Chapter 21

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

YoSeob's POV
 
I'm lying in my bed waiting for JunHyung to come back. He said he has something to do. It's been a month since JunHyung started living with me. Everything is great minus the few accidents that happened between us. My cheeks becomes red when it crosses my mind. Those accidents are the kinds of accidents I want to avoid with him. For example:
 
Flashback
 
It was early in the morning when I woke up. I was still in dream land when I tried to go to the bathroom. So when I arrived at the door, I didn't think of anything and opened it. It just revealed JunHyung with only a towel on his waist. I stared at him for like 5 to 10 seconds and he stared back. Then my mind was finally functioning. My cheeks started to blush deep shade of red and I hurriedly closed the door.
 
"S-Sorry. I-I didn't know t-that you're inside. R-Really I didn.t know" I shouted outside the bathroom. The door opened and JunHyung came out smirking. "It's okay. I know you liked it, right?" He ruffled my hair then went to his bedroom. My mind processed what he said. "WHAT????!!! JUNHYUNG!!! YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!" I shouted and went inside the bathroom still blushing so bad.
 
End Of Flashback
 
See. That's just one of the accidents I didn't want to happen that happened. -Sigh-. Then this another accident happened just 2 days ago.
 
Flashback
 
"Yah! JunHyung! That's mine! Give it back" I said trying to reach for my chocolate. "No! You already ate so many. Your teeth will hurt later so that's enough eating these things" He said and I pouted. "Are you my mom?" I asked hands on my hips. He chuckled.
 
"No. I'm your concerned handsome friend that doesn't want you to get hurt" He said and I blushed again. "W-What are you saying? Juts give it back to me. Please" I said tryng with my best aegyo. He eyes widn for a bit but he shook his head. "No" He said. "Eesh!" I said and tried to take it back again.
 
I reached for my chocolate but since he was taller, I couldn't get it. "Yah! YoSeob! Stop taking it already" He said. "No. Give it back" I said and tried again. I 
till didn't get it. Then I suddenly jumped to get it and he was shocked and lost his balance. We fell on the floor. Me on top of him.
 
"Ouch. My head" He said his hand on his head. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Omo. Sorry JunHyung. Are you hurt?" I said inspecting his head. "Aniya. I'm fine" He looked at me and our eyes met. We stared at each other for like 10 seconds before I broke from it. Don't get me wrong, I like it but it was really awkward. I got up and pulled him up then we sat on the couch. He was still holding his head.
 
"Does it hurt?" I asked. "It's okay. Just a little bump. You shouldn't jump on people like that" He said and I pouted. "Thsi wouldn't happen if you didn't take my  chocolate away" I said and he sighed. "Okay fine. Let's just share it then" He said and I smiled. We ate the chocolate laughing at each other for our behavior earlier.
 
End Of Flashback
 
I really should avoid those kind of accidents. They just left my heart beating so fast that I thought it's gonna jump out of my chest. And those accidents made me want him more which I know will not happen. -Sigh-.
 
= = = =
 
No One's POV
 
The door opened while YoSeob was busy thinking and JunHyung came in.
 
"Seob Seob! I have food here! Want some?" JunHyung yelled and went in the kitchen. "Gosh! Is that nickname gonna hunt me forever???!!!!!" He heard YoSeob yelled and he chuckled at how cute he is.
 
YoSeob came out of his bed and went to the kitchen and he find JunHyung sitting with a lot of food int he table. "Wow. What's the occasion?" YoSeob asked taking a seat. "Nothing. Just wanted to eat" JunHyung replied. They started eating the food.
 
"Wow. This stuff is really great" YoSeob said with his mouth full of foods. "Yah! Don't talk when there's food in your mouth" JunHyung said. "Nae. Appa. Stop nagging already" YoSeob said and laughed. "Yah!" JunHyung shouted but laughed too.
 
"So what did you do while I was away?" JunHyung asked. "Thinking" came the reply. "Of me" JunHyung said and smirked. YoSeob blushed becasue JunHyung was right. "Why are you blushing? I got the answer correct, right?" JunHyung again. "You're out of your mind" YoSeob said. "And you like it" JunHyung teased again. "Seriously, JunHyung. Stop it" YoSeob shot him a look with a pout which JunHyung find cute instead of scary. He noticed that YoSeob had something on the side of his mouth so he leaned forward and wiped it with his fingers.
 
"W-What are you doing?" YoSeob asked. "There's something so I wiped it" JunHyung answered. "I can do it you know" YoSeob said looking down. "But I want to do it and it happened already so stop nagging, Omma" JunHyung said and hang his tongue out. YoSeob mehrong him and ran to his bed his hand on his chest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
First of all, Sorry  if I didn't update for a long time. Our country had a storm so I didn't have time. Really sorry.
 
And sorry if this chapter is short and if there are any mistakes in it.
 
That's all ^^
 
I'll try to update soon. Thank you guys ^^.