Chapter 25

Checkmate

Eunhyuk's POV:

"Because _____'s inlove with you." Donghae said.

What? _____'s inlove with me? Anio. It can't be thorugh. We treat each other like siblings, nothing more. "That can't be true, Donghae-ah." I replied. "She said it herself. Please take care of her for me." he whispered as he left. I stood there confused and shocked so I decided to go to _____'s apartment to get things clear. I went to my car and quickly drove up to her apartment.

Your POV:

"What?! You and Donghae broke up?! Waeyo?!" Hyun exclaimed. "I can see that he'll be happy with Ivy." I said, bowing my head. "_____-ah. Are you crazy?! We can all see that Donghae loves you so much." she replied. Just as I was about to answer, I heard knocking on the door. I got up and went to answer it. Oh no. Eunhyuk Oppa. I see that Donghae already told him. "_____.." he called out. "Oppa.." I answered, looking down. "Oppa! What brings you here?" Hyun asked. "I came here to ask some explaining. ______, Donghae said that you are inlove with me. What is this all about?" he asked, confused. "Mianhe Oppa. But I couldn't think of any excuse to break up with him." I answered, tears already forming. "Excuse? Break up?" he said. I sighed. "I love him Oppa. I really do. But I.. I can't take the pain anymore. I know both of us are suffering because of our relationship. Especially him. I don't want any issue to spread, his image might get ruined. He also told Ivy that she'd be perfect as his girlfriend and that literally broke my heart. I don't want that to happen. Now, I thought of everything clearly and made this decision." I explained. "Did you regret it?" he asked. I lowered my head. "If it means protecting and thinking of what's best for him, I don't regret it." I answered truthfully. Hyun stood up. "Oppa, do you remember our plan from the start? To get those lovebirds together." Hyun asked, looking at Eunhyuk. He nodded and they suddenly smirked at each other. It started to creep me out, actually.

"_____-ah. Be my girlfriend." Eunhyuk Oppa stated. My eyes widened. What did he just say? "W..What?" I asked. "Be my girlfriend. Let's make Donghae jealous like we did before!" he answered, clapping his hands. "It won't work now, Oppa." I said, looking down. "Pabo. Of course it'll work!" he replied. "Fine, whatever." I agreed. Hyun and Eunhyuk Oppa laughed and clapped their hands. "I can imagine Donghae's face now!" Hyun stated, laughing. But on the other hand, I was not excited. I mean, I have to act well but I'm worried if Donghae won't react. Aish.

"Get dressed _____." Eunhyuk said. "Wae?" I replied. "We're going to the dorm. We're going to tell them that I'm moving here." he said. "But.. Will you really move here?" I checked. "Deh. Donghae might suspect that we're not real if I slept at the dorm. But don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch." he assured. I smiled. "Go and prepare. Dress well! You have to be gorgeous!" he reminded. I nodded and went upstairs."_____! I'll go home now! Goodluck!" Hyun shouted from downstairs. "Arasso! Take care!" I shouted back. Hmm. What to wear?

"Whoa. Simple yet beautiful. No wonder Donghae fell for you. You look great." Eunhyuk said. I blushed as I playfully punched his arm. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Deh. Let's go now!" I answered as he pulled me to his side and went to his car. "_____. Let's buy couple rings first , shall we? he suggested as he drove. I nodded. We saw a cute store near by and went in. "Annyeonghasseyo." they greeted. I saw a lot of cute rings. They were really meant for couples. I wish me and Donghae had gotten couple rings though. Aish. I really do miss him. I wonder what's his doing right now? I hope he takes care of himself. I wish we were still together til now. But it's for the best, right?

"_____-ah, do you like this one? It has a heart." he said, pointing to a pair of rings. "Aigoo. It's so pretty. It must cost a fortune Oppa. Let's choose a cheaper pair." I said. "Anio, it's okay. Let's buy this one then." he insisted. I just nodded. "We'll get this pair." he said to saleslady. "Arasso. I'll just get a pair of new stock. Please sit down as you wait." she replied. We waited for 5 minutes, and she came back. "Here you go sir." she said. Eunhyuk paid for the rings. "Kamsahamnida!" we both said and we left the shop. We wore the rings while we were in the car. "Looks good Oppa." I said. He nodded in agreement,

      

