Chapter 14

Checkmate

Your POV:

‘Oh no. Shinee?’ I thought. “Jagiya? Jagiya? Is there something wrong?” Donghae asked. I shook my head and smiled fakely. “It’s just… It's just that I’m just excited to meet my boyfriend’s friends.” I said. He smiled brightly.  “Well is that so? I’m sure they’re all excited to meet my girlfriend too.” he beamed, as he showed me his playful smile. I just chuckled softly. I don’t want him to think that there’s something wrong about me meeting those groups, especially Shinee. But yes, there is something wrong. “Let’s go to sleep now Oppa. I still got school tomorrow.” I suggested. I stood up and started to pick up and clean the plates. “_____-ah, let me do it. I think you’re tired already. Go to your room now arasso? I'll go after.” he ordered. I nodded weakly, gave him a kiss on the cheek and went straight to my room. I sat up on my bed and keep thinking about Shinee. While I was waiting for Donghae, questions started to fill my head. It gave me a headache.‘ Aish. I hate this. I hate this so much. What if I still have feelings for him? But no. I have Donghae now and I love him so much. I'm certain of it. I thought.

Donghae’s POV:

As soon as I finished the dishes, I went to _____’s room. I saw her thinking deeply and just staring at nothing. She’s been like that ever since I mentioned those groups. ‘Maybe she’s afraid that SNSD or F(x) might steal me away from her. Aigoo, that girl.’  I thought and smiled. I sat on the bed with her and she was startled. “Oh Oppa, neorago.” she said in relief. “Of course it’s me. What were you thinking?” I asked. She seemed very distracted. “Oh… I just have this assignment in school… no worries.” she answered. “_____, if you’re insecure about those female groups I mentioned, don’t be. You’re the only girl for me. I promise you.” I assured her. She looked at me and smiled. “Yah! Did I say I was insecure?” she joked and playfully hit me. I shook my head and she just laughed. I admit defeat. “You’re so cute Oppa, now let’s sleep neh?” she offered as she lay down. I gently kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes.

YOUR POV:

I woke up with my alarm clock setting off. I yawned and streched, being careful not to wake up my gorgeous baby sleeping beside me. I checked the time and it was still 5am. 3 more hours before I go to school. I sat up and stared at the figure laying next to me. I smiled at his cute face. I caressed his cheek and planted a kiss on it. "Oh yeobo. You're already up? he suddenly said. "Go back to sleep, Oppa. You need to rest." I replied. He shook his head. "I'll go get a shower first and dress up for school. I'll wake you up after so we can make and eat breakfast together." I told him. I got up and saw him sleeping right away. I chuckled and kissed his cheek before going to the bathroo to take a shower. I took a quick shower and about 40 minutes, I was already dressed.

I went over to Donghae who was sleeping and nudged him. "Yah Donghae-ah. Wake up!" I said, hitting him with a pillow. "Yeobo.." he muttered. "Let's cook breakfast now." I replied. He yawned and got up. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Stop smiling, Oppa. I'm starting to melt." I teased. He chuckled cutely and pulled me to his lap. He then nuzzled my neck. "I love you." he reminded. "I love you." I said back. He then intertwined our fingers and we stood up. "You look beautiful in your uniform yeobo." he complimented as he placed the plates in the table. "Shut up." I said. He laughed. As soon as we finished eating, we decided to watch Attack of the Pin-up boys to let the time pass by.

"I'll pick you up later jagiya. Don't look at other boys." he reminded as he pouted. "My yeobo is really cute when jealous. Of course I won't." I assured as I kissed his cheek and went out the car. He waved through the window then left. As I was walking towards the entrance, I saw Hyun waiting for me with a smile on her face and a girl next to her. I went up to them and smiled. The girl next to Hyun spoke.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Choneun Kwon Yuri Imnida." she introduced with a warm smile.

***

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGERS. :)
THERE WILL BE MORE MYSTERY COMING UP SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE.

 SORRY, I'M SICK TODAY. SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER. :(

NO SILENT READERS!
COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE.