Chapter 19

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

No One's POV

 
A week have passed since they started going to school again. And YoSeob already accepted the fact that JunHyung was his classmate again. But it's not like he didn't like it. In fact, he like it very much. And they begin to be close again. YoSeob is really happy because they're close again. And he already apologised to JunHyung for the way he was behaving at the past and JunHyung accepted it.
 
"Yah! YoSeob! You're mind is floating again" GiKwang yelled at YoSeob making him jolt. "Yah! GiKwang! Don't yell. The teacher will be mad" YoSeob replied. "Aish. The teacher already left. What are you thinking anyways?? Or who??" GiKwang smirked and YoSeob playfully hit his arm. "Yah! You shut it" YoSeob said and GiKwang chuckled. He looked around and saw someone missing.
 
"Oh. Where's JunHyung-ah?" He asked. GiKwang started teasing. "Oh worried about your hubby" He said and YoSeob blushed. He was about to hit GiKwang but he dodged it. "DOn't hit me. It hurts. Anyway, he said he have to go somewhere" GiKwang answered. "Where?" YoSeob asked. "Am I your hubby's bodyguard? I dont know" GiKwag teased again. "Yah! GiKwang! You're so dead" He started chasing GiKwang. ALl of their classmates are laughing because of their actions.
 
YoSeob chased him even outside but when he was gonna catch him, he bumped into someone and fall hard on his . "Ouch!" YoSeob yelled. "YoSeob! Mianhae!" He looked up and saw JunHyung helping him. "Mianhae. I wasn't looking where I was going" JunHyung apologised. "Ani. It's my fault" YoSeob replied. JunHyug smiled and ruffled his hair. "Aww. Being a sweet couple, are we?" GiKwang teased the two. "Yah! GiKwang! I'll really kill you" YoSeob started chasing him again and JunHyung just chuckled. "Don't be late for class" JunHyung yelled and went to their classroom.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
For the rest of the day, GiKwang was teasing me and I can't hit him because there's a teacher in the room. But I pinched him once and he let out a sound which the teacher heard and he was scolded. He glared at me and I just smirked. The class ended and it was time to go home.
 
"Time for revenge" GiKwang said and he pinched me too. "Ouch! Yah! Get back here!" I yelled when he stated running to the door. "I don't want to. Bye and Enjoy the rest of the day" He ran away. AIsh. It hurts T.T. "Are you okay?" JunHyung asked me. I forgot he's beside me. "Eh? Ah. Nae. I'm fine. I'm used to it" I replied and he smiled. "So where are we gonna do the homework?" He asked. I blinked my eyes. "Homework?" I asked and he chuckled. "You're not listening to the teachers huh. It's a partner homework. The teacher discussed it earlier and we are partners" He said. Eh? When was that? "What about GiKwang?" I asked. "I thought at first that you guys will be partners but he said he already has a partner" He replied.
 
Then I remembered what GiKwang said when he left 'Enjoy the rest of the day'. Argh! That GiKwang! I'll really kill him one of this days. "Uh. Seobie, are you there?" JunHyung asked. I looked back at him. "Ah nae. So about the assignment?" I asked. "Do you mind if we do it now at your place?" He asked. And I blushed? Yah! YoSeob! You're such a ert. "E-Eh. N-Nae. The assignment, right? let's do the assignment. Yeah" I said and went to the door with him following behind.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
We went to YoSeob's apartment to make our assignment. I wonder why he was blushing earlier? Did I said something wrong? But his blushing face is really cute so I just chuckled when I remember it. We arrived at his apartment which is only 5 minutes from school if you walk. We entered it and took our shoes off.
 
"Make yourself at home" YoSeob said and he led me to the living room. "I'll just change. Wait for me" He said and entered his bedroom I think. I sat on the couch and saw some photo albums. I picked one and flipped it open. It's full of YoSeob's pictures. With his family and friends. I even see GiKwang here. Then I stopped when I saw one picture. It was him and Suzy. Suzy. I wonder how she is now. Is she alright? I heard the door open so I put the photo album back to where I got it.
 
We started doing our homework and he even got us hot choco while we're working. I cant help to think that he lives in this apartment alone. Is he not sad here because he's alone? All these questions are in my head and I decided to let them out. "Uh. You live by yourself here?" I asked. He looked at me and blinked. "Nae. I think I can manage myself here" He replied. "Aren't you sad though?" I asked. "Why would I be?" He asked back. "You know. Being alone here. Isn't it scary?" I replied and he chuckled. "There are knives in the kitchen and  I have a broom in my bedroom so I think it's safe" I chuckled at his reply.
 
= = = =
 
YoSeob's POV
 
WHy is he asking about me? Does he care? Stop there YoSeob. Don't expect. DOn't assume. SO you wont get hurt. I heard him yawn and i looked at him. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm just tired" He answered. "Oh yeah. You've been driving from home to school and vice versa everyday, right? Of course you must be tired" I replied. "Nae. I still can't see an apartment in which I can stay so I have to endure it" He smiled. My heart started beating faster. Then I heard voices in my head. 'Come on, Seob. You have an empty room here. Let him stay here with you. You know you'll like it' One of them said. 'Don't do that. If you let him stay here, you'll fall for him even more and get hurt later' Another one said. 'Can't you see how tired he is?' The first one said. 'So what? Seob needs to think for himself once' The other one replied.
 
"Seob, are you okay? You're drifting again" JunHyung pulled me back to reality. "Ah nae. Mianhae" I said and he ruffled my hair. I love it when he do that. I was still hearing voices and I can't take it anymore. So I just blurted out what I have in mind. "There's a space here in my apartment. You can stay here if you want" I said. His eyes widen as he looked at me. "Really? Is it okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Of course. You'll tire yourself if you keep driving from your home to school. So just stay here" I replied. He smiled and hugged me. "Thank you so much, YoSeob. Really thank you" He said hugging me. My fce is so red right now. "You're welcome" I said and hugged him back. And I know I made the right decision.
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
 
Author's Note:
 
An update ^^ I finally updated.
 
Anyways, sorry if there are some wrong spelling and grammar here.
 
B2ST's teaser photos?   Daebak!  d(^o^)b
 
JunHyung's kissing scene on Monstar?   S-H-O-C-K (O.O)!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks for the new subscribers and for the comments.
 
See ya guys ^.^