Chapter 5

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

Chapter 5
 
No One's POV
 
YoSeob and Suzy decided to go to the mall the next saturday to make up for what happened on the amusement park last time. And like last time, YoSeob invited JunHyung again.
 
= = = =
 
Suzy POV
 
We're here on the mall now to enjoy ourselves. Our little trip was cut last saturday because of what happened to YoSeob so we hope that today will be okay and fun.
 
And I'm also happy that JunHyung is coming with us today. I really like him but don't tell anyone that. He's just so handsome and gentleman and kind and all in all perfect.
 
"Where are we going first?" I asked the group.
 
"Hmm, let's go there!" YoSeob said excitedly and pointed to a cute little toy store.
 
"You okay with it, J-JunHyung-ahh?" I asked JunHyung. Just saying his made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
 
"N-Nae" He replied shyly. That right there is so cute.
 
"Yay, let's go!" YoSeob said and pulled my hand towards the shop.
 
So we went inside the shop and looked at the toys there.
 
"Wow. This one is so cute" I heard YoSeob said. I giggled.
 
"Nae. But you're way cuter, little Seob Seob" I said and ruffled his hair.
 
"Wow. A compliment and an insult. Nice one, bestie" He said and pouted.
 
I smiled at him. He walked away to look for more toys. I searched the shop too to look for what I like. And my eyes saw JunHyung. He's looking at the pikachu toys. So I approached him even though I'm kinda nervous.
 
"Hey" I greeted.
 
"Hey, you found something you like?" He asked. Nae. It's you.
 
"Nope. BUt I'm still looking. You?" I replied.
 
"Nae. I like this pikachu but I'm not gonna buy it" He said.
 
"Why not?" I asked.
 
"It doesn't suit me. I'm not a kid anymore" He replied. Aww, so cute.
 
"It doesn't matter if you're a  kid or not. If you like it then buy it. No one will judge you" I said to him. He smiled that killer-angelic smile and I felt my knees weaken. I just smiled back.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob POV
 
I saw JunHyung and Suzy smiling to each other like they're the only ones in the world. And it hurts me. My chest feels so tight that I can't breath right. But I'm not gonna let it show and let the same thing happen again like last time so I put on a smile and walked to them.
 
"Yah! You guys. I'm hungry. Let's go eat" I said tugging on Suzy's clothes.
 
"Nae nae. Let's go" She replied.
 
We went outside the shop and went to a restaurant inside the mall. We took a seat on the table and ordered our foods. Our food came and we started eating.
 
"Wow. This food is really good" I said while eating.
 
"Seob Seob. Eat slowly or you'll choke" Suzy said smiling.
 
"Yeah yeah. I can take it" I replied her tapping my chest.
 
I was still eating when JunHyung suddenly leaned to me and wiped the side of my mouth. I felt my face burning and I just looked at him confused.
 
"There's something on you mouth so I wiped it" He explained.
 
"N-Nae. Thank you" I replied looking down.
 
After a couple of minutes, Suzy excused herself to go to the bathroom. JunHyung started talking to me.
 
"Hey, YoSeob-ahh. Thank you for inviting me again" He said smiling.
 
"It's okay" I replied.
 
"Now, Suzy and I are getting closer to each other. And she's really fun to hang out with. Thank you really" He said smiling. Why is that smile hurting me?
 
"That's great. I'm happy for you" I replied. That's what I should say to him. But that's not what I want to say to him.
 
Suzy came back and we finished our lunch and get out of the restaurant.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung POV
 
They decided to go to the clothing store next. I really don't like the mall. But hey, its a little sacrifice to hang out with Suzy. And it was worth it. Hanging out with YoSeob is super fun too. So like I said, it was worth it.
 
"Wow, there's so many clothes here. And they all look good" YoSeob said.
 
"Let's go buy one" Suzy said.
 
They started looking for clothes they like while I just sat there and waited for them. Then, YoSeob approached me.
 
"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked me.
 
"I'll just sit here while you two shop so don't mind me" I replied him. He pouted. He looked cute while doing that. Then he suddenly smiled and went away.
 
A few minutes later, they both found clothes theyt like and went to the changing room. YoSeob came out first.
 
"How is it?" He asked.
 
"It's really good. It suits you well" I replied him.
 
"You think so? Thank you" He said and went back inside. Then Suzy came out. My mouth dropped.
 
"What do you think, JunHyung-ahh?" She asked. There's so many things I wanted to say but all I can say is...
 
"Wow" Yes. That's what I said.
 
"Is it bad?" She asked.
 
"NO. Its really good. You should buy it" I replied.
 
"Thank you" She replied and went to the changing room.
 
They both bought the clothes but I noticed YoSeob have another one so I asked him.
 
"You bought two shirts?" I asked.
 
"Nae" He replied.
 
"Wow, can I see it?" I asked. He gave it to me.
 
I pulled it from the bag and looked at it. It's a pikachu shirt.
 
"I saw you looking at thi sshirt so I bought it for you" He said. I looked at him with my eyes wide.
 
"Really? This is for me?" I asked. He nodded.
 
"Thank you so much" I said and hugged him.
 
= = = =
 
No One's POV
 
After that, they went to an accessory shop.
 
"Ohh, look at those rings. They look nice" SUzy said pinting to couple ring.
 
"Nae. I agree" YoSeob said.
 
"But we kinda don't have the money for that" SUzy said and both she and YoSeob sighed.
 
"I'll buy it for you two" JunHyung said.
 
"Really? Thank you" YoSeob said.
 
JunHyung bought three rings. Two identical and one different.
 
"Here and here" JunHyung gave YoSeob and Suzy the rings.
 
"We both have different rings. What do you have JunHyung?" YoSeob said and tried to look for JunHyung's ring.
 
"Mine's a secret" JunHyung said.
 
YoSeob pouted while Suzy just looked at her ring.
 
After that, they went outside the shop and decided to go home. JunHyung kept looking at his ring that is identical to one of YoSeob or Suzy's ring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's note:
 
Update ^^
 
Yay! Sorry for any mistakes here. And thank you for reading and subscribing ^^
 
You guys and girls rock!
 
(^.^)b