Chapter 37

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

JunHyung's POV

"B-Break up? Wh-What do you mean by that?" I asked confused by what she said.

"It's as simple as that. I want us to break up. I want to end this relationship" She said looking into my eyes.

"B-But why? What's the reason?" I asked.

She became quiet and she looked down. I got even more confused by her actions.

"Y-You don't love me anymore?" I asked.

SHe looked at me and smiled sadly.

"I do. I love you. It's just that...." She hesitated to continue.

"It's just that what?" I want to know the reason why she's asking for a break up.

"I think you don't love me anymore" She finally said.

I was shocked. I was frozen. What is she saying? I chose her, didn't I? I chose her over YoSeob. And now she's saying, I don't love her? What's with that?

"But I do" I said. She shakes her head.

"I believe you. But I think you love someone else more" She said. I got nervous.

"You mean YoSeob?" I asked. SHe looked down and nodded her head.

"I chose you over him, didn't I? Doesn't that mean I love you more?" I said. She sighed.

"That's why I think you made the wrong choice" She said.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think you love YoSeob more. You're just afraid and scared" She said. I just stayed silent.

"You were afraid that if you chose YoSeob, the two of you will not be happy because you're scared that people will judge your relationship. You're afraid that he will get hurt because of that" SHe explained.

I became a stone. I-Is she right? Is that the real reason why I didn't chose YoSeob? I mean I know that if we will be together, it will be hard for us. Is that why I chose Suzy? Suzy sighed.

"You chose me because you thought it would be easier since people will not judge our relationship the way they will judge yours and YoSeobs" SHe said.

"T-That's not true" Is all I can say. Because even I am confused.

"Then tell me, are you happy with me?" SHe asked.

 

 

 

 

 

I can't answer. She smiled sadly again.

"That's what I thought. That's why I want a break up" She said.

"Suzy, I..." I started.

"No. My decision is final. We're finished. You're free, JunHyung. Go and be happy" She said and stood up.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too" She said and walked out.

I wanted to chase her but I cant. I thought about all that she said. And I came to a conclusion that she was right. I do love YoSeob more than her. So with that in mind, I grabbed my phone and started to call someone. And after a few rings, someone picked it up.

"Hello?"

"YoSeob?"

= = = =

YoSeob's POV

Date check: January 5!!!

You know what that means, right? It's ma birthday!!!! WHooo!!!!! Today is my day. I hope I get so many presents!!!

"Good morning, YoSeob. Happy Birthday" Omma said when I entered the kitchen. I hugged and kissed her cheeks.

"Thanks, omma" I said.

"You're growing up, son. BUt you still look like a five year old" Appa said and they both laughed. I pouted.

"It's because I'm cute, appa" I said.

"Yeah Yeah. Happy birthday son" He said. I smiled and hugged him too.

"Now now. Get ready because your party will be this evening and after that...our birthday gift which we already sent you early" Omma said.

"I know. I know. I'll get ready. You guys should too. We're leaving early right?" I said.

"Yeah. Excited much?" Appa joked.

"Yup. Very" I said and went to my room.

I fixed myself up and packed my things. MY party will be at a place near the apartment where I stay. GiKwang was the one who planned it along with Suzy. I put the things I need since I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. You want to know where? It's a secret xDDDD.

So I packed and packed. Put things here put things there. Then I spotted the promise rings. I lift it up and looked at it. I suddenly remembered what happened on New Years Evening.

=

FlashBack Phone ConVo

YS: Hello?

JH: YoSeob?

YS: JunHyung? Why did you call? You need something?

JH: I-uhm. No reason. I just want to say Happy New Year.

YS: Oh. Okay. Happy New Year too.

JH: Uhm. How are you doing there?

YS: Fine. It's very relaxing here with my family.

JH: That's great.

YS: JunHyung, do you have a problem? You won't call for no reason, right?

JH: What? I don't have any problem. You're crazy.

YS: Well, I'm sorry if I'm crazy. Why are calling a crazy person then? I'm hanging up. Bye!!!!

JH: YoSeob, wait. I'm sorr- - - -

End Line

FlashBack End

=

Still YoSeob's POV

Weird right? And the nerve of him to call me crazy. He's the crazy one. HA!!