Chapter 11

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

Chapter 11
 
YoSeob's POV
 
I almost cried when I left JunHyung alone. But I promised myself that I will not cry again because of him. I think I was kinda mean to him back there, you know? Being bitter to him was really hard especially when he looked so sad. But on the other hand, I was kinda proud of myself because I said that to him. I have to think of myself too right?
 
Days have passed and he did what I told him to do when we're with Suzy. We pretended to be okay with each other. For Suzy. But times like that are once in a week because Suzy was always with JunHyung. Like always. They go to school together, eat lunch together and even go home together. It's like I didn't exist anymore in their little world. I understand JunHyung's side but Suzy's? Nope. I'm her best friend, right? We didn't even hang out anymore. I remember what happened yesterday when I asked her to hang out with me.
 
Flashback
 
"Suzy-ahh. Let's hang out tonight. We haven't been hanging out lately" I said pouting. She chuckled. "Okay. You're right. We haven't been hanging out lately" She replied. "That's because you're always with JunHyung. You forgot about me" I said whining. "That's not true. There are times that we don't hang out" She blushed. I sighed. "When is the last time you guys didn't date?" I asked. "Uhm, let's see. That would be...Uhm....I forgot" She replied. "Exactly. You hang out too much" I said. "Okay okay. We'll hang out tonight. Happy?" She said. "Very" I replied hugging her.
 
Later that evening....
 
I was ready to go to our meeting place when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Suzy. "Suzy-ahh? I thought we're meeting at the cafe" "Mianhae, YoSeob-ahh. I can't come with you tonight" She said. "Oh. Is that so? " I replied. "Nae. Junnie said he's bringing me somewhere and I can't say no" She explained. I looked behind her and saw a car parked. I can tell that it belongs to JunHyung. I felt something boiling up. "So it's okay to cancel with me to go with him?" I asked a bit harsh. She sighed. "Sorry, Seob Seob. I'll make it up to you. Promise" She said. "Don't promise something that you'll break later. I understand. I'm just the best friend. Of course, you'll choose the boyfriend first" I said. "YANG YOSEOB!!" She shouted.
 
I suddenly became quiet. "You became my best friend first. We've been through so many things. I will not exchange our friendship because of a guy. I can't believe you said that" She said sadly. A tear escaped my eyes. "Mianhae, Suzy-ahh. I'm so sorry I said that" I replied crying. "It's okay. I understand why you said that. Stop crying. You become more cuter" She giggled. I wiped my tears. "I'm really sorry, Suzy-ahh" I said again. "What about this. I'll treat you to ice cream tomorrow. Okay?" She said. "Don't forget that" I said. She hugged me and said goodbye. I wished her luck and she then went to the car. I closed the door and went straight to my room.
 
End of Flashback
 
So I'm now waiting for Suzy to treat me ice cream. She must be with JunHyung again. -sigh-. I closed my eyes. JunHyung. JunHyung. JunHyung. YoSeob. Huh?? YoSeob??? YoSeob! I felt someone tapping my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw JunHyung there. My face instantly turned red. I was just thinking of him then he appeared. Like magic.
 
"N-Nae?" I said. "Suzy asked me to get you. She will treat you now" He said rubbing his hair. I stood up and walked to the door and headed to the canteen. I knew that he was following me but I kinda don't care now. I don't want to be hurt more. But he had other plans. "YoSeob, wait up" He said and went beside me. "What?" I asked. "I heard your conversation with Suzy last night and I want to say sorry" He said. I stopped and looked at him. I raised an eyebrow. "You're sorry?" I replied. "Nae. Sorry for taking up almost all of Suzy's time" He replied. I didn't answer back and instead walk ahead to the canteen.
 
I saw Suzy sitting on one of the chairs holding three ice creams. I put on a smile and walked to her. "Suzy-ahh. You did your promise" I said with wide eyes. "Yah! I said I'm sorry about yesterday" She said pouting. "Don't do that. You know I'm much cuter" I said and we both laughed. "Where's Junnie? I thought he was with you" She asked t. "urning her head left and right. "Right here. Sorry. Went to the restroom" He said taking a seat beside Suzy. My eyes twitched.
 
"I was thinking that we can hang out together, you know" Suzy said all of a sudden. What???!!!! "What? Wae???" I asked. "Well, so I can hang out with both of you. I missed our times together. Like the mall" She said pouting. No NO NO. That's a very bad idea. FOr me that is. "Suzy-ahh. I think thats a..." "Wonderful idea" JunHyung cut me. Did I just heard him right? I glared at him but he didn't look at me so he didn't see.
 
"Yay! I'm glad you agreed. So this weekend, let's spend our time together. Kay, Seob Seob?" Suzy looked at me excitedly. There's no way I can refuse now. "O-kay" I said. Suzy smiled and I saw JunHyung smiled too. Why did he agree to this?? I thought that we are not friends anymore. He's really weird!!!
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
I was glad that we are gonna hang out again like always. The three of us. Suzy, me and YoSeob. I knew that he will refuse the idea so I went ahead of him. Don't get me wrong. I just really miss him, you know. He's one of the few friends that I really like. So I wont let this idea get away. The bell rang and Suzy excused herself to go to the restroom so I went ahead of her. Then YoSeob went infront of me.
 
"What are you doing???!!!" He said to me. I can tell that he's angry. "Relax, YoSeob. It's just one day" I said. "I don't care!!! I thought you don't want to be friends! You're making this really hard" He said. "Now now. I didn't said that I dont want to be friends. You said that on your own" I said as a matter of fact. "Isn't it obvious that we can't be friends when I'm inlove with you!!"He said and a tear escaped his eyes. I became quiet. "Don't you know that it's already hard for me to see you together when we're in school and now you want me to see you guys for a whole day! Are you really trying to hurt me??? Is that it, JunHyung!!" He yelled. We're lucky we're the only students left here. He was crying now. I didn't know what to do. So I hugged him.
 
He tried to push me but I held him tight. Did I really hurt him that bad? "I'm sorry, YoSeob-ahh. Really sorry" He pushed me and I let him. "F-Forget about what I said" He said and ran away. And all I can do is look at him while he go.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
I can't believe I said that. And I cried AGAIN. The promise I made to myself was broken. I feel like a total idiot right now. It's better to skip school until the weekend. I'll just fake being sick. I just don't want to see him right now. I'm so embarassed. I can't believe myself.
 
So all I do until weekend came was lay on my bed and do nothing. My mother understands the situation and she lets me stay on the house. She knew that I can catch up pretty fast. Suzy texted me of course and she asked me if I can make it and I said yeah. Yes, I don't want to see JunHyung but I do want to see Suzy. So I'll just not bother with JunHyung and focus myself on Suzy. That's a good plan. Saturaday came. Okay, let's do this.
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
Annyeong ^^
 
Update. Sorry for the mistakes. This is rushed ^^
 
Ayo!!!