Chapter 26

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob POV

It's now 8 am. My head is still spinning because of my lack of sleep. I mean, how can I sleep when yesterday so many things happened? Let me list it down, kay: 1. JunHyung's birthday, 2. We almost kissed, 3. Suzy appeared and 4. JunHyung seemed affected by Suzy. The last number is what really bothered me. Does he still have feelings for Suzy? Because of that question, I couldn't sleep. Argh!

My phone vibrated meaning someone texted me. I got up  to get it and read what is says.

From: Suzy-ahh!

Seob Seob, you free this afternoon? Wanna hang out? Around 1:30 seems okay. Let's meet at the starbucks. I have something to say.

I thought about it and I also wanted to talk to her. SO I replied yes. There are still a few more hours till then so maybe I should take a nap. That's what I did.

After 5 hours.....

I woke up realizing it's already 1 pm meaning I only have 30minutes to prepare and go to our meeting place. SO I hurried myself to do that. And about 1:38 I'm done with everything and ready to go. So I went to the door to get going but something stopped me. Where is JunHyung? I haven't seen him since morning. He should be here. Or did he go somewhere. As I was about to go out our apartment, my cellphone vibrated again. I picked it up and saw it was Suzy.

From: Suzy-ahh!

Seob Seob, mianhae, something came up all of a sudden. Can we resched tomorrow? Same time same place. Mianhae again. Bye.

That's what the text says. SOmething came up? A suddenly got nervous. What if......just what if....JunHyung is with her now? Since JunHyung is not here, maybe he went to meet with her. I shooked away the thought. That couldn't happen, right? But I couldn't help but check so I decided to go to Starbucks.

While I was walking, I'm thinking of going home. I mean, why am I going there? To see if Suzy and JunHyung are together? They couldn't be, right? But what if they are? WOuldn't that hurt me more now? Argh! What in the world am I thinking?????!!!!!! I'm being pathetic, right?

I sighed and decided to not go but then something caught my eyes. My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped. I saw Suzy and she's with......

 

 

 

 

 

JunHyung.

Why are they together? Did they plan to meet up? Is that why Suzy cancelled her plans with me?

I couldn't believe it. I want to go there and get mad but who am I? I mean, what right do I have to be mad? It's not like me and JunHyung are going out. Ouch. I smiled sadly and tears started falling. That's right, JunHyung and I aren't together. We are just friends. Just friends. I turned around and started walking back to our apartment.

= = = =

JunHyung's POV

I went back to the apartment and it's already dark. The truth is that, I'm with Suzy the whole day. It's not supposed to be like that. I went out to buy YoSeob something from Starbucks because I thought I owe him an apology for the wat I act yesterday. But then, I saw Suzy there and she asked if I can accompany her and I said yes. So we hang out the whole day and I have to say, I missed her too.

I opened the door and saw that it's dark except for the light in the kitchen so I went there. I saw YoSeob sleeping his head on the table and bottles of beer are around him. D-Did he drink? I went to him and woke him up. Last time I checked, YoSeob doesn't drink.

"YoSeob wake up" I tried to wake him up. "Hmm. Let me sleep more. Please" He said. I smiled. He's so cute. I wake him again and he did. He yawned and scratched his head then he looked at me. He stared for about 10 seconds then got up. I sensed that something is wrong so I grabbed his arms.

"YoSeob. Are you okay? Why did you drink?" I asked. He looked at me then to my hand thats holding his arm. He tore my hand away from his. "Don't touch me and why do you care?" He replied. My eyes widen in surprise. I was shocked. YoSeob's angry????

"YoSeob! What's wrong??" I asked worried holding his shoulder with both my hands. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" He shouted so I did what he said. I stared him and he did the same. I can see that he's drunk that's why he is acting like this.

"JunHyun-ahh, where are you the whole day?????????" He asked smiling. I suddenly got nervous. Am I gonna tell him the truth? That will only hurt him.

"Uhh, I went home to my parents. Yeah thats right" I answered. He smiled. "Really? Wow, you must have a twin brother then" HE said. I got confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. He laughed.

"I actually saw someone who looks like you in the starbucks with Suzy. I thought it was you at first but you said you went home so it's impossible. So you must have a twin brother, right. Or you're lying. And I think it's the latter" He smirked and walked away to his room.

While I just stood there. YoSeob saw us? Is that why he drank? I...I hurt him again, didn't I?

 

 

= = = = =

Author's NOte:

Okay, first I have to say sorry because I'm hurting YoSeob so much in this story!!!!

And, this story is about to end so I hope you stick with me ^.^

Anyway, in my new story, yoiu know the surviving kind of story. THere will be 18 individuals...

And here is the first three...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YONG JUNHYUNG!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SANDARA PARK!!!

 

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

 

LEE JONGHYUN!!!

 

15 more to go xDD