Chapter 15

Checkmate

YOUR POV:

"Annyeonghasseyo. Choneun Kwon Yuri Imnida." she introduced with a warm smile. She looks like a decent girl, and she’s really pretty. “Annyeonghasseyo Yuri-sshi. _____ Imnida. Nice to meet you.” I replied back. We shook hands. “Please, drop the honorifics, call me Yuri.” ‘She looks oddly familiar.’ I thought to myself as I studied her face. “You know what Yuri, you look like someone from a Kpop group. Uh, SNSD.” I complimented her. Hyun and Yuri laughed and took me to a more quiet place. “Listen _____-ah. Yuri is the real Kwon Yuri in SNSD!” she almost screamed. “OMO! Then you must know Super Junior?” I quickly reacted. She laughed and nodded. “You know Yuri, _____ is Donghae’s girlfriend.” Hyun said. “Really? Chukahae!” Yuri congratulated me. She’s really a nice girl. I thought she had a crush on Donghae because well, he’s handsome! Kekeke~~ “Thank you. Hyun and Eunhyuk Oppa actually exerted a LOT of effort for getting us together. So yeah.” I said. Hyun smiled and proudly nodded. "I also have a boyfriend." Yuri confessed. "Who is it?" Hyun and I asked. "For now, it's a secret. But you'll meet him someday." she assured. “Okay! Let’s go to class!” Hyun offered. We three joined hands and happily went to our room. I’m so glad we have a new friend.

DISMISSAL…

“Guys, you want to go home together?” Yuri asked. Hyun nodded. “I would love to. But Donghae Oppa will pick me up today. You can come with us if you like.” I offered, smiling. They both looked at each other and nodded happily. We both waited outside while chatting about school works. Then I saw Donghae’s car. “He’s here.” I quietly said. I know this school has a lot of fan girls and I wouldn't like Oppa to be surrounded. We hope Yuri is handling her fans well because I think they’re only befriending her because she’s famous. Well for the popular girls. “Jagiya.” Donghae noticed me. I gave him a hug. “Oppa. Can Hyun and Yuri come with us? Please?” I asked him. “Yuri? As in Kwon Yuri? he made sure. I nodded as Hyun and Yuri appeared. “Oh hello Hyun, Yuri.” he greeted. Both waved at him. We went to his car and talked about our day. “Oppa, what did you do today?” I asked him. “We’re just preparing for our 5th album.” he answered. “Oh, that’s right. Yuri-sshi, _____ will come and meet SNSD on Saturday neh? Also the others.” he added. Yuri nodded. ‘I almost forgot that day. Please Lord, help me.’ We dropped off Hyun to her house. "Yah Lee Donghae! Take care of _____ arasso?" Hyun reminded. "Deh!" Donghae assured. Next, wedropped off Yuri to SNSD’s dorm. Then we went straight to my place. “_____-ah, I have a schedule tomorrow with the others at 9:00 am. Can I sleep here again?” he asked. I looked at him. I thought he was going to say he can’t drop me off to school tomorrow. But he wants to sleep here again. “Oppa, you just said you have a schedule tomorrow. Why do want to sleep here? You might get late.” I explained. He pulled me closer to him. “I want to see you when I wake up. And I want to drop you off to school tomorrow. I smiled as I heard him. Why is this guy so sweet? “But I don’t want you to be late for your schedule.” I said. He shook his head. He’s cute when he’s being stubborn. “Ahh. Arasso Oppa.” I finally agreed. He jumped playfully. “I love _____-ah.” he suddenly said. “I love you too Donghae.” I replied then pinched his cheeks. The next day was just normal. Him dropping me off to school. Me hanging with Hyun and Yuri. Him picking me up and going straight to my apartment. ‘I love my life. I hope it'll stay like this. ’ I thought.

SATURDAY…

I would’ve slept longer but Donghae woke me up early because of you know what. Yes. We’re going to his company and I’m gonna meet his friends. Honestly, I was touched considering he wanted to formally introduce me as his girlfriend but there’s this feeling that it wouldn’t be quite awesome. I’m hoping my instincts are wrong because for one, I’d like Donghae to see how excited I am. And second, I wanted to meet his friends too. Anyway, I searched in my closet, trying to find an appropriate outfit. I dressed up neatly as I could. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and ended up like this.

I saw Donghae as he looked at me from head to toe. "Oppa? Are you alright?" I teased. "I'm okay yeobo. You look adorable and charming everyday." he commented as he pecked my lips.I laughed. "Thanks Oppa." I replied. "Let's go?" he said. I nodded as he led me to his car. "Let's go get Starbucks first. I need coffee and I need you." he spoke. I blushed. "You're so sweet." I commented. "I'm like this because of you yeobo." he answered. "Donghae-ah. You're so irresistable." I replied. He chuckled and stopped infornt of the cafe.

"Whoa, this is really big." I said, with eyes widened. "Well I have to agree with you to that." he replied. I looked at the doors and noticed the names of groups posted on them. There were Girls' Generation, TRAX, BoA, F(x), SM The Ballad, TVXQ and much much more. We went to one door and it looked like we're in SNSD's waiting room. "Annyeonghasseyo Oppa!" a girl beamed. "Oh. Annyeong Jessica. This is _____, my girlfriend." he said, pointing next to me. She smiled and we shook hands. Then another girl went up to us. "So this _____? She's very pretty." she commented. I blushed. "Kamsa.. Kamsahamnida." I said, shyly. "I'm Taeyon by the way." she introduced. I saw Yuri and hugged like there's no tomorrow. "C..Can't..breath.." I said. Yuri chuckled. "Donghae-ah." another girl called. "Yoona." he said. "Hello _____. Nice meeting you." she said to me. I smiled and bowed. "We'll be going then, I'd have to introduce her to the others. Goodbye!" he waved goodbye and then closed the door. We went to different rooms and by now, I was happy with all their warm welcome. All of them are so nice and friendly. 'Maybe my instincts are actually wrong.' I thought.

I spoke to soon. "Oh. There's SHINee's room. Let's go!" he said, pulling me closer to him. I had no choice but to come with him. "Jonghyun!!" he called. "Hyung! What brings you here?" he asked. "I'd like to introduce _____." he replied. I smiled. That Jonghyun looked at me ily. "Nice to meet you. Can I get your number?" he suddenly said, with those scary but cute eyes. "Yah! She's mine!" Donghae shot a death glare at him. I chuckled softly. "Yay! I have new noona." a guy said. "Annyeonghasseyo. Noona, I'm Taemin." he introduced himself and hugged me. "Yah! Yah! Enough!" Donghae beamed. I laughed and hugged him too so he wouldn't be jealous. "Aigoo. My yeobo is sweet." he said, as he pulled me closer to him. "Can you guys don't do it here? We're dying of jealousy you know." a guy said. "Sorry Onew. I just can't resist this girl." Donghae said, looking at me. "You're lucky hyung. _____-sshi is really beautiful." Jonghyun commented. "I know I know. Now keep your eyes off of her." Donghae warned. Jonghyun scratched the back of his head. I giggled. "We better go before my girl gets hungry. Take care guys!" he said as he wrapped one arm around me. "Oh noona! Let me hug you!" Taemin said cutely. Donghae shot him a glare. "It's okay, Oppa." I assured him and hugged Taemin. I let go and saw Donghae with those puppy eyes. I quickly kissed his lips then he smiled. Just as we turned around, a familiar figure stood by the door. His eyes showed that he's hurt. My hands started to tremble. 'Oh no. It's him.' I thought.

"_____? Is that you?" he called out.

"Minho-sshi." I answered back.

***

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
I super love your comments! :)