Chapter 33

Checkmate

Your POV:

I saw this really stunning necklace. It was very beautiful until I saw the price. I almost fainted to know that it costs that much! I sighed and placed it back where I found it. I looked for other things that they were selling in a much affordable price but nothing caught my eye so I decided to leave. "Oppa? Where are you?" I called out to Donghae. "I'm here yeobo!" he answered back, coming towards me. "Are you ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and yawned. "I think someone's quite sleepy." he commented, kissing my forehead. "I'm just tired Oppa." I replied. "Come, let me carry you." he offered. I smiled and agreed as he carried me, piggyback style, back to our room.

Donghae's POV:

As soon as we got to our room, I noticed _____ already fell asleep in my back. I laid her on our bed carefully so she won't wake up. I giggled to myself, seeing how cute she was while she was sleeping. I brushed her bangs to the side and kissed her cheek. "Oppa!" Jae Hwa almost screamed. I looked at her, confused. "Nothing. I wanted to spend time with you." she replied. "But I'll sleep now." I said. "Just a few minutes Oppa." she pleaded and then she showed aegyo. It was ugh.. Really annoying. "Oppa.." someone called out. I looked back and saw _____ waking up. I smiled and went beside her. "Are you still sleepy yeobo?" I asked. "Anio." she answered. "_____. Donghae Oppa said he's gonna spend time with me first." Jae Hwa concluded. What the? I said no such thing! "Oppa, let's go to the balcony." _____ said, ignoring Jae Hwa. "I'll wash up first. Wait for me." I said. She smiled and nodded.

Jae Hwa's POV:

How dare she ignores me?! UGH. Donghae was mine first! And I'm gonna get him back. Oppa will realize that I'm much more attractive, stunning, beautiful, elegant than that annoying . Donghae Oppa went to the bathroom to wash up, leaving me and _____ alone in the room. She was tieing her hair when I started talking. "You know, Oppa has a choice.." I said. "I know. And you could stop chasing and stealing him away from him." she answered back. "It's not my fault that he loves me too." I replied. "He loves you as a friend, nothing more." she said. "You'll see. He'll choose me." I concluded. She scoffed. "Yeah right. In your dreams." she laughed. I was pissed. Ugh. Screw her!

Your POV:

I don't like to be mean but she was annoying me to death. She says that Donghae loves her. Ugh. As if it was true. I can see she was starting to get annoyed but I really don't care about her. Just then, Donghae came out of the bathroom. Finally! He smiled at me and gave me a hug. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Aigoo. You messed up my hair you little monster." he teased. "You love your hair more than me?" I pouted. "I love you much more than anything else yeobo." he replied and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Ahem. Someone's here." Jae Hwa interrupted. "Wae? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" Donghae asked. I blushed. Jae Hwa stayed silent. "Where's Tae Hyun by the way?" Donghae asked. "He took a walk in the beach." Jae Hwa responded.

"Do you still want to go out yeobo?" Donghae checked. "Anio. Let's stay here." I replied. He nodded. "Let's watch a movie!" Jae Hwa suggested. "Arasso. Go pick out a movie over there." Donghae agreed. We went to the bed and snuggled close to each other. Jae Hwa picked Mystery 6 and it was so damn scary! I think I closed my eyes the whole movie. Donghae saw how scared I was cause he continued to pat my back. "Is my baby scared?" he asked, pouting. "Deh." I answered. "Jae Hwa-sshi.." Donghae called out. "Deh Oppa?" Jae Hwa replied. "Can you change the movie? My baby is scared." he responded. Awww. How cute. I giggled. "But Oppa.." Jae Hwa complained. "Oppa, it's okay." I assured, smiling. He smiled back. "Arasso." he agreed.

We heard the door opened and Tae Hyun came in. "Am I going to sleep next to Jae Hwa?" he asked. "Deh. Since you have no choice." Donghae answered. "Aish.." Tae Hyun muttered. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 9pm already." Tae Hyun answered. "Let's sleep now." Donghae said. We all agreed and went up to bed. Tae Hyun turned off the lights and soon enough, we were in dreamland..

The next day..

I woke first and saw everyone still sleeping. I quietly went out of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my face. After I was done, I saw Jae Hwa... SLEEPING BESIDE DONGHAE!

"YAH!!!!" I yelled and pulled Jae Hwa's hair. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" she yelled back, scratching her eyes and head. I sarcastically laughed and glared at her. "PROBLEM?! YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND. MY BOYFRIEND!! HOW DARE YOU!!" I explained. Donghae suddenly woke up, I'm not that surprise because my voice is so loud. "Yeobo-ah, why are you..." he looked beside him and saw Jaw Hwa. "YAH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he yelled. "Oppa, I know you love me more than _____! Just admit it!" she insisted.

