Chapter 29

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

YoSeob's POV

Afer the weird thing that happened to me and JunHyung, I went to meet with Suzy. I wonder what's wrong with JunHyung. He's acting really weird these past days. But I liked the hug anyways xDD.

Anyway, I arrived at our meeting place and saw Suzy already there. She waved at me and so I waved back. I walked to her and sat down on the chair facing her.

"Hey! What's up?" I greeted her.

"Just wanna hang out ike old times" She said and called the waiter. The waiter took our orders and went away.

"I met up with JunHyung yesterday that's why I have to cancel our hang out" She said. Uhh...I know that. It's the reasson why I drunk.

"O-Oh. R-Really? How did it go?" I asked even though I don't really want to know.

"Well, I realized something" She replied. But then our orders came so our talk was cut.

"Wow. I missed this" She said eating her order.

"Yeah. Me too. You're really busy when you're in school" I joked. She pouted.

"Yah! It's not like I want to be busy all the time. I also get very tired you know" She defended. I chuckled.

"Haha! Yeah right. Whatever you say" I replied.

"Meanie, Seob Seob" Then we both laughed.

We talked about many things after that. But she didn't open a topic about JunHyung and I'm kinda relieved about that. We went out of the shop and decided to walk in the park. We sat on a bench there and became silent. It was a good silence though.

"How long have you been with JunHyung?" She asked. Crap! It's about JunHyung.

"Just this semester. He transfered to my school and I said there is a vacant room inmy apartment" I answered.

"I see. Is he fine?" She asked.

"You saw him yesterday, right? Why are you asking me that?" I chuckled.

"I mean is he fine after our breakup" She said. My eyes widen. What will I reply her?

"W-Well, the first time I saw him again, he was kinda lost" I replied.

"Lost?" She asked. I sighed.

"It's like he lost every reason to live" WOW. Did I just say that? That sentence kinda hurt me.

"It's really my fault huh" She looked up at the sky.

"It's not your fault. You have your reason remember" I said.

"But If I really love him, then I should've fought for our love" I saw a tear escaped her eyes when she said that. BUt she wiped it away.

"Suzy. Don't cry" Iurged.

"I'm not crying. Do I look like I'm crying? HAHA" SHe stood up and walked a little then she turned to me.

"Seob Seob. I've made up my mind" She said.

"What is it?" I asked. I had a bad feeling about this.

"I still love JunHyung. I'm gonna take him back" She smiled. And with that, my heart started hurting.

= = = =

No One's POV

Suzy went home after that but YoSeob stayed there. It was already night. He called his friend to go there to him. He needed someone to talk right now. And after a while, that person came.

"Yah! Are you okay?" GiKwang asked him.

"No" YoSeob replied. GiKwang sighed and sat beside him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm confused right now. I don't know what to do" YoSeob replied.

"About what?" GiKwang asked. YoSeob looked at him.

"Suzy said she still loves JunHyung and she wants him back. I-I don't know what to do" YoSeob said his hands on his head. GiKwang was also shocked to hear the news.

"W-What? S-She said that?" He asked and YoSeob nodded.

"What am I gonna do, GiKwang? I want Suzy to be happy but I dont want to lose JunHyung" YoSeob started crying.

GiKwang hugged him and patted his back. YoSeob continued crying. After a few minutes, he stopped.

"Are you calm now?" GiKwang asked.

"Slight. BUt I'm still confused" YoSeob replied.

"Well, let me ask you this. Are you just gonna give up?" GiKwang asked. YoSeob looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You love JunHyung right? And you also love SUzy, right?" GiKwang asked and YoSeob nodded.

"Then talk to Suzy about it. I'm sure she would understand. She's your bestfriend after all and she's also inlove. Say that you want to fight for your feelings. If JunHyung chooses you or not, at least you won't regret it because you fought and never give up right?" GiKwang explained and smiled at the end.

YoSeob bit his lips and cried again. He hugged GiKwang tightly.

"You're right. I'll talk to SUzy about it. The first time, I just let them be. I'm gonna fight for what I feel this time. I love JunHyung and I'm gonna fight for him" He smiled. GiKwang patted his head.

When YoSeob calmed down, he went home and so did GiKwang. He didn't see JunHyung and he was kinda relieved about that. He still need to do something. Before going to sleep, he messaged SUzy to meet up with him and She replied okay.

A lot of things happened but YoSeob has one thing sure. He's gonna fight what he's feeling until the end.

= = = =

Author's Note:

Aloha!!!!! Another chapter done. Whoo!!!

Anyway, highways, sorry if this is kinda short. DOn't worry, I'll update again this week.

Valentines is coming but I don't care!!!! WhooO!!!!!!

Wanna know a secret? Today is the birthday of the person I like...WHOOOO!!!!! Partey!!!!!!!

Happie Birthday RP!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the craziness of the author guys, ciao.

PS> Thanks for the comments and new subscribers.!!!! Lots of love!!!! Ciao!!!

PSS> I'll reveal another four people today..

BAE SUZY!!!

OK TAECYEON!!!

LEE SUNGMIN!!!

GOO HARA!!!