Chapter 16

Checkmate

Your POV:

'It was only a dream.' I thought.

It was just a dream _____. ONLY A DREAM. I sighed and checked the clock. It was only 6pm. I wonder where's Donghae? "Oh yeobo. You're already awake." Donghae said. I nodded weakly. "Let's eat dinner now. I cooked food for you." he replied and went up to me. "You still look beautiful even if you just woke up." he said softly as he caressed my cheek. I chuckled then stood up, pulling him along with me then went to eat. "Mmmm. Smells good, Oppa." I commented. He made me sit on a chair and started to feed me. "Taste it." he said. I took a bite and smiled. "Yummy. I didn't know my baby is a great cook." I complimented. He laughed. "Oh Oppa, how did I get here? I only remembered we were in SHINee's room." I  asked. "I took you home cause you fell asleep on the car. I guess you were really tired." he answered. 'Oh." was all I said. "Yeobo?" he called out. I looked up to him with a questioning look. "Can I ask you a question?" he said. I nodded in assurance. "Can..Can I move here?" he asked shyly. I giggled and smiled up to him. "Of course Oppa. It's like your home too. But won't the others be sad if you left your dorm?" I checked. "They'll understand. They know how much I love you and want to be with you as long as possible." he answered. "Oh yeah. Your schedules are going to be crazy soon." I said, looking down. "Don't worry yeobo. My eyes are only for you." he promised as he kissed my lips. "Baby, you're so sweet." I said. He giggled.

'hanabuteo yeolkkaji da neol wihan sori.' ♫

My phone rang. I took out my phone and saw a message from Yuri. I opened it and started reading.

From: Kwon Yuri

Message:
_____-sshi. Can I come over? I have no schedules left and I have nothing to do. I'll bring my boyfriend and Hyun along. Can I? Can I? Jebal? *puppy eyes*

"Oppa." I called out. "Yes?" he replied. "Can Yuri and Hyun come over?" I asked, showing my puppy eyes. "Aigoo. My baby. No need to show those puppy eyes, I'll melt. Sure they can." he answered, pinching my puffy cheeks. "Yay! Thanks Oppa." I said as I hugged him tightly. He just giggled in return and hugged me back.

To: Kwon Yuri

Message:
Sure! Of course you can. I'll prepare food for you. See you later!

I also added our address and hit reply.

From: Kwon Yuri

Message:
Yay! Kamsahamnida. We'll be over in 30 mins.

I checked the cupboards and decided to cook ramen for them. "What are you doing jagiya?" Donghae asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm cooking for our guests later on." I answered, focused on my cooking. He nuzzled on my neck and I chuckled. "Why don't you go and sit over there?" I suggested, laughing. "Why?" he pouted. "I may not finish cooking here if you keep doing that." I replied. "I'll go the dorm first and tell them I'm moving here then I'll go get my things. I'll come back soon. Will you be okay here?"  he checked. "Of course Oppa. Drive safely. I'll miss you." I hugged him. He pecked my lips then headed to the door. I finished cooking and decided to set up the table.

I heard knocks from the door. 'It must be Donghae Oppa.' I guessed. I ran to the door and opened it only to find Hyun, Yuri, and a familiar guy. "_____!" Hyun screamed as she hugged me. I laughed. "Come in guys." I invited. "Nice place _____." Yuri said. "Where's Donghae by the way?" Hyun asked. "He just went to their dorm but he'll come back in a few." I answered. She nodded. "Oh _____. Meet my boyfriend." Yuri said, pointing to the guy next to him. He seems very familiar. "Minho.' I thought. "Choi Minho." Yuri introduced. I stood there shocked. It was him and I'm sure I  wasn't dreaming anymore. He smiled, that same smile that made me fall for him back then. I showed a small smile. "Long time no see _____." Minho said. "You two know each other?" Yuri asked, confused. "Uhm.. Deh. We were bachmates in highschool." I answered. "Oh. Arasso. Small world." she said, as she chuckled. "I prepared food. Are you hungry?" I asked, changing the topic. "Neh. I'm starving." Hyun replied. I laughed as I led them to the table.

           
(A/N: Omo. I'm hungry. Keke. ~) 

"Ramen!!" Hyun exclaimed. "Yah! Calm down." I said, giggling. I saw Minho looked at me then smirked. Why does he have to be here? Aish. I quickly looked away and heard the doorbell rang. "Go ahead and eat up. I'll get the door. Excuse me." I said as I went to the door. "Oppa!" I called out as I hugged me. He chuckled. "My baby missed me." he teased. "Let me help you with that." I offered as I tried to get one luggage from his hand. "Gwenchana." he assured. "Oh Donghae-ah." Hyun said. He waved. "What's up with the luggages?" Yuri asked. "I'm moving here with my baby." he answered, looking at me. I noticed that Minho stopped eating and looked at us. "Minho?!" Donghae said. "H..Hyung." he answered. "Glad to see you here!" Donghae replied as he gave him a friendly hug. "Yeobo, let's put your things in the room first." I suggested. "You'll sleep in one room?" Yuri asked again. "Deh." Donghae answered. "Aww! That's so sweet!" Hyun commented. We chuckled. "I'm sure you'll live happily here." Yuri assured. I smiled. "We will." Donghae promised.

Minho's POV:

 "I'm sure you'll live happily here." Yuri said. I was hurt. I was hurt that she has completely replaced me with Hyung. I never loved Yuri. Yes, she's beautiful, talented and has a kind heart but she never owned my heart. I only loved _____. Why did I have to leave her? Why did I replace her with another girl whom I just met? If she hadn't caught me with another girl, she would still be mine til now. Aish. It was the biggest and dumbest mistake I've ever done.

'I'll get you back _____. I'll do everything to get you back and be mine again. I promise.' I said to myself. 

***

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! :D
It makes my day. Thank you so much for the love!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. :)