Chapter 39

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob's POV

Waa! Today is the day. Yes, I'm leaving. I'm now at the airport and I'm just sitting on a chair waiting for my flight. My flight is 1:00 pm and its already 12pm sharp. Only one more hour to go. I'm just by myself. I didn't let my parents see me off because they will be tired in going home so I insisted they just go home.

Of course I didn't tell this to JunHyung. Why should I anyway? It's not like he will miss me much. Only a few people knew that I'm leaving. My parents and GiKwang only. And Suzy found out this morning. Which reminds me about what we talked about earlier.

FlashBack

I was ready to go to the airport when Suzy appeared on the lobby of the hotel we were staying.

"Suzy!" I hugged her.

"Seob Seob. Where are you going?" She asked. I didn't answer.

She looked at my bags and her eyes widen.

"Are you going somewhere? Are you leaving?" She asked. I can't hide this anymore.

"Uhh. Yeah. I'm gonna leave. Today is my flight" I replied.

"But where are you going?" She asked.

"Out of town" I replied.

"But you can't!" She yelled. My eyes widen. Woah! What's happening?

"Why can't I?" I asked.

"Because.....because of JunHyung" She replied. Come on! It's about JunHyung again? If they have problem then they should solve it on their own.

"What about JunHyung?" I asked.

"He loves you" She said. I was taken aback by what she said.

"W-What? You're crazy!" I said laughing mockingly.

"It's the truth" She said.

"He chose you! Suzy!" I burst.

"I know. But I broke up with him" She said. I was shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"I realized that he loves you more than he loves me so I broke up with him on New Year" She said. I fell silent. Did they really broke up?

"That's why you can't leave. I want JunHyung to be happy and he's happy when he's with you" Suzy was crying at this point.

What should I do? I'm so confused right now? God! What am I gonna do??? Will I still leave???? Or not??? But JunHyung didn't do anything last night right? Then it doesn't matter anymore!

"I'm still leaving, SUzy" I said. She blinked her eyes.

"But why? Can't you see that JunHyung wants you? He's not with me anymore" She said. I hugged her.

"If he really love me, then he should've done something last night. But he didn't right? So that must've mean that it doesn’t matter" I replied and broke the hug.

"If we were meant to be, then we will be together. But if not, well then I'll find what is meant to be mine" I said and kissed her forehead. After that, I left.

End Of FlashBack

I did the right choice, right? So what if JunHyung and Suzy broke up? JunHyung didn't do anything that convinces me that he wants to be with me. So I still better leave.

Time check: 12:45pm.

15minutes left. Waa! it's my first time in an airplane. So excited. I was busy thinking about stuffs when someone hugged me from behind.

"W-What is this??? Get off of me!!!" I yelled trying to break free.

"I won’t" That voice! Could it be???? I looked back and it was him. JunHyung

= = = =

No One's POV

"JunHyung? W-What are you doing here?" YoSeob asked.

"I came for you" He replied.

"Let go of me" YoSeob said trying to break free from JunHyung's hug.

"I won't. I shall never let go" JunHyung replied.

"Let me go, JunHyung. My flight will be here soon" YoSeob said.

"You’re not going. You're not leaving me!" He said.

"Why not??????!!!!" YoSeob yelled.

"You just can’t" JunHyung replied.

"Damnit! Let me go already!!!" YoSeob was getting pissed off.

"You can't go" JunHyung said.

"WHY THE HELL NOT???" YoSeob yelled.

"BECAUSE I NEED YOU!!!" He said.

"WHY THE HECK DO YOU NEED ME FOR????!!!!" YoSeob yelled. At this point, many people stopped and are watching them.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" JunHyung yelled. YoSeob's eyes widen.

"W-What?" He asked.

JunHyung let him go and faced him in front of him. His face was serious.

"I love you, Yang YoSeob" JunHyung said straight on. YoSeob blushed so hard.

"Y-You're lying!!!" He said looking down.

"I'm not. I really love you YoSeob" JunHyung replied.

"You love Suzy more. You chose her didn’t you?" YoSeob said.

"I chose her because I was afraid but then she made me realize that it was a stupid thing to do because I am the happiest person in the world when I'm with you. And I'm really stupid for letting you go like that" JunHyung said. YoSeob was quiet.

"I'm sorry if I was stupid before. I was just really afraid of what people would think of us. But I don't care now because what matters is that I love you and I will always be with you" JunHyung said and YoSeob blushed even redder.

"I love you, Yang YoSeob. More than my life" JunHyung said.

"How about you. Do you love me too?" He asked. YoSeob looked up to him and smiled.

"Why are you asking a stupid question?" He replied. JunHyung smiled.

And slowly, JunHyung went down and captured YoSeob lips with his own. YoSoeb was shocked at first but he was drowned by the kiss and his eyes slowly closed. JunHyung hugged him to deepen the kiss and YoSeob hugged him back. The moment stopped right there. And when they parted, they just stared at each other while smiling like idiots. And then, the people who are watching them from the beginning all clapped and some even cheered for them.

"I'm gonna ask the super duper important question now, okay? Make sure you answer yes" JunHyung said. YoSeob chuckled but nodded. JunHyung got on his knee and took YoSeob hand with his. The crowd cheered again.

"Yang YoSeob, will you be my lover from now until forever?" He asked. The crowd's cheers are so loud.

"Of course!" YoSeob answered and hugged JunHyung. And they shared another kiss.

"Does this mean you're not leaving?" JunHyung asked.

"Nope. I'm still leaving" YoSeob said.

The crowd and JunHyung yelled in chorus, "WHAT????"

"But why?" JunHyung asked sadly.

"Duh. It's my birthday gift from my parents. I'm going to Jeju for 5 days. Isn't it amazing?" YoSeob said excitedly.

JunHyung face palmed himself.

"So you were coming back?" He asked.

"Of course" YoSeob replied.

"I thought you're leaving me like you're studying abroad" JunHyung said.

"Who told you that??" YoSeob asked.

"Argh! No One" He replied.

JunHyung scratched his head. YoSeob chuckled and hugged him.

"Hey! If you knew then you won't come here now would you?" YoSeob said and JunHyung smiled.

"We wouldn't be lovers if you didn't come here, right? So it's a good thing" YoSeob continued.

"Yeah. A good thing" He replied. YoSeob remembered something and opened his bag and took out something.

"Here. For you" He said giving something to JunHyung.

"What's this?" He asked.

"A promise ring. To keep us together even though were apart. Always wear this okay?" YoSoeb said.

"Don't worry. I'll put it in my necklace with the othe ring" JunHyung said.

"I promise I'll be back. it's just 5days" YoSeob said.

"I know. And I'll wait for your return" JunHyung said.

"You should. Because you're my lover now and forever, right?" YoSeob said smiling.

"Yup. Now and forever" JunHyung replied.

Time check: 1pm. yoSeob's flight was called so he kissed JunHyung one more time and then he went to the plane going to Jeju. But at least when he returned, he will have his lover waiting for him.