Donghae stood by my side and hugged me tight. "Oppa." I murmured, in verge of tears. He pulled me outside to get some fresh air and calm me down a bit. He noticed some tears on my cheeks and completely wiped it away,

"Yeobo, gwenchana?" he asked, worriedly. "Donghae-ah, when will this stop? First, Minho. Then Hee Jung. Then your fans. And then this Jae Hwa. When will this all stop?" I said. "I don't know Yeobo, but promise me, you won't give up on us neh? I lost you before, I don't wanna loose you again. Not anymore. I'm here to fight for this relationship." he confidently replied. I don't wanna disappoint him, I will fight for this relationship too. But sometimes, it's too much for me to handle. I don't know if I can keep up with all these madness. I'm not a strong girl, I know.

"Yeobo, please? Don't give up. Cause I promise you, I'm not going to do that. I swear." he kept on saying. I cupped his face and looked straight at his eyes. "Yah, I'm not gonna let you go. I will fight for us arasso?" I assured him. He smiled and softly kissed my lips. "Let's go back." I said. As we walked towards our room, there was this little girl who got lost, and she was crying.

              

"Hey hey. Are you okay?" Donghae aksed the child, as he lifted her up. "My mother left me here in Mokpo, she's in Seoul now." she tried to say, with more tears. "She's in Seoul? We live in Seoul, you know. We can help you find her there arasso?" Donghae offered. The girl smiled and hugged Donghae very tight. I love that scenario, Donghae will be a good father someday. He's so good with kids. "Oppa, let's take her to our room." I said and went straight to our room. "Who's that?!" Tae Hyun. "We didn't get to ask her that Oppa." I said to Donghae. "Hey, what's your name?" I said softly to the baby girl. "Yun Hee." she replied. "She said her mother left her and went to Seoul. So we're gonna help her." I said to Tae Hyun. He smiled brightly. "That's so kind of you." he complimented. We rented our own hotel room, so there won't be anymore problems.

Donghae's POV:

"Appa appa." I heard someone say. It was little Yun Hee, lightly pushing me. I lifted her up and pinched her nose. "When did you start calling me Appa?" I . She cupped my cheeks. "I wanna call you Appa from now on." she replied. "Arasso arasso, let's go to Umma neh? I offered. She smiled as a response. 'I wish I can be a father soon.' I thought.

"Umma!" Yun Hee called. Since _____'s cooking, I let Yun Hee down and she quickly ran to _____. "Umma, what are you cooking? Is it for me and Appa?" she innocently asked. She gave me a questioning look. Maybe she's wondering why did Yun Hee called her Umma. "Just answer." I mouthed. She smiled and looked at Yun Hee. "This is for you and Appa. You wanna help me finish the rest?" she asked as she carried her. 'She'll be a great mother someday.'

"Oppa! Yun Hee! We can eat now!" I heard _____ shout. I carried Yun Hee and went to _____. "How's my little girl?" _____ asked Yun Hee and kissed her nose. We all sat down and began to eat. "Umma.. Appa.. I have something to confess." Yun Hee suddenly said. "Actually, my mom died when I was still a baby. And my dad left me. I'm just wandering alone in Mokpo. Some people help me, but they leave me after. I'm happy that I've found Umma and Appa." she added, and smiled to the both of us. I saw _____ wiped away some tears and caressed Yun Hee's cheeks. "We'll never leave you Yun Hee-ah. Appa and Umma will always be here for you." she assured and looked at me. "From now on, you'll be living with us in Seoul." I happily said. _____ nodded brightly.

"Umma, I have a question. Are you and Appa married?" she asked _____, with her puppy dog eyes. I saw _____'s widen but she remained her cool. "Anio. We're not yet married. Wae?" she replied to our baby girl. "Well if Appa asks you to marry him, you should say yes!" Yun Hee said.

FLASHBACK

"Appa, are you and Umma married? Yun Hee asked me suddenly. Since _____ was cooking, me and Yun Hee were playing in our room. "I'm planning on asking her. But I can't find the right time." I replied. "Appa. You want me to help you? she innocently offered. I chuckled and lightly pinched her nose. "Okay Yun Hee, you can help Appa propose to Umma arasso? Let's plan." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and we began planning. 'This is not a bad idea after all.'

END OF FLASHBACK

I saw _____'s reaction when she heard Yun Hee. "Oh... Uh... Let's continue eating now Yun Hee neh? You must be very hungry." she replied, trying to change the subject. Yun Hee looked at me and pouted. I shook my head, signalling that it was okay. _____ fed Yun Hee until we finished.

"Appa, I know Umma wants to marry you. She's just shy." Yun Hee said quietly when we went to our room. "What are we going to do now? I think your Umma will not marry me." I explained and pouted.

"Appa! Don't be sad! I've got an idea!" she whispered, and giggled.

***

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

2ne1 was amazing! CL was so asdfghkl. She was so
pretty! I screamed non-stop so that's why I now have sore throat. Lol.
 The concert was short though. I had fun all throughout the day! :)

 

Thanks for the comments, they make my day! Seriously. :"")

This is my update for today. I hope you're enjoying. Take care~ xoxo