Chapter 36

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob's POV

My house is so near to where I'm at. Just a few more walks and I'm there. I'm soexcited to see them again. I missed them so much. And I think it's a great opportunity to leave the things behind me and just relax and have fun in here with my family.

After a few more minutes, I finally arrived. I rang our doorbell and my mom came out. She opened the gate and immediately attacked me with hugs and kisses.

"I missed my Baby YoSeob so much!" She said while hugging me.

"I missed you too, omma. You and appa" I replied.

After 3 minutes of hugging (LOL), mom finally released me and we went inside. We went to the living room where my appa is. I went to him and hugged him too. Then after that, I went to my room to put my things there.

My mom called me when I'm done and we went to the kitchen. It's almost evening so she's gonna cook us dinner. She asked me to buy some things that she need to cook so I agreed.

I went outside to buy some things for my mom. It's freezing cold in here. Glad thing I didn't forget my jacket. I went to the nearby mini-market and bought the things there. And then I passed a store that sells accessories. I went inside to take a look. A middle aged lady was running the store, I think.

"Do you need something, young man?" She asked.

"Sure. Can you tell me what to buy?" I replied. 

She smiled and went to a nearby stool. She grabbed something and came back to me. She showed me some rings and necklaces.

"See this? It's a friendship ring" She said holding two rings in her hand.

The rings actually reminded me of my friendship ring with JunHyung. Yep, it's only a friendship ring. I hold my necklace that has my ring. I always have it in me.

"I know this one. I have one" I said and she smiled.

"Ahh. Then is it working?" She asked.

Well, it worked really well. Because we'll always be JUST friends and never something else. ARGHH! What am I thinking???!!! I shouldn't be thinking about this! This is what I left behind. I'm here to relax and not think about it.

"Yes. It works really well" I answered.

"Well, since you have this one, what about this? It's a promise ring" She held another pair of ring. And it was really beautiful.

"Wow. It's beautiful" I said.

"Isn't it? This rings will always let a couple be together. It's perfect for lovers" She replied. I nodded.

I really really really want it. But where will I use it? I don't have a lover.

"If you don't have a lover now, you can save it for later" She said as if she read my mind. I smiled widely. Imma buy it right now.

"I'll get it" I said. She smiled and went to the counter. I paid for it and she gave it to me. But I noticed she gave me something else.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A lucky charm for you, young man" She replied.

"Thank you. What's your name, maam?" I asked.

"My name is Lana. And you?" SHe replied.

"My name's YoSeob. Yang YoSeob. Nice to meet you" I said and bowed.

"Likewise" She replied.

"I better go now. My mom is waiting for this" I said.

"Okay. Happy New Year" SHe said and smiled. I smiled back.

"Happy new year too. Bye" I said and went out.

It's nice to meet her. I feel really relaxed now. I looked at my promise ring. It's really beautiful. And my lucky is also cute. It's actually a star. I smiled looking at it. Oh yeah! I have to get home soon. My mom is waiting for me. Run Run Run!!!!

= = = =

JunHyung's POV

I'm currently at a restaurant. Suzy called me saying she wants to talk. I was a little confused because she said earlier that she was busy but I went there anyway.

What happened earlier was really embarassing for me. I really though YoSeob will leave me but turns out he's just headin ghome. ANd what did I say earlier? So stupid!!! I'm just making him more confused by my actions. I have to stop it but I can't. I dont know how to stop it. I just don't. The idea of YoSeob leaving is just unimaginable. I don't want that to happen. I don't wanna.

Suzy arrived and took a seat in front of me. She is very quiet today. I wonder what happened.

"Is there something wrong, Suzy-ahh?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled sadly. I can tell there's something wrong with her. Did something happen earlier when she had something to do? What happened?

"JunHyung-ahh, I think we should break up"

 

 

 

 

=====

Author's Note:

I know what you're thinking!!!! Cliff Hanger xDDDDD!!!!
It's to keep the suspence and excitement...

Update tomorrow xDDD