Chapter 27

Checkmate

Donghae's POV:

"Because I'm pregnant Oppa, and you're the father." she said.

My eyes widened. What the hell? Hee Jung's pregnant? That's a lie! I'm sure she's just lying! "Oppa, if you think I'm lying then you're wrong about that. I wouldn't put in so much effort to get rid of _____." she said. "Let's talk tomorrow, arasso?" I replied. She nodded, and smiled. "I'm glad you believe me Oppa." she thanked. "Let go of _____ now." I ordered. She nodded and immediately obeyed me. I glared at her and helped _____ to walk. We went back to the dorm so we can take care and treat _____'s wounds.

"Oh, Eunhyuk. You go help _____." I said. I almost forgot that those two are together now. "Go ahead and help her fishy." he replied, smirking. "But.. She's your girlfriend." I answered back. "Donghae. Lee Donghae. You are such easy to fool." he said. "B..Bwoh?" I asked. "We just pretended AGAIN, silly. She still loves you. She loves you so much." he explained. How can they fool me again? I'm so stupid. I was so blind. Ugh. "Go to her Donghae!" he ordered. I saw _____ sleeping on the couch with Ryeowook curing her wounds. "Ryeowook-ah, I'll do it. You can rest now." I said. "But--" I cut him off. "I know everything now." I replied. He smiled and patted my back. He stood up and went to his room. I cleaned _____'s bruises and felt sorry for her. "_____, I love you.." I whispered. "I.. I love you too." someone said. I looked up and saw _____ awake. She smiled at me. "Did you hear?" I asked. "Deh. And I know you know everything." she replied. I hugged her. "______. Don't you dare break up with me again." I seriously said. She giggled. "Neh. I won't." she promised. I finished cleaning her wounds then carried her to my bed so she can sleep comfortably.

Hee Jung's POV: 

I guess you know I was lying right? Of course! Minho just asked me to do it so he can get revenge on them. Actually, he's the father of the baby I'm carrying. Minho said that if he'll be successful on his revenge, we'll get married and raise the baby. I'm sure he keeps his words. I don't like Donghae FYI. Am I great at acting or what? I just hope all my hardwork will pay up soon so me and Minho can get married immediately. He already said that he loves me. Isn't that sweet? Hihi. This better work.

The next day, Donghae asked me to come to a cafe near their dorm. He wants to talk about me being pregnant and him being the 'father' of the child. As soon as I saw him, I hugged him tightly. "Oppa, I missed you!" I said cutely. "Aish. I came here to talk, not to hug you." he replied. "Is that how you treat the mother of your child?" I showed aegyo. "Whatever." he answered. "Look, I know you're shocked. I was shocked too you know. But I never thought of aborting the child since it's a gift. And as a father, you should take responsibility of what you did to me." I explained. Pretty good right? "I have no plans in marrying you, Hee Jung-sshi. I don't love you. But if you say that it's my child, then I'll help you with your needs and I'll let the child know that I'm the father but no way I'm marrying you." he snapped. Aish. Stubborn eh?

"A child needs a father, Oppa." I insisted. "I'm sure you'll find your true love. I am not that. If you find the one, you'll be able to raise the child with a father-figure. I'll still be here helping you." he answered back. "Oppa, if you want, I can abort the child instead." I said, looking down. "Anio. Don't do that." he replied. "Well, I better go now Oppa. Let's shop for some baby things and clothes next week, arasso?" I said. He just nodded.

Maybe if I try being nice to him, he'll give me what I want. But what the way he treated me awhile ago, he really is caring. "Hee Jung, don't fall for that!" I said to myself.

Donghae's POV:

I'll bust Hee Jung someday. I'll know if she's telling the truth or not. Anyway, I moved back to OUR apartment and I'm staying there as long as she says so. "Oppa, what did Hee Jung say?" she asked. "She said that we should raise the child. But I'm very sure that she's lying. I know I'm not the father." I said. "I'm trying to suspect her too." she agreed. "I'll figure out things soon." I said, determined. She smiled and hugged me.

Your POV:

After the incident, Donghae moved back t our apartment again. But I can't believe that he got Hee Jung pregnant. She's pregnant right? But I hope Donghae's not the father. I don't like that. But I think that girl is lying. Lying to make Donghae break up with me or something. I'm happy that Donghae's here now. As long as he loves me, I'll be the happiest girl alive.

A week after..

 

It's been a week since Hee Jung announced that she was carrying a baby and that I'm the father. Hee Jung dragged me to the mall so we can sop for the baby's needs. "Let's look at that section Oppa!" she said happily. Aish. I wish ______ is here with me. "I heard it's a girl." she said. We picked the baby's clothes, crib, toys and a lot more. I'm getting bankrupt by the minute. But at least, the things we picked are very cute. I hope it fits for the baby. "Hee Jung-sshi." I called out. "Deh?" she replied. "Even if I'm not the father of the baby, I would still help you with her needs." I said. She smiled and nodded.

          

          

Hee Jung's POV:

"Even if I'm not the father of the baby, I would still help you with her needs." Donghae said. I was touched at what he said. It made me feel guily of what I'm doing. I smiled as an answer and nodded. Just then, my phone rang. "Excuse me. I have to take this." I said as I went away from him. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Hee Jung.." Minho said. "Minho Oppa! Waeyo?" I asked. "I wanted to ask if you're doing a good job." he said. "Oh. N..Neh." I said. "Remember if you split those two, we'll get married." he reminded. "Deh. I want to get married to you silly. Oh. Oppa, can you buy groceries for dinner so I can cook later for us?" I asked. "Deh. I'm hanging up." he answered. "Arasso." I said.

Donghae's POV:

"Excuse me. I have to take this."  she said. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I need to find out who she's talking to. I sneakily followed her and listened carefully. "Minho Oppa! Waeyo?" she said on the phone. MINHO?! I knew it! He has planned all this! She ended the call and went to find me. "Oppa!" she called out to me. I glared at her.

"So it was Minho." I snapped.

***

I'M TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! :(
Anyway, please comment and subcribe!