Chapter 22

Checkmate

Heechul's POV:

"D-Donghae." she whispered.

I held her close to me as she collapsed in my arms. I examined her carefully and noticed that she has a bruise on her hand and that she's burning. Omo, her fever is really high! I panicked and decided to call Eunhyuk to tell him what happened to _____. "Eunhyuk-ah! Come to _____'s apartment quickly!" I called. "Waeyo? What happened? Why do you sound you're in panic hyung?" he asked, confused. "______ is in trouble." I told him and he hung up. He's on his way, I'm sure of that.

I heard knocking on the door. I quickly placed _____ on the couch and went to answer who's knocking. "Hyung! Where's _____?" he asked. I led him to the living room. He saw _____ and quickly went beside her. "Omo. She's not feeling well. Omo! We have to take her to the hospital! Omo! She has a bruise!" he shouted. "Yah! Don't shout, you monkey!" I said to him. "O..O..Oppa.." _____ called out. Eunhyuk quickly looked at her. "_____? What do you need? Are you in pain? Where does it hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital? Should I call Donghae?" he asked non-stop. "I don't want to go to the hospital.. Don't tell Donghae.. Jebal.. He's working.. And don't tell Siwon.. He might tell it to Donghae.. Jebal.." she pleaded weakly. "Eunhyuk, carry her to your room. I'll call the others." I said to him. Eunhyuk nodded and carried _____ to her room and softly placed her in the bed.

To: Leeteuk, Yesung, Kangin, Hangeng, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Kibum

Message:
Yah! Guys, ______ is sick. Come here quickly! Pali.

Eunhyuk's POV:

As I look at _____ weak, I couldn't help but to feel sorry for her. I know that she's hurt because of Donghae. Because of what he said on that interview. Of course, who wouldn't be hurt if your boyfriend denied you to everyone? You didn't think I miss my bestfriend's interview, wouldn't you? As what I'm saying, _____ has the right to be hurt.  I'm really sorry for her. I wish I can do something to make her happy, but I couldn't.

I heard a bunch of guys downstairs talking and I left _____ in her room to rest and headed downstairs. "Oh Eunhyuk-ah, how's _____?" Leeteuk hyung asked. "She's in her room, resting." I answered. "I'll go buy medicine for her." Yesung said as he headed out the door. "I'll cook soup for _____." Ryeowook mentioned. "We should tell Donghae." Kangin told us. "Anio. _____ said that we shouldn't mention this to Donghae." Heechul hyung informed. "But Donghae needs to know." Hangeng insisted. "But _____-sshi will get mad at us and besides, she's hurt of what Donghae he did." I answered. "Arasso. Aish. That Donghae is really weird." Hangeng replied. We all nodded. "Poor _____." Kyuhyun said. "Deh. What has gone to Donghae's mind for him to deny _____? And to say that Ivy can be his girlfriend? Aish! " Sungmin agreed. "We have a mission today." Leeteuk hyung announced. We all looked at him, confused. "We'll make _____ happy." he said,determined. "ARASSO!" we all agreed

Your POV:

I woke ep and felt pain in my whole body. Gah, I'm not feeling well. I also saw that my hand has bandage wrapped around it. I remembered Eunyuk and Heechul Oppa coming here earlier. I guess they're the ones who took care of me. I smiled. Just then, Ryeowook came into my room. He was holding a tray in his hands. "This is you for you _____-sshi. I hope you feel better after you eat it." he said brightly. I giggled lightly and sat up. "Kamsahamnida Ryeowook-ah." I said as I started eating what he cooked.

After I finished eating, Heechul came in. He was dressed as a girl. I have to admit, he was really pretty. I laughed as he started singing. He was imitating Lady Gaga and it was so hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing.

            

After his dance, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Shindong, Kangin and Yesung went in next. They started doing funny poses infront of me. I was impressed and laughing at the same time. Aish. These guys. My mouth will probably hurt after this though. Hahaha! They were so cute doing aegyo. I was starting to feel a lot better.

Kyuhyun came in after that. He was singing his part in No Other and that made my heart melt. Although he's evil sometimes, he's got a sweet heart. His voice was really heart-warming. No doubt about it. I was really touched, especially when he did the heart pose for me. Kyaaa! Kyeopta!

Hangeng and Kibum came in. They were holding a teddy bear and a boquet of flowers. It was so sweet and nice for them to do it. Even if it was only a simple gesture, I appreciated their effort.

Thanks to all of them, I'm starting to feel better. How I wish Donghae was here. But he's working and I shouldn't disturb him. I sure hope he's faithful to me. Well I mean, Ivy is really beautiful compared to me. Plus, she's talented. I'm no match for her. "Oppas! Kamsahmanida!" I said as I hugged each and everyone of them.

Leeteuk's POV:

Behind _____'s smiles, I know that she's still lonely. And I'm afraid of what she'll be going through next. I care for her you know. I feel sorry for what Donghae has said and I'm sure the other members feel the same. I sent Siwon a text to inform him.

To: Siwon

Message:
_____ is not feeling well and she has a deep bruise on her hand. I'm just informing you on what's happening here. Please don't tell Donghae. _____ pleaded not to tell him to avoid disturbance. ~

Siwon's POV:

What?! _____'s not well? And she has a bruise? Omo. Poor _____. I know she saw our interview. I feel sorry I couldn't do anything. Should I tell hyung? But if I tell, _____ will surely get mad. But I'm worried, Donghae hyung needs to know.

"Hyung!!" I called out. I saw him talking to Ivy. Ivy and Donghae are really getting close. Aish. "Waeyo?" he asked. "______. She's.." I started. "Oppa! Donghae Oppa!" Ivy called out to Donghae. "Wait a minute!" he replied and went to face me. "Oppa!!!!" Ivy called out again. Donghae started to move towards her but I held on his shoulders tightly and made him face me. I stared into his eyes with anger. It took a second to calm myself and started talking.

"Hyung. You've been paying a lot of attention to Ivy lately. Have you thought of _____? Did you call her? Did you asked her how she's been? Did you know that she's sick right now? Did you know she has a deep bruise? Oh that's right. You don't know cause you've been with Ivy! She saw the interview hyung. She saw it and she was hurt! She's alone. She's needs someone. She needs you.. " I whsipered as I left him.

***

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED! :)
THANKS A BUNCH. *hugs*