Chapter 31

Checkmate

Donghae's POV:

"Jae Hwa?!" I yelled. She screamed louder and went to me. "Oppa! You're here! I missed you! Did you missed me?! I was waiting for you for like... forever!" she explained. I faked a smile and nodded continuosly. She then looked at _____, eyeing her very closely. "Oppa, who's the girl?" she asked. I looked at _____ and smiled and she smiled back. "Oh, this is _____. _____'s my girlfriend." I replied. Her eyes went big and chuckled. "Oppa. You're funny!" she joked. "I'm not lying Jae Hwa. She really is my girlfriend." I confirmed. She scratched her head and bowed. "Girlfriend huh? But Oppa, I'm much more..." I cut her off. "No, you're not much more amazing than her. Arasso?" I said. She glared at _____ and left.

"So, where do you wanna go tomorrow?" Tae Hyun suddenly asked. "What? You're going out? With who? Can I come? Please please please!" she pleaded. "ALL RIGHT!" I literally screamed. She's getting in to my nerves. First, Tae Hyun. Now, Jae Hwa. Who could be next? My mother?! No. "Oppa, it'll be fun! Trust me!" _____ assured me. 'I really hope so.' I thought. I smiled and gave her a tight hug.

The next day....

"Yeobo.. wake up." someone gently said. I yawned and saw _____ chuckling. I pinched both her cheeks and sat up. "It's still early. Why are you waking me Yeobo?" I asked innocently. She pouted. "Don't you remember? You're going to tour me. Along with Tae Hyun-ah and Jae Hwa." she said. "Yeobo.. I want it to be just the two of us." I explained. "They will be disappointed Oppa. Besides, you already said yes to both of them." she reminded. I just nodded and smiled. "Now, get ready Oppa neh?" she said and pecked my lips. "Get ready." she said again and went of our room to get ready herself.

"Donghae-ah! Ready to go?" I heard Tae Hyun say. "Oh, you're already here. I'm just waiting for _____ to get ready." I said. I played with my iPod, then _____ finally came out.

    

"Oppa! I'm ready." she said, smiling. She really is beautiful. "Wow _____-ah, you look beautiful today." Tae Hyun complimented. She just laughed and playfully hit him. "Yeobo-ah, let's go?" I said, and pulled her closer to me. She nodded and we went outside. "Oppa! I'm here!" We saw Jae Hwa frantically screaming. "Thanks for waiting for me, Donghae Oppa." she thanked me. I didn't really wait for her. Having Tae Hyun in this date is already enough, I don't want Jae Hwa here seriously. _____ looked at me and chuckled.

"Where are we going?" _____ asked. "Oh. Let's go see the Yudalsan Mountain arasso?" Tae Hyun replied. _____ clapped her hands and smiled brightly at us. "Aigoo, you're so cute _____-ah!" Tae Hyun complimented her again. He's starting to irritate me. I saw _____ skipping happily alone while following Tae Hyun. I was left behind with Jae Hwa. "Oppa, they make a lovely couple. Don't you think?" Jae Hwa suddenly said. I glared at her statement. "What are you talking about?! _____'s my girlfriend!" I retorted. She just nodded and looked at something else. 'Well I guess. _____'s having a good time with Tae Hyun. No Donghae, don't think about it. _____ loves you. Only you. Arasso?' I thought. "We're here!" _____ yelled. I know she's very excited in this tour.

      

"Yeobo!" I called to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Waah Oppa! It's really pretty!" _____ screamed and looked me with a full smile. "You're much more beautiful yeobo." I said as we looked at the view together. She pecked my lips and I smiled. "Aww..Aww. It hurts." Jae Hwa complained. "What happened?" I asked. "I guess I have something in my eye. Can you look at it?" she begged. I sighed deeply and helped her. "Jagiya, go ahead." I said to _____. "Donghae-ah! You coming?" Tae Hyun said. "You guys go ahead! I'm still helping Jae Hwa!" I replied. He nodded and went to _____'s side and walked away.

Your POV:

"Tae Hyun-ah, where's Oppa?" I asked. "Oh, he's with Jae Hwa. He said we can go ahead. Why?" he said. "Oh..nothing. Just asking." I replied. 'Jae Hwa? What about me?' I thought. "Look _____! There's a nice view over there! Let's go see!" he offered. I nodded and he led me the way. 'Well I hope Donghae doesn't love her. I hope he's faithful.'

"There you are!" Tae Hyun screamed. I looked at his direction and saw Donghae and Jae Hwa together. And that Jae Hwa girl is smiling like crazy. "Well sorry for not catching up. Donghae helped me with something." she explained then smirked. 'Why smirk?! Ugh!'

Next we went to the National Maritime Museum and Mokpo Natural History Museum. In our stay there, I learned so much things about Mokpo. "Tae Hyun-ah, Mokpo's really beautiful." I said. He smiled and looked at me. "I know. I'm so happy that I live here in this wonderful place in South Korea." he added. I looked behind and saw Donghae and Jae Hwa laughing. 'Two can play at that game Donghae.' I thought.

I grabbed at Tae Hyun's arm and clinged at him. He was surprised at first but didn't let go. I casually looked at both of them, and Donghae was looking at us. I looked away and chuckled. "What's funny _____-ah?" Tae Hyun asked. "It's just... you smell good." I replied. He chuckled. "Tae Hyun, I wanna go to a bridge nearby. Is that okay?" I asked.

"This is where I go when I wanna be alone." Tae Hyun explained when he brought me to park, and headed to the bridge. "Really? Well I spend my sad moments alone too." I said. "I'll go buy us some drinks neh? Just stay here. I'll be back." he said. I nodded and waved goodbye and saw him slowly walking away. I continuosly admired at the sites that I keep on seeing in the bridge. That's when I unbalanced myself, hit my leg in a big boulder and almost fell in to the water when someone automically grabbed me.

"Ouch! Not so..." I complained and my attention was on the person who saved me.

"What.. Donghae?" I said, confused. 'You're here. But where's Jae Hwa?' I thought.

"_____-ah, be careful." he reminded and tried to pulled me closer to him. But I didn't let him to do so.

"Where's Tae Hyun Oppa?" I asked. "WHAT?" Donghae replied. "I said where's Tae Hyun." I repeated. "Why are you asking for him?" he asked. "Well, you were with Jae Hwa right?" I pointed out. Then Jae Hwa came running towards us. "Oppa!" she called out. "Go to her. I'm fine." I said coldly. "I won't. I'll stay here with you." he insisted. "Oppa!" she called out again. "Why are you with her?" she asked. UGH. MY BLOOD IS BOILING. "Because she's my girlfriend and I love her." Donghae answered. Jae Hwa scoffed. OKAY. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BURSTING. "Oppa, come with me." she begged. "I don't want to." Donghae replied. She showed aegyo. "UGH!!" I said. She glared at me and this time, I glared back.

"Your girlfriend is mean Oppa." she commented. "Say what you want. At least I'm not flirting with a man who has girlfriend." I answered back. Strong right? Well, I really can't take it anymore! "_____ calm down." Donghae said beside me. "She can't stand the fact that you're inlove with me too Oppa." Jae Hwa beamed. WHAT THE?! "I don't love you Jae Hwa-sshi. I only love _____. I love her more that anything in this world." Donghae said. I shot a death glare at Jae Hwa.

"Come with me yeobo. Let's talk." Donghae said seriously.

***

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for the comments and the new readers, subscribers!

Hope you're still enjoying! :)