Chapter 8

Checkmate

Donghae's POV:

"Can't you see I'm with my girlfriend?!" I shouted at the girl. She seemed to be embarrassed cause she walked away. Well, I don't really like girls who flirts. "Sorry about that _____. It's the only way to make her go away." I explained. "It's okay Donghae-sshi." she replied. I smiled. I thought she would be angry about my action. But aish. I wish all I said was real, that _____was really my girlfriend. Omo. Is it time to throw my feelings for Hyun already? I mean, she doesn't have the same feelings that I have for her anyway. Can I start loving a new with _____? I wish I can just answer these questions. It's really bugging me. Aish. I shouldn't stress myself. I'll already stressed with work and fangirls stalking me. It's really hard to be an idol. Seriously. I'm glad they've given as a week off. I hope I can get enough rest to start working again. Hm, how's Eunhyuk now? I hope he feels better but I can see that he is.

At the hospital..

Eunhyuk's POV:

I wonder what those two are doing right now? They'd better be having fun. Mostly, they'd better be close than ever before. "Annyeong Oppa. Feeling better now?" Hyun said. "Neh." I simply answered. "What are you thinking about? You seem to be deeply in thought." she observed. Is it really obvious? "I was just thinking about _____." I said. She looked at me and smiled sheepishly. "Omo. Do you like _____? I can help you, you know. She likes flowers and---" I cut her off. "Stop that Hyun. She's with Donghae right now." I explained. "Are they dating each other?" she asked. "I don't know. But I can really sense that they both have feelings for each other. Is that okay with you Dongsaeng?" I checked. She laughed. "Oppa. Of course it's okay! _____'s my bestfriend. I want the both of them to be happy. I also feel sorry for Donghae-sshi since I cannot return his feelings for me, but I'm sure he and _____ would make a cute couple." she replied, giggling. "Arasso. So we have to get those two together." I planned. She agreed right away. "Let's think of a plan right away. Let's also ask the Super Junior Oppa's if they have an idea too." she suggested. I hope the plan that we're going to plan up will turn out a success. Bwahahaha. I'm being a great bestfriend right? I know! I can't stop praising myself.

At Jeju...

Your POV:

We find a good spot to eat lunch and to appreciate the view. It was really gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Literally. "Yah _____. The sea's gonna melt if you stare at it too long. I laughed. "Mianhe. It just that it's my first time here." I said. "Oh really?" he replied, amazed. "Yeah. I never really go out often since I'm studying." I explained. "Don't worry, we'll have endless activities to do." he promised, smiling. Aish. His smile. It's melting me. "Arasso. Now, eat." I said. "Yes mam." he answered, unpacking our lunch. "So how is it being an idol?" I asked. "It's hard because of the stress. We work hard, you know that's why we get minimum sleep. But seeing our fans happy, we feel that all our sleepless nights is really worth it." he answered. I nodded and my eyes went into the sea.

      

Donghae's POV:

She's really pretty while looking at the sea. I broguht her to a perfect place since Jeju Island has many available activities that we can do together. Wait. Does she have a boyfriend? I took a deep breath and asked her casually. "Uhm. _____?" I called. She looked me. "Why?" she said. "Do you.. Uhm.. Do yo have a boyfriend?" I asked, trying to keep cool. "Anio." she replied, and looked down. "Mianhe. Gwenchana?" I asked, as I came closer to her. "It's okay. I just really loved him. I loved him so much then he.. nevermind." she answered. "Don't worry _____. He doesn't deserve you. He's really stupid to even let go someone like you." I said truthfully. She smiled a bit. "Gomawo Donghae-sshi." she replied. I smiled at her as we continued eating.

After eating, we went  to our first activity, FISHING! Since I want to make this day productive for the both of us. "Donghae-ah! Let's go!" _____ complained and headed straight for the small pond. 'Aigoo. She's so excited.' I thought and smiled. We grabbed our fishing rods and gently placed in to the water. A few minutes, her fishing rod started to move. "Yah yah! I think I'm getting one!" she excitedly screamed. I looked at her, and I think she's having a hard time. "This one's pretty heavy." she mumbled. I didn't think twice and helped her getting it. I held both her hands and started to pull the fish towards us.

Your POV:

I suddenly froze when Donghae held my hands. 'He's just helping you _____. Calm down.' I thought. I can't help but freak-out on the inside. We pulled my fishing rod together until finally, we caught the fish! "YAY!" I screamed happily. I never caught a fish this big before. So that was a first. It was even more memorable because I caught it with Donghae. Speaking of him, he still didn't let go of my hands so I looked at him. He was staring at me and lightly messed my hair, "Good job _____-ah!" he said, then let go of my hands. I sighed in my mind. 'I wish he held my hands longer.'

Donghae's POV:

I watched as _____ caught the fish and she was really happy. I wish she can smile more often. She looks really beautiful when she's smiling. I noticed how she looked at our hands still together. "Good job _____-ah!" I said and let go of her hands. 'I wish I didn't let go. Her hands are so soft.' I said in my mind. We continued to fish. And by 2 hours, I only caught one and _____  caught about 20 of them? I'm not quite sure but she did get a lot. Those little fishes seem to like her. But wait. I'm a fish too! So that practically means, I like her too. 'No, Donghae. You like Hyun.  _____'s inlove with Eunhyuk anyway. ' I sighed.

Okay, next activity. BOATING! "Donghae, let's do something else." _____ suggested. "Wae?" I asked. She bowed her head and answered, "Actually, I'm afraid of boats. I think they'll sink." she said and cutely pouted. "No no. It'll be just the two of us. It's not gonna sink.And if it does, I'm here to rescue you." I confidently replied. She raised her head and gave me a questioning look. "I, LEE DONGHAE, PROMISE TO RESCUE _____ WHEN OUR BOAT SINKS!" I shouted for the whole beach to hear. She just laughed and nodded happily. "Yah be careful. There might be fangirls here you know." she said and chuckled. "Arasso arasso. Now let's go!" as I dragged her to the boats. I held her hand once again while helping her on to the boat. "Gomawo." she thanked. I smiled and let myself in and we were facing each other. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and started paddling.

Your POV:

I found it cute and childish when Donghae screamed his promise to the whole beach. I was touched, but of course there are fangirls and maybe some of them are in this beach. So I begged him to be careful. Anyways, as our both was sailing, I felt so calm and happy. Donghae chuckled and stared at me. "Having fun _____?" he asked. "Yeah. I've never been boat-riding before.As I said earlier, I'm scared." I replied. Again, a first with Donghae. 'Will anything happen next to make this day more memorable?' I thought. The boat ride went for hours and Donghae and I had fun. We keep chatting about his career and my school life. Then we noticed it was almost night time so went off the boat. I started preparing my things so that we'll head home already.

Donghae's POV:

_____ decided to go home cause it was almost dark. I really did have fun, I hope she did too. 'I hope this won't be the last time' I thought. We were about to leave when I recieved a text from Heechul hyung,

"Donghae-ah, I know you're with _____ right now. So please, DON'T COME HOME."

***

Thank You for the new subscribers. i will try my very best to make this fic worth for your reading.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.  again, thank you! :3