We drove up infront of Super Junior's dorm. We both went out. I breath out heavily. "Don't worry _____. It's gonna work." he assured. I showed him a smile as he twisted our fingers together and we walked together inside the dorm. "Oh hyung. You're here! And you're with _____!" Ryeowook screamed. He then saw our hands and looked at us confused. "Pretending." Eunhyuk replied. "Oh. Don't worry. We won't tell Donghae hyung. _____, sorry for your break-up with Hyung." he said to me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Where's Donghae anyway?" Eunhyuk asked. "He's out. He'll come back quickly." Ryeowook answered. Just then, the Super Junior members went out of their rooms. "Oh. _____, you're here. That's why we heard Ryeowook screamed." Leeteuk said. I laughed. "Are you two together?" Heechul asked, pointing to our intertwined fingers. "Pretending, Oppa. Like before." I explained. "Arasso. We'll act as well. Be more real both of you." Siwon said. We nodded. "I bet Donghae's gonna be jealous!" Sungmin said, giggling. "Deh. I'll have to keep myself from laughing if I see his jealous face." Kyuhyun smirked.

We then heard a car drove up to the pathway. "Donghae's here!" Yesung exclaimed. "Act normal. Pali!" Kangin ordered. Ryeowook went to the kitchen and started cooking with Yesung helping him. Leeteuk sat on a chair and started reading a magazine. Kyuhyun was playing with his PSP. Eunhyuk pulled me to the couch and made me sit on his lap as he nuzzled my neck. I played with his hair and acted comfortable. We heard the door open and my heart started beating fast. "Relax." Eunhyuk wishpered. "Donghae hyung!!" Ryeowook called out. "Hey Ryeowook." Donghae replied. "Donghae-ah. Sit on the couch, let's watch Kyu play." Leeteuk said. I felt the couch got heavy and I knew Donghae was at our side. "Jagiya. Stop it. It tickles." Eunhyuk suddenly said, giggling. I giggled along with him.

"Yah! Go to Eunhyuk's room you two! We're dying of jealousy." Kyuhyun said. We laughed. Eunhyuk and I stood up. "Guys. I'm moving out. I'll live with ______ from now on." Eunhyuk announced. I saw Donghae's eyes widened. "That's great Eunhyuk-ah! Live well." Heechul stated. "Thanks hyung." he replied. "Wait!" Sungmin called out. "What is it Oppa?" I asked. "Your couple rings are very beautiful." he commented. "I know. Only the best for my girl." Eunhyuk said, kissing my cheek. I blushed. "Yeobo. Let's go pack your stuff, shall we?" I asked him. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oppa, did it work?" I asked as we got to his room. "It worked. I saw Donghae's expression and we were really great." he answered. I laughed. "Let's pack my things now." he said. 

Donghae's POV:

So they're together? Why am I sad? I should be happy! But.. I still love her. I love her so much. And it hurts to see them cuddling infront of me. We used to do that. And they are going to live together now. Aish. Maybe they are really inlove. I saw them come out with two luggages. "Donghae-ah!" Eunhyuk called out. I looked at him. "W..Waeyo?" I asked. "I want to ask if we're okay." he replied. "Of.. Of course." I answered. He smiled. "_____, cong.. congrats." I stuttered. "Thanks Donghae!" she replied brightly. She really did move on. She was so happy. "We'll go now. We have to go to get some groceries." Eunhyuk said. I nodded.

Your POV:

"Good Job, Oppa!" I said as we were on our to my apartment. "Donghae's really jealous! I can see it." he said, laughing. "Drive faster. I'm hungry." I complained. "We're not going to the grocery?" he asked. "Anio. There are still many ingerdients in my apartment." I replied. He nodded. "Oh Oppa. Here's a duplicate to my apartment. For imporant purposes." I said as I gave him the key. "Kamsahamnida." he answered.

Eunhyuk's POV:

"Let's fix my things later. I need to go back to the dorm. I forgot my clothes for tomorrow's performance." I said. "Arasso. I'll start cooking. Take care." she replied. "I'll come back soon." I answered back. I drove quickly to the dorm. "Eunhyuk-ah. What brings you here?" Donghae asked. "I forgot my clothes." I replied. "Where's _____?" Leeteuk hyung asked. "In our apartment, cooking." I answered. "Go back quickly. She might get worried." Sungmin hyung stated. I nodded and went to get my clothes. "I'll go now!" I waved goodbye. "Eunhyuk-ah!" Leeteuk hyung called out. "Wae hyung?" I asked. "Take care of _____." he reminded. I smiled and nodded.

I knocked on _____'s apartment but no one would answer. I pulled out the duplicate key that she gave me earlier. "_____?" I called out but no one answered. I searched the whole apartment but _____ was no where to be found. I then found a note on the fridge.

"I have _____ captured. If you want to save her, meet me at the old building near SME Building. I'm warning you, don't dare call the police or else _____'s life will end."

***

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE! :)


I have a question for you guys and you have to answer:
Do you believe in
May 21 Judgement day?