Chapter 4

Checkmate

Your POV:

I went to a cheaper store to buy some shoes, since Donghae’s choice was expensive. I felt bad though. I really like it. Oh anyways, I was ready to pick out some shoes, when Donghae pulled me. “_____-ah, let’s eat first!” he said. “B-but..my shoes..” I said. “Let’s eat first then pick out your shoes arasso?” he stated. Before I could answer, he pulled me to the nearest restaurant. I noticed he was holding a medium-sized paper bag. “Donghae-sshi, what’s that?” I asked, pointing at the paper bag. “Oh this? This.. This is my present for Hyun.” he explained. I nodded my head and we ordered. Aish, this awkward atmosphere.

Donghae’s POV:

I decided to break the silence. “So… Eunhyukkie will be your ?” I asked. I didn’t know why I asked that question. But I was so curious. “Yeah, since he asked me. And you’re going to be Hyun’s right? she asked, while eating. I nodded. “Yes. You need to buy shoes right? I mentioned. “Oh right. Hurry!” she whined, eating faster. I chuckled. She doesn’t know I already bought the shoes for her. “Slow down. You might choke to death. _____-ah, about the shoe I picked out for you earlier..” I started. “It’s nice.” she said, remembering. I bent down and reached for the paper bag and gave it to her and said, “Here, take this.” I smiled.

Your POV:

Why does Donghae have to mention that gorgeous shoe? I know I can’t afford it so hopes down _____. Then suddenly he gave me the paper bag he was holding awhile ago. “Here, take this.” he said while smiling happily. I gently took the bag and opened it, finding the exact shoes I was fitting earlier. I guess he wants me to give it to Hyun later. “Donghae-ah, I’ll make sure I will give it to Hyun.” I said, still looking at the shoes. “W-What? No! That’s for you.” he explained and smiled. “Omo. Really?!” I asked, jumping on the inside. “I saw how much you liked it so I bought it for you.” he replied. I was so thankful that I didn’t notice that I was already blushing. I thanked him and smiled. He smiled. “After this, I’ll take you home.” He said. I nodded. Donghae-ah, what do you need to be so sweet? I’m already starting to fall for you. Aish.

One week later…

At last it was Hyun’s birthday party. I put on my party dress and did my hair and put on some light make-up. I was on my couch when someone knocked on my door. “Oh. Eunhyuk Oppa!” I gleamed. He looked at me from head-to-toe then smiled brightly. “_____-ah, you look… gorgeous.” he complimented. I blushed. No one said I was gorgeous before. “Are you ready?” he asked. “Let me get my purse then we can leave.” I said. I ran to my room and grabbed my purse. Eunhyuk was waiting patiently. When he saw me, he offered his hand and led me to his car. Such a gentleman. Hyun is so lucky to have a brother like him.

At the party…

Hyun hasn’t arrived yet. I felt proud when I saw the place. I helped in preparing all of these. So, me and Eunhyuk went to get some drinks. Since the party wasn’t starting, he was with me. He started to make jokes that made me laugh so hard. Then he started tickling me. Did I mention I was very ticklish? “Oppa! Stop it! Hahaha!” I said, still laughing. “I can’t hear you _____-ah!” he joked. I started tickling him too. Yes! He’s ticklish! “Revenge time, oppa!” I smirked. We kept on tickling each other, not minding the others who are staring at us.

Donghae’s POV:

I picked up Hyun, of course. That’s what escorts do. I waited for her to get done. When she went out, she looked beautiful as always. We arrived at the party place, it looks nice.

Then Leeteuk hyung came up to me. “Yah, Donghae. I think Eunhae is over.” he said, then laughed. Then Sungmin hyung, “Donghae-ah, Eunhyuk divorced with you?” he said, then also laughed. ‘What’s going on?’ I thought. I looked around and saw _____ . Whoa. She's so pretty in her outfit. I felt happy, she’s wearing the shoes I gave. But that feeling changed when I saw her with Eunhyuk, laughing and tickling each other. I had this feeling that want to steal her away from him. But I can’t. Hyun pulled me to where _____ and Hyuk was. “What’s funny?” I asked them. Both of them looked at me, still laughing. “It’s Eunhyuk Oppa’s fault!” she said, laughing. “Why me?” Eunhyuk  replied, then he started tickling her again. “Yah! You love birds! You’re starting to forget the birthday girl.” Hyun teased. I just faked a laugh. “Happy Birthday, Hyun!” _____  said as she hugged Hyun. “Thank you _____. Goodluck on your performance later.” Hyun replied. “Yeah, goodluck!” Eunhyuk said. Performance? She’s going to perform? “What are you performing?” I asked, curious. “Uhm. I’m going to do a solo. Since it’s my bestfriend’s birthday, I agreed but I’m not good though.” She explained with a nervous laugh. I smiled. I was secretly excited for her performance.

 THEIR OUTFITS!

Your Outfit: http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt219/koreanfashion_photos/Korean%20Fashion%20Thaiiland/T1cW0XXlVdYxXXXXX.jpg

Hyun’s Outfit: http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a474/fashionchina/korean%20fashion%20clothing/3.jpg

Donghae’s Outfit: http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/Takafumi/Lee%20Donghae/Don39.jpg

Eunhyuk’s Outfit: http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/hyukkaye/Eunhyuk/normal_hyukjae34.jpg

***

I couldn't resist not updating. :)
Are you enjoying?
Comment and Subscribe! ♥