Chapter 16

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV

They didn't move in that place and just continued staring at each other. YoSeob can't believe that he will see JunHyung again this soon. And JunHyung thought of the same too. When the silence was getting old, JunHyung coughed to break the silence. "Hey, YoSeob. I didn't expect to see you here" He said rubbing the back of his neck. YoSeob's mind finally went back to him and he blinked fast. "Eh? Ah! Nae. Nae. I didn't expect to see you too this soon" He whispered the last two words but JunHyung caught it. "Yeah. Me too. So uhm, how have you been this past months?" JunHyung asked. "Its fine. I've made so many new friends at my new school and GiKwang also went there so its really great" YoSeob replied. "I see. Good for you" JunHyung replied then it became quiet again.

"How about you? How have you been?" YoSeob finally asked what's on his mind. "Well, I kinda don't like my new school. My classmates are really hard to bond with" JunHyun answered. "Oh that's too bad" YoSeob replied and looked down. Pure silence again.

YoSeob's POV

This is kinda awkward? I am really happy to see him. Really. I just didn't expect it to be this soon. I thought we'd see each other again in like 2 to 3 years from now but I guess fate has other plans. He looks really tired. I wonder if he's okay. Can I ask him that? Can I? Okay I'll ask him. "Are you okay, JunHyung?" He looked up and I remembered how I love his eyes. He sighed. "Nope. I guess I'm not" He replied. "Why?" I asked. "I fought with my parents. I said I want to transfer schools but they wouldn't let me so I drive and drive and I stopped here. Then I laid her to take a nap and then you stepped on me" He chuckled at the last part while I blushed. "Mian again" I said looking down. "Its okay. If you didn't step on me, I wouldn't have seen you" He smiled that smile that I love so much. I really did miss him huh. Everything about him. Too bad he already has a gi---. Wait. I just forgot about that. They already broke up.

"I heard that you and Suzy broke up" I said. His smile disappeared and he looked down. "Is it true?" I asked. "Yes. We broke up" He replied. "Can you tell me the story? Suzy didn't tell me" I asked. Then I hit myself mentally. Do I really want to know what happened to them? Can I handle it? That's not important right now. Suzy is more important. He stayed silent. "Well?" I said. He sighed and looked up. "Its going to be a long story" He said. "I'm a good listener" I replied. "Can we talk somewhere else? This place is starting to give me the creeps" He asked. And I remembered that we're still in the park. "Yeah. Let's go to a coffee shop" I said and he nodded. We made our way to the coffee shop through his car.

No One's POV

They sat on a table and ordered coffees. They took a sip first because it was cold outside. YoSeob can't help looking at JunHyung secretly. 'He's still handsome' He thought. Then finally JunHyung talked. "Am I going to tell you the story or you're gonna ask questions?" He asked. "Who broke up with who?" YoSeob asked. "She broke up with me" JunHyung replied. This got YoSeob thinking. "Eh? How did that happen? Suzy really like you. I don't get it" YoSeob pouted. "Well. You know that she was enrolled to an all-girls school right?" JunHyung asked and YoSeob nodded. "The school I enrolled was 2 hours away from her school. And all my schedule is in the afternoon and all her schedule is in the morning. So there's no time for us to meet. Even on weekends because she's busy in her school" JunHyung explained. "Eh? That just confuse me more. If that's the story then shouldn't it be you that break off with her?" YoSeob asked and JunHyung sighed. "Nae. But I didn't break up with her because I understand her situation" He replied. "But why did Suzy break up with you?" YoSeob asked.

"Well, one day we finally meet up and we hang out. Then when it was time to say goodbye, she said we should break up" JunHyung said. YoSeob just stayed quiet. "I asked her why of course. And she said she doesn't deserve me. She said she haven't been a good girlfriend. She said she was not taking good care of me. She said I should find someone that will take care of me the way she didn't have" JunHyung explained. YoSeob noticed that JunHyung shed a tear. He went to JunHyung's side and hugged him. "Its okay. Don't cry" YoSeob said patting his back. "I-I tried to stop her but she said her mind has been made up. She didn't listen to what I have to say. She didn't listen. I was going to say that I don't care about that and that I-I just want to be there for her but s-she didn't listen. She didn't listen to me" JunHyung cried silently. YoSeob continued hugging him and patting his back not caring who is looking at them in the little shop.

After a while, JunHyung finally calmed down. But YoSeob still hugged him. "Are you okay now?" He asked. JunHyung nodded. "Its nice to finally let it out" JunHyung replied. YoSeob broke the hug and smiled at him. "Sometimes you just need someone to talk too" JunHyung smiled back. "Thank you, YoSeob" He said. YoSeob smiled again and wiped JunHyungs tears. "Your welcome. Now stop crying. It doesn't suit you" YoSeob said. JunHyung smiled and ruffled his hair. "Yah! You're ruining my hair" YoSeob complained. JunHyung just chuckled. YoSeob looked at the time and saw that its already too late. "Omo. Its late. We better go home" YoSeob said. "Oh okay. Let's go" They both stood up and went outside. "I'll take you home" JunHyung offered. "Aniya. My apartment is close from here. I can walk" YoSeob replied. "No. I'll take you home" JunHyung insisted. "I said I'm okay. Now goodbye and take care" YoSeob waved and turned to walk but JunHyung called him. He turned around and JunHyung hugged him.

YoSeob's POV

Gah!!!! Why is he hugging me? My heart is going to burst out of my chest. "Thank you so much, Seob Seob" He said. I smiled and hugged him back. "Its okay. Now get going" I said breaking the hug. He nodded and went to his car. "It was really nice seeing you again" He said and I nodded. "Bye" I turned to walk but he called me again. "Wae?" I asked. "Where is your school?" He asked. Eh? Why is he asking me that? "Seoul university. Why?" I replied. He just smiled. "Nothing. Bye. And see ya" He drove off. I started walking to my apartment.

I arrived at my aparment and went directly to bed. A lot has happened today. My conversation with JunHyung on the day of graduation suddenly came to me.
'When we meet again. Can we be friends again?' That's what he said. And I think we can really be friends again.

 

 

 

= = = = =

 

Author's Note:

 

Double Update ^^ Yay!!!

B2ST's I'm Sorry is out, right? It's so good ^^

And JunHyung's Monstar is getting really good too xD.

Anyway, hope this double chapter is good.. See Ya guys ^^