDXDXDXD

Read the next chapters to find out!!!! Ciao XOXOXOXO