Chapter 2

Checkmate

Your POV:

"I'm..." Hyun started. She took a deep breath and continued, "I'm Super Junior Eunhyuk's sister." she finished. I was shocked. She was the sister of a popular boy group. Maybe that's wy she can study here. I managed to hide my shocked face from her. "But you have to promise me that it's only between us okay?" she said. I nodded and said, "Of course." I assured. She smiled the hugged me. I'm glad she trusted me.

"My brother is having a victory party his Saturday, do you want to come?" she invited. I thought for a while. "Sure. But will there be many people?" I checked. "I'm not really sure." she said. "Aigoo. I'll be so shy." I confessed. "Don't be. I want you to meet my Oppa right away." she replied. "Arasso. Just promise me you'll stay with me. I don't want to be a loner there you know." I said. Then she nodded. Wait. I realized, today was Thursday!" Aish.

Anyway, I went on my classes. Sometimes me and Hyun have the same classes and schedules. I'm certain that students here either rich, popular and smart, so I'm trying my best to stay out of their lives cause I'm sure they don't want me to involve in it. I don't mind at all. I'm just here to study so I can graduate soon. I'm glad I met Hyun. She's very sweet and friendly. I met some students as well. They're nice but some are crel. It's been a week since I transferred here and I'm taking time to memorize this school.

I wish I can go back to my parents' house. It feels so lonely to live alone in an apartment. But I have to do it for them to be proud. Plus, living alone taught me to be independent. Hah! It really does help.

Sp the next day after school, Hyun dragged me to go shoppong. I agreed since it was already Friday and I didn't have anything to do. We bought clothes, accessories and shoes. By the time we were done, it was already 6:30pm. TIme flies so fast.

"I'll see you tomorrrow! I'll pick you up at 1pm so we can go to the event together. It starts at 3pm anyways." she informed. "Arasso. See you! Be careful, Hyun!" I replied. She hugged me and we bid goodbye. I went home to my apartment, cooked dinner and got ready for bed. 'I hope tomorrow will turn out well.' I thought as I drifted to sleep.

Next day..

I woke up and checked the clock. It was already 10. I yawned and got up to cook my breakfast. After I ate, I took a bath. It usually takes me an hour to finish. Once I was done, I went to room and used the dress I bought yesterday with Hyun. "Do I look okay?" I asked myself, knowing there will be no answer. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and applied lipgloss. I checked the time again, it was already 12:45. Only 15 more minutes til Hyun comes so I decided to eat ice cream while I wait.

I was happily eating when I heard a knock from the door. "It must be Hyun." I guessed. I ran to the door and opened it. "Wow. You look awesome." Hyun complimented. I blushed. "Thank you. You look stunning yourself." I replied. "Stop it. Haha. Let's go now." she pulled me along her side, went to the car and drove off.

Your dress: http://media.photobucket.com/image/formal%20dress/laura7794/Clothes/395943614_o.jpg?o=14
Hyun's dress: http://media.photobucket.com/image/formal%20dress/laura7794/Clothes/Brz-c-QBWkKGrHqYOKiIEvPUIcrBL1RUO6F_35.jpg?o=26

At Hyun's House...

I was shocked once I saw Hyun's house. It was really big. "Omo. Your home is really pretty!" I said. She laughed. I continued admiring their house when a guy approached us. "Oh Oppa, this is _____. Don't worry, she's not a fangirl." Hyun assured him. The guy shook hands with me and formally introduced himself. "Lee Hyukjae imnida. But you can call me Eunhyuk Oppa." he said. "I smiled and nodded. "Eunhyuk Oppa." I repeated. He showed a very cute gummy smile as a return. "Yah! Eunhyuk-ah!" another guy said as he approached us. "What is it Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked. "Nothing much." he said. "By the way, Donghae, this is _____." Hyun introduced, pointing at me. He bowed to me and gave me a warm smile. 'Wow. He's really good-looking' I thought to myself. Then he turned to Hyun and said, "You look gorgeous as always, Hyun." he complimented her. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when he said that. Wait, what?! I don't like him. Or maybe just a little? Aish. I needed to throw whatever feeling I have for him, cause he's obviously inlove with Hyun already.

"Yah! Donghae! You and _____ look good together!" Eunhyuk said as he looked at us. I blushed. "No way! My heart only belongs to Hyun." Donghae replied. 'Ouch' I thought. I gave them a false smile. "C'mon _____, let's eat." Hyun dragged me. I nodded. Why did I have to meet Donghae? I can't fall inlove again. It still hurts everytime I think of it. I'll just push my aside these feelings for him, or I may end up like before.

***

SECOND CHAPTER IS UP! :)
Comments are loved. ♥ & please subscribe. thank you. :)