Chapter 20

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV
 
YoSeob woke up early in the morning because he smelled something nice. He was confused at first asking himself, 'Why does it smell so nice?'. Because he want to know the reason, he got up and followed the scent all the way to the kitchen. When he arrived there, he sawJunHyung in an apron. His eyes widen at the sight. JunHyung looks so cute in an apron. He was busy giggling inside when the smell caught his scent again. That made him to talk.
 
"Jun, what are you doing?" He asked. JunHyung was shocked at the sudden voice and he turned around and saw YoSeob in his pajamas. "Making breakfast, what does it look like?" He said and turned to cook again. YoSeob chuckled and took a seat. "Then hurry up. I woke up becasue of the smell. I'm hungry" YoSeob said and his time JunHyung chuckled. "Just a minute" He replied.
 
After a few minutes, JunHyung was finished cooking. He put the food in the table and they started eating. "Omo, JunHyung, your cooking skills is great. You can be a great wife" YoSeob teased. "Yah! Me? Wife? You be the wife then" JunHyung said and YoSeob choked. JunHyung gave him water and he drank it. "Yah! JunHyung! Don't say things like that. I almost died" YoSeob hit his arm lightly. "Sorry. It was fun" JunHyung replied.
 
"So, what's the reason you did this?" YoSeob asked while drinking his water. "Well, this is a thank you present" JunHyung smiled. "Because?" YoSeob asked. "Because you let me stay here" JunHyung replied. YoSeob blushed and looked away. "It's no big deal. You are my friend. It's the least I can do" He replied. "Oh..Yeah" JunHyung replied weakly.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
Why am I feeling sad that he said I'm only his friend? I should be happy because we're friends, right? I should be but I'm not happy?After that, he went to his bedroom to take his bath. I washed the dishes and went to my bedroom to change too. I've been thinking a lot lately. Ant it's about YoSeob. I don't know why but I've been having this feeling whenever I'm near him. And I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Am I falling for him?
 
"Yah! JunHyung! We'll be late if you don't come out" YoSeob's yell brought me back to reality. I quickly went outside my bedroom to face him. He looks better each day. "Wow. YoSeob. Trying to catch someone's eye?" I . "W-What? W-What are you talking about?" He replied and went outside the apartment. I chuckled and followed him.
 
"Tell me. Are you trying to impress someone?" I asked him again. "Don't ask stupid questions, JunHyung" He said and walked faster. "What's the hurry? Afraid that someone will not see you?" I asked trying to catch up to him. "In case you haven't notice, the class starts in five minutes. So if we don't hurry up, then we'll be late for class" He said and walked even faster. I looked at my watch and saw that he was right. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked and started running towards our school. "Yah! Don't leave me!" He yelled and ran too. I laughed at his actions. Am I really falling for him?
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
"Wow. 2minutes before class starts. I can't believe you two made it" GiKwang said when we entered the room. Both me and JunHyung didn't reply because we're trying to catch our breath. "Well, don't just stand there. Take your sit" GiKwang said and walked to our seats.We followed him and sat too.
 
"I'm so sweaty" I whined. "Why did you run then?" GiKwang asked. "Isn't it obvious? Because we'll be late if we didn't" I replied. "Oh right" Then he didn't ask a question again. "I'm so tired" I whined again and closed my eyes. Then someone suddenly started wiping my face with a towel. I opened my eyes and saw JunHyung. "W-What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "Wiping your face, Mr. Obvious" He chuckled. "You don't have to do that" I said pushing the towel. "No. Let me" He said and I said okay and he continued wipipng my face.
 
My heart is beating so fast again. I'm really trying hard to control it but JunHyung is making is worse. I'm afraid that If I said that I love him, then we'll be like what happened before. Awkward with each other. I don't want that and I will not let it happen.
 
"If you're like this, I'm gonna fall for you, JunHyung" I suddenly said. YANG YOSEOB! WHAT DID YOU SAID??!!!!! STUPID STUPID. I mentally slapped and scolded myself. His hand stopped and I can't breath anymore. I was waiting for his reaction to what I just stupidly blurted. I was waiting for him to walk away or something like that but he just chuckled. I looked at him confused.
 
"I'll be happy if you fall for me. I'm not gonna make the same mistake by ignoring or avoiding you. I learned my lesson" He replied smiling. My face blushed so so so so so so red!!!!!!!. And I can't look at him directly so I hid my face in my hands. "Are you embarassed?" He asked. "I-I don't know If I'M embarassed or embarassed for you" I replied and he laughed. "I'm serious. I won't make the same mistake again. That is if you fall for me again. Are you falling for me?" He asked. My face blushed again if that's even possible. 
 
"Y-You wish. D-Dont ask stupid questions" I said and with all my energy right now. I pushed him away from me. Then the teacher came. My lifesaver. The lesson started but I can see in the corner of my eyes that JunHyung is smiling like an idiot. And I can't help but smile at the sight.
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
Annyeong! Update!!! Mianhae if it's short and I didn't update so long. Really sorry.
 
And sorry if Suzy is not appearing lately. Really sorry.
 
Thanks for the comments and new subscribers ^^. 
 
B2ST's 2nd Album is out!!!! All the songs are daebak.
 
What are your favorites? Mine are "How to Love" "Shadow" "Encore" "You're Bad" "I'm Sorry"
 
The album is daebak all in all.
 
Anyway, bye bye ^^