Chapter 23

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

No One's POV
 
YoSeob and JunHyung are enjoying their weekend eating together when someone knocked on their door. Both of them had confusion on their face because they knew that they didn't invite anyone.
 
"Yah! Did you invite somebody???" YoSeob asked. "Uhh... Nope. I thought you invited someone" JunHyung replied. "Well. I didn't. Who could that be?" YoSeob asked and pouted. "Well, open the door and find out yourself" JunHyung smiled. "I'm too lazy to stand. Can you do it instead?" YoSeob pouted and gave his best aegyo which worked on JunHyung. "Okay. I'll do it because you're so cute" JunHyung pinched his cheeks and went to the door and opened it.
 
YoSeob grab a book nearby and starts to flip its pages. He was busy doing that when JunHyung called him."Yah! Seob Seob. There's someone here to see you" He said. YoSeob put the book down and turned to look who it is and his face became bright suddenly. "JiEun-ahh!!" He stood up and ran to the girl and hugged her. "It's nice to see you too Seobbie. But I'm dying here" The girl, JiEun said. YoSeob broke the hug and kissed her cheeks which shocked JunHyung of course.
 
"Aww. My Seobbie is so cute" SHe said and kissed his cheeks too. The two giggled and JunHyung felt out of place so he faked coughed to get noticed. "Oh JunHyung. Sorry. This is JiEun. She's my..." Before he could finish, JiEun cut him. "I'm his wife" JiEun smiled brightly and YoSeob laughed and hugged her waist. "Wife???" JunHyung asked. "Nae nae. We got married. See" JiEun lifted her hand and JunHyung saw a ring there. Then he looked at YoSeob and he also had the same ring.
 
"Oh I see. Hi, my name is JunHyung. I'm YoSeob's..... housemate" JunHyung smiled weakly. "Wow. You're handsome. If Seobbie isn't my husband then I would totally go for you. Haha" JiEun laughed and JunHyung too but more fake xD. YoSeob glared at JiEun.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
JiEun is joking xDD. Like who would fall for that joke xD. Me and her are just really close friends. She's one of my best friends like Suzy and GiKwang but the two didn't know her. The marriage thing was our idea when we were kids and we really took it as just a joke because she has someone she liked and well you know who is the one I like xD.
 
But does my eyes deceive me or JunHyung looked sad when JiEun said the married thing. Why would he be sad? It's not like he likes me or anything. Or maybe he likes JiEun. I better brush this off or I'll just hurt myself later. The three of us went to sit to the couch.
 
"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "Aren't you glad to see me?" She pouted. "Of course I'm happy. I just want to know why" I said and pouted too. "Well, I'm here for a visit and your parents said that your apartment was nearby so I went here to see you" She said and I chuckled. "Uhm, do you want a drink or something?" JunHyung asked. "Hmm. I would like some juice please" JiEun answered. JunHyung stood up and went to the kitchen to get JiEun's drink.
 
"That JunHyung guy is really handsome. Does he have a girlfriend?" JiEun asked. I sighed. "Nope" I replied. "Ehh. That's kinda shocking. He's handsome so why doesn't he has a girlfriend?" SHe asked again. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him that?" I replied getting pissed slightly. She looked at me then smirked. "Oh I get it. You like him, don't you?" She said. Crap. Am I that obvious? "Is it that obvious?" I replied. Then she had a shocked face. "What's with the face?" I asked. "I actually said that as a joke. I didn't know that it was real" She said and I face palmed. "Well, now you know" I said. "Well, he is handsome like I said before so I get why you like him xD" She said and laughed. "So like, do you see him in his underwear?" She asked. I blushed and hit her then she laughed so hard. This girl is really crazy.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
Is JiEun really YoSeob's wife? I mean I knew they were not really married but they does seem very close. Too close if you asked me. But I thought YoSeob liked me. Did he search for someone else because I didn't return his feelings? NOOOOO!!!!! That would be really bad.
 
I sighed and pour JiEun's drink to the glass. I heard them laughing and I can't help but get curious. I wanted to look but what if I looked and I didn't like what I see. That would be a disaster, I don't want that. Argh this is giving me a headache. I said while hitting my head.
 
"Why you hitting yourself? You want me to do it for you?" Someone said and I turned to see JiEun there. "Uhm. sorry. What are you doing there?" I asked. "Well, my drink is pretty late so I went to see what is taking so long and I see now" She giggled while walking to me. "Mianhae. I got distracted" I said ruffling my hair. "It's okay. Can I help you to get more distracted?" SHe asked. I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at her. "WHat do you mean?" I asked. "I really like you" She said clinging to my arm. "E-EH. I thoguht you and YoSeob are.." She cut me off. "I like YoSeob but I like you more. Let's just keep this a secret from him" She said.
 
What did she just say? Is she playing with YoSeob? I thought she was really nice and that she's lucky that YoSeob liked her but is that all fake?? She tried to kiss me but I pushed her. "Sorry but I don't like you and I like someone else" I said. "Lie. YoSeob said you are free" She said smirking. "I'm not lying" I said. "Oh yeah!!!! Who do you like then???!!!!" She yelled. NOw that pissed me off. "I LIKE YOSEOB!!!" I shouted.
 
Oh crap!! Did I just yelled that. I became nervous. What if YoSeob heard me. Of course he did, he's inside the apartment. I'm so stupid. My mind was interrupted with JiEun's laughing. "What's so funny?" I glared. "So you like Seobbie huh" She smirked. This girl is crazy. "My plan worked!!" SHe said and clapped and jumped around. I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about??" I asked. "I wanted to know if you liked YoSeob just like he did so I planned this just now and it worked to perfection" She replied confidently. "W-What? Where is YoSeob? Is he here?" I asked nervous. "No duh. I asked him to buy me something and he went outside" SHe replied. 
 
"So all that flirting?" I asked. "It was fake duh xDD. Don't get me wrong. You are handsome but I have someone I liked" She smiled.I sighed. "You really made me nervous there and pissed off" I chuckled. "Oh sorry but like I said, it was part of my plan xDD. Anyway so what are you gonna do about YoSeob now?" She asked. "Uhm. I have no idea" I replied. "Well. Good luck in that. And I hope you two the best" She said and smiled. I hugged her. "Thank you so much" I said. "You're welcome" She replied.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
I got back to the apartment after JiEun ordered me to buy something for her. "JiEun! I bought what you said" I yelled and she ran to me with JunHyung behind her back and he's smiling this time. What happened here? "Welcome back" JiEun said and hugged me. "Here is the thing you asked me to buy" I said and give her the thing she wanted. "Oh thank you. Now I'll be going" She said. "What!!! Why so early" I pouted. "Sorry but I don't have time. I still have something to do. Don't worry. Once I'm done. I'll come back here again" She said and smiled. I sighed and smiled.
 
"Okay. Keep your promise" I said. "Don't I always. I'm gonna miss you" She said and we hugged. "Good luck with JunHyung" SHe whispered and I blushed. "Thank yuo" I replied. She looked at JunHyung and they high fived. "And good luck to you too. Okay" She said. "You got it" JunHyung replied. "Alright. Bye. See you later guys" She said and left. I looked at JunHyung and he smiled at me. I smiled back. That just made my day.
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
Update ^^ I hope this is long enough to make up for the long wait xDDD..
 
Sorry for the mistakes here and for the wrong spelling xDDDD..
 
Thank you for the new subscribers and for the comments xDDD..
 
Is this chapter okay?? Comment your opinion. Thank you guys ^.^