Chapter 26

Checkmate

Eunhyuk's POV:

"I have _____ captured. If you want to save her, meet me at the old building near SME Building. I'm warning you, don't dare call the police or else _____'s life will end."

Oh no. _____ is kidnapped! Otteoke? What do I do? Aish. This is all my fault! I went quickly to our dorm and ran inside fast. "GUYS!!!" I screamed. "Yah! Eunhyuk, keep your voice down. The neigbors might wake up!" Kangin hyung said. "B.. But.." I stuttered. "What happened? Why are you panicking? Is there something wrong?" Heechul hyung asked. "_____... SHE WAS... SHE WAS KIDNAPPED!" I shouted. "WHAT?!" they all said. I showed them the letter that the kidnapper left. "Where's Donghae?!" I asked. "He's scheduled to film their drama tonight." Sungmin hyung answered. "Aish. We better go!" I ordered. "Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Kibum. Stay here. Call the police after an hour and come find us!" Leeteuk hyung instructed. They nodded. "We need to go." Kangin said. "Be careful hyungs!" Ryeowook reminded. I hope _____'s okay. Please Lord...

Donghae's POV:

When Eunhyuk left with _____, I also left for the filming with Ivy. I still can't believe that he'll be living with her now. I mean, we used to live together too. Aish, I should be happpy for them. "Donghae-ah! You're up." the director called. I nodded and went to shoot. I swear, I wasn't focused during the filming. My thoughts are all about _____. I can feel my heart beat getting faster. '_____-ah, are you okay?' I asked in my mind.

  

After almost 5 hours of the shoot, we all went home. It was almost nighttime, so I headed quickly to our dorm. I opened the door, only to see Ryeowook there. "Hyung! Why are you here?!" he asked. I can tell that he's really shocked seeing me. "What are you talking about? Hyung lives here." I answered. "No.. I mean.. You didn't got a call from Leeteuk hyung?!" he asked again. What's the problem with this kid? "Ah.. no. Why? Is there something going on?" I said. "YES THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON HYUNG! _____ WAS KIDNAPPED! THE OTHER HYUNGS ARE FINDING HER RIGHT NOW!" he answered. My eyes went big. Wookie gave me the address, and without a thought I ran quickly to the place. '_____, I hope you're okay.' I hoped.

Your POV:

I opened my eyes and saw nothing. The lights are off. I tried to move my hands and feet, but they're all tied up. 'Where am I?' I thought. "So _____, nice meeting you again." a voice said. Who is that? Then the lights lit up and I finally saw the face. 'She can't be.. Hee Jung. The girl Donghae took to their dorm when he was drunk.' She smirked. "So you recognize me, don't you?" she said. "Why am I here?" I asked her innocently. Unknowingly, she slapped my cheek. "Yah. I'm getting what I want." she replied. I was about to cry, but I decided to hold them back. I can let her see my weak side. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU HUH?!" I asked again. "Shut up, b*tch! Even if you scream out loud, no one will rescue you okay?! she explained. "Let me go!! I didn't do anything to you! You're the one who's going araound, flirting with other guys!" I screamed. Again, she slapped my cheek. And earning a punch to my stomach. I couldn't fight back. My hands are tied up, I was weak. "Be quiet!" she ordered. I couldn't do anything but to follow her orders. Besides, what can I do? I'm helpless. 'Lord please end this.'

"_____-ah!" someone shouted. It was Eunhyuk Oppa with the rest of the other Super Junior members. "Oppa!" I screamed in relief. "Hee Jung?" Leeteuk asked. Hee Jung nodded. "Why are you doing this to her?! Kangin asked. "None of your buisness!" she answered back. Eunhyuk was trying to let me free but he couldn't. Hee Jung called out his men, and beat up the members. Now, they're fighting in front of me. "Oppas!" I screamed in fright. I will not forgive myself if they got hurt. I will blame myself if something bad happened to them. "STOP IT PLEASE!" I pleaded. The wicked girl just smiled and watched the scene. After seeing my tears, Hee Jung punched me again.

"_____-ah!" someone shouted again. "Oppa!" Hee Jung screamed. "Yah! What are you doing to her?!" the voice shouted. Who was that? I can't open my eyes clearly, because of the punch. I felt someone hugged me from behind. "_____ gwenchana?" the voice said. "D-Donghae?" I finally sensed. Donghae came, he really came. I thought he didn't care about me anymore. "Yes. Don't worry, I'm here now." I cried again. "Oppa!" the wicked girl screamed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER HEE JUNG! LET HER GO!" Donghae said. "No can do." she replied. "What do you want?!" he asked again. "Simple. YOU." she replied.

Donghae's POV:

"Simple. YOU." Hee Jung replied. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled. She let out a chuckle and started to pull _____'s hair. "STOP IT! LET HER GO RIGHT NOW! HURT ME INSTEAD!" I demanded. "I can't hurt you Oppa. And never will I hurt you." she answered. "WHAT DID _____ EVER DID TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?! HURT ME INSTEAD!" I demanded again. "Oppa, I said I can't hurt you." she said. "WHY NOT?! I WILL LET YOU BEAT ME UP EVEN IF I DIE! JUST LET HER GO!" I begged. I saw _____'s tears continue to flow. She was really scared. "I need you with me Donghae Oppa. I'm not going to let you die. I just can't." she replied. "THEN WHY HURT HER?!" I asked. She chuckled again. "She'll get in the way with us, you know." she said. "W-What do you mean?" I quiestioned. "You really want to know?" she asked. Of course, I nodded. She let out a deep sigh...

"Because I'm pregnant Oppa." she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And you're the father." she added.

***

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Thanks again for all the people who answered the question. Take care, everyone! Fighting~~! (: