Chapter 13

Checkmate

Your POV:

“_____, I love you.” He confessed. Did I really heard it right? Did he just say that he loves me? Did he just confessed? I can't believe it. “Finally.” I replied. He looked at me, with those pleading eyes and I fell for it. “I love you too Oppa.” I said truthfully. “B..But..You.. Eunhyuk..” he tried to speak but I cut him off. “Eunhyuk and I were never together, Oppa.” I said, smiling. I can see he was confused so I continued. “Eunhyuk Oppa planned all of this along with all Super Junior members and Hyun to see if you really had feelings for me. I was shocked at first cause my parents are also in it. But because I felt something for you, I agreed to do it to see if you’ll really get jealous.” I explained. “Well, it really worked.” he answered, while hugging me. “FINALLY GUYS!!” Eunhyuk shouted as he barged in. We laughed. “I knew you had feelings for each other. Donghae-ah, you should’ve seen your face when I held _____.” he teased. I just laughed. “I believed it when you two acted like a couple. It was so real.” Donghae said then pouted. “I know. Me and _____ are great actors!” Eunhyuk replied, proudly.

Donghae’s POV:

“Congratulations Hyung! You finally confessed!” Siwon said as he shook my hand. I saw Ryeowook coming towards us with tears in his eyes. "Hyung! You were so sweet. Congratulations!" he said. I saw _____ blushed. "Aigoo. My baby is blushing." I teased. She hit me lightly on the arm and pouted. I pinched her cheeks. She kissed mine. "Yah! Get a room!" Heechul hyung teased. "Aww. You two are so sweet. Donghae-ah, take care of _____ arasso?" Leeteuk hyung told me. "Of course. I'll make her happy." I assured. "Oppa! Oppa! I have to go. I still have to do my homeworks." she said. I smiled. "I'll take you home yeobo." I replied sweetly. I put one arm around her and we went to my car. "I still can't believe you said you love me." she said. "I love you _____." I answered. She blushed again. "I love you Oppa." she replied. "Do you want to buy desserts and drinks so you can eat before studying?" I offered. "Sure!" she squealed like a little kid. I drove over to a pastry shop before driving her off to her apartment.

"I like that one Oppa! And that too! And that!" she shouted while pointing. "Relax, yeobo. Don't shout." I laughed. She giggled and started oredering. Once we were done, I drove to her apartment. "Do you mind if I slept here for the night?" I asked. She looked at me. "I won't do anything you won't like yeobo." I assured her, smiling. "Arasso. Go get your clothes from your dorm and drive here safely." she replied. "Okay. I'll be back jagiya!" I kissed her cheek and waved goodbye. She smiled then I left.

Your POV:

While I waited for him to come back, I decided to prepare the desserts we bought. Til now, I just can't believe that we're officially a couple. I hope my past doesn't haunt me anymore. Past is past right? Forget about him. I love Donghae now and I trust him, I'm sure he'll never hurt me. I hope. Aish. Donghae seems like a good guy. Maybe us being a couple will give us a chance to dig more from each others lives. Now, I decided to change into more comfortable clothes.

After 20 minutes, Donghae came back. "You look beautiful in that dress yeobo. I'm falling inlove with you even more." he complimented. "Stop it, Oppa. Come, I prepared the desserts. Let's eat first." I said. I took the desserts from the fridge and placed it in the coffee table.

"Mmm. Tastes good. Good choice." he said. I giggled. "What time are you going to school?" he asked. "I'll go at 8am." I answered. "Good. I'll drop you off." he replied. "Arasso. Kamsahamnida." I said. "No need to say thank you yeobo. I must protect you." he told me. I blushed. "Aigoo. Stop blushing yeobo. This Saturday, I'll introduce you to my friends in the company, arasso?" he announced, smiling. I just couldn't say no to this guy. "Deh." I agreed. "What are those other groups anyway?" I added. "Hmm. There's SNSD, F(x), and Shinee." I stopped chewing and dropped my spoon as soon as I heard the last group.

"Oh no. Shinee?" I thought.

***

THANK YOU TO CANDYPOPS FOR THE NEW POSTER! I LOVE IT!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU. :)
Sorry for the short and lame chapter. :(