Chapter 15

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

 

No One's POV

It's already been months since YoSeob graduated. He enrolled to Seoul university and stayed on an apartment by himself. He was happy in his new school because he made so many new friends and GiKwang also enrolled in that university. Suzy really enrolled to an all-girls school and YoSeob cried on their last meeting afraid that they will not see each other for a very long time. But they didn't lost contact with each other and always text each other. And JunHyung? YoSeob learned that he enrolled on a school that is two hours away from Suzy.

YoSeob only smiled when he learned this saying, "He really love her,huh". It was actually their sem break because their first semester ended a few days ago. And today is also YoSeob's and GiKwang's day to meet up. Even though they went to the same school, they don't stay on the same apartment because GiKwang's parents made him live with his relatives. YoSeob happily fixed himself before going to their meeting place.


YoSeob's POV

Yay, GiKwang and me are meeting today and we're hanging out. I really missed him and Suzy too. I invited her to come but she already has plans with her parents so its just us two. I was sad because I really miss her but she promised that we will meet soon. I arrived at our meeting place.

"Seob Seob!!" Someone shouted and hugged me from the back. I turned around and saw GiKwang smiling. "Kwangie! I missed you" I hugged him. "Me too. My parents don't let me leave the house because they missed me too much" he explained and I pouted. "Yah, you're really lucky to see your parents. I can't see mine because they went on a trip and I'm alone on my apartment" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Then come live with me" I pouted again. "I can't. Ill have to see your face everyday. It'll be boring" I laughed. "Yah, you said you missed me" he said. "Yeah. I missed you. But I can't live with you" I said. "Okay, let's go" He said and we went inside a coffee shop.

We ordered and when it came, we took it and went to sit on a table. "Wow, we'll go to school again in a few days later. Can you believe it?" He said and I sighed. "I know right. I still don't want to go to school" We both laughed. We started chatting about different things and then we talked about Suzy. "I really miss her" I said. "Me too. But she's always busy in her school. I always invite her a lot these days because she so sad because she and her boyfriend broke up and well--" I stopped him. "Wait a second. Rewind please. W-What do you mean they broke up?" I asked shocked. "Oh didn't she tell you. Yeah they broke up" He replied.


"Her boyfriend? You mean JunHyung?" I asked wide eyed. "Eh nae. Hes the only boyfriend Suzy ever had so... Opps. Mianhae. I forgot you love him" He said with an apologetic look. I pushed the thought first. "Is Suzy okay?" I asked worried. He sighed. "Well, she's hanging on but I she was really depressed you know. I heard that she stopped eating for a few days and she stopped going out of her room for a few days too. But when her parents talked to her, her senses went back and she started eating again. But her parents said that there is something that changed in her" He explained. I stayed quiet.

"Why are you crying, YoSeob?" GiKwang asked and went beside me. I didn't even know that I was crying until he asked. I just can't help thinking about what he said. And I was kinda mad that Suzy didn't tell me. "W-why didn't she tell me about that? I didn't know anything" I said still crying. "I don't know but maybe because you and JunHyung are close too" He replied. Is that it? I'm her best friend. She should have told me that so I can comfort her. I felt really stupid.

No One's POV

After a few more minutes, YoSeob finally calmed down and GiKwang said that he should go home saying he was worried for him. YoSeob didn't want that but he had no choice. GiKwang wants to walk him to his apartment but YoSeob said that he's okay now and he should go so he said goodbye and went home.


YoSeob decided to walk to the park to clear up his mind. He was just so shock at the sudden news he just heard. "I thought that they will be together for a long time. I wonder what happened" He said to no one. "That means JunHyung is single again. Maybe he's looking for a new girlfriend. Who wouldn't fall for him? He's handsome, a gentleman, super sweet. In other words, perfect" He continued smiling. "Eesh. YoSeob! What are you thinking? That guy broke your bestfriends heart. You should be mad at him" He hit his head while saying that. Then he stopped and looked around. He was worried that someone might have seen him and thought he was crazy but he saw that there was no one but him around. "Oh. I'm all alone" He said then he became scared all of a sudden. It was super dark and now he wondered why he went to the park at night. He started walking faster hoping to be out of the park. But fate must have other plans because he stepped on something and fall hard on his .

"Ouch. That hurts" He said rubbing his . "Aish. Who stepped on me?" He heard someone say and he became more nervous. He looked behind and saw a guy standing up. His eyes widen and he stood up too. "Uhm. Mianhae for stepping at you. I wasn't looking ahead. And what are you doing laying here?" YoSeob said. The man turned to look at him and his eyes widen when he saw his face. His heart started beating faster. The guy's eyes widen too and his mouth slightly opened. "Yo-YoSeob??" He asked. "Ju-JunHyung"