Chapter 13

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

No One's POV

It's already evening and YoSeob is still angry because they're staying there until tomorrow. And he don't know if he will love or hate the idea of sharing a room with JunHyung. When Suzy's uncle called them to dinner, YoSeob went there pouting. Suzy chuckled at the sight and pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! Stop pouting already. Is staying here really that bad to you?" Suzy frowned. YoSeob sighed. "Of course not. I like it here" YoSeob replied. "Then stop pouting. Okay. DO it for me" Suzy smiled. YoSeob gave in and smiled too. "Okay" YoSeob replied. "Okay. So now that that's finished. Let's start eatig" Suzy's uncle said. They started eating and a certain couple is feeding each other and a certain someone dont like looking at them.

"Ahh. YoSeob-ahh, look at those two. Aren't they cute?" Suzy's uncle asked when he saw JunHyung and Suzy. YoSeob looked at the couple and his eyes locked with JunHyung. He immediately looked away. "Yeah yeah" He said eating his food. "Oh I just remebered. You guys are graduating this year right?" Suzy's uncle asked. "Nae. A few weeks from now" Suzy sighed and pouted. "Well, it's colege time" JunHyung said. "I don't want to go to college. My parents are enrolling me to an all girls school" SUzy said. "Then, I'll visit you everyday" JunHyung said. "Really? Gomawo" Suzy said and hugged him.

"Where are you going to college, YoSoeb-ahh" Suzy's uncle asked. "Hmm. I don't know. I'll decide on it later" YoSeob replied. "Well, Good luck" Suzy's uncle smiled. YoSeob smiled back. Afer a few more minutes of eating and chatting, it's time for bed. The three went upstairs.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow. Goodnight" Suzy said and went to her room. JunHyung and YoSeob said goodnight to her. Then it became quiet. JunHyung was about to say something when YoSeob walked away and enter their shared room. JunHyung just sighed anf followed him.

= = = =

YoSeob's POV

WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO? I know. I should lock the door so he wont sleep here. He'll sleep on the couch. Yeah. Thats a good idea. I'll do that. I walked to the door and I was about to lock it when it opened and JunHyung entered.

"Oh. What are you doing?" He asked. I didn't answer. He look at me then to my hands position and smirked. "Your not planning on locking me out, are you?" He said. "Actually, that was my plan bt you ruined it" I said and turned away. "Come on, Seob. Let's just be okay for tonight okay" He said. I scoffefd. "Are you having an amnesia? Or did you not heard anything I said to you the last time?" I said and crossed my arms. He sighed. "I heard you and I'm really sorry if I made you feel that way" He said. I didn't answer him and went to the bed. I layed there.

I was abut to sleep when the bed moved. I jolted and sat immediately. I saw JunHyung on the bed too. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm going to sleep" He answered. "Well, go sleep on the floor. This is my bed only" I said pointing at the floor. "I don't want to. This is our shared room, Seob. Meaning we need to share the bed too" He replied. "I don't want to share the bed with you" I isad to him. He just chuckled. "Just go to sleep, Seobie" He said turning his back to me.

I need to think fast. I don't want him in my bed. I will not sleep if that happened. My heart is already beating so fast when he entered the room. What will happen if we share the bed? My heart will burst out of my chest. Think of a wa YoSeob. "If you sleep there, I'll do something to you" I said. He turned to face me and I turned away so he wont see my face. "Really? What will you do?" He smirked. "You dont want to know so sleep on the floor" I replied. "I want to know Seobie. I dare you" He said. I glared at him and tried pushing him out of the bed. "Yah! Don't push" He said. "Just get out of the bed" I replied.

That was a very wrong move because the next thing I know, his face is in front of my face. I was on top of him. I hurriedly got up. "Sorry" He said.  I didn't say anything and just turned my back from him. My heart is about to burst out so I held my chest. That was so close. Too close. And that night, I couldn't sleep.

= = = =

No One's POV

"What happened to you two? You look like pandas" Suzy asked JunHyung and YoSeob when it was morning. "I didn't get much sleep" I replied. JunHyung nodded to my answer. Suzy sighed. "Well, take a shower becasue after breakfast we're going home" Suzy said and went down. Both JunHyung and YoSeob nodded. After the two showered individually of course, they both went down for breakfast. And after breakfast, they're ready to go.


"Well, I'll be seeing you guys next time. Good luck to you" Suzy's uncle said when they're at the door. He hugged Suzy and patted JunHyung and YoSeob's shoulder. The three went to the car with JunHyung driving and both Suzy and YoSeob on the back. YoSeob was sleeping and Suzy too. JunHyung is fighting back his tired eyes. And that's how they got home.

"Well, goodbye" YoSeob said when they dropped him off. "See ya" Suzy said and hugged him. JunHyung looked at him but YoSeob avoided his gaze. Then the car went off leaving YoSeob there in front of his house. "Well, glad that's over" He said and went inside the house.

 

 

= = = = =

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong ^^

Update ^6

Mianhae for the mistakes and if it's short. It's kinda rushed.

Did you see JunHyung in Monstar? It's so good xD

Anyways, see ya ^^