Chapter 20

Checkmate

Your POV:

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said. Yes, you guessed it right. It was Minho. Ugh. How dare he?! How can he have that neve to show his face to me? To us? Especially to his hyung. Can't he just mind his own business and leave us alone?! "______.." Minho said, bowing his head. "What?!" I replied, irritated. "Mianhe.." he apologized. "Mianhe? That's all you can say?! Why Minho? How dare you do this to us?!" I shouted. "I love you  _____." he simply answered. "If you truly loved me, you would've let me be happy. And it was you who made a mistake!" I screamed. "But.. I never meant to do it. I love you _____. Always." he responded. I scoffed. "Just go away! Leave this room now!" I pushed him away. "_____.." I turned to see Donghae calling me and trying to stand up. I quickly went to help him, using my hands for support. "Minho-sshi, you never should've done it." Donghae said. "But I love her hyung." Minho replied. "Then why did you cheat on her?" Donghae asked. Minho was speechless. "I suggest you leave this room and leave us alone." Donghae told him as he hugged my waist. Minho lowered his head, turned around then left.

Minho's POV:

I left the room just like that. They seem happy and inlove, but that wouldn't mean that I'm giving up already. I love _____ so much. She has to be with me. Only me. I'll think of a plan to tear those two apart, I mean it. If it means war, I'm ready for it. Anything just to have _____ back. Hyung doesn't deserve to have her. You guys can be happy now, but I'll assure the both of you will regret it in the end.

Your POV:

"He'll return for us one day." Donghae said. "Nevermind him Oppa." I replied. "I can protect you and nothing can ever break us apart." he promised as he held my hand. "Cheesy." I teased. "When can we go home? I want to eat." he pouted. "We can go home later after we got the results." I answered. He nodded. "What do you want to do later then?" he asked. "Hmmm. Let's go to SNSD's dorm first so we can get my stuff. Then let's head to the mall. I want to buy something." I replied. "Arasso." he agreed.

After 30 mins..

"Does the other members know you checked out?" I asked. "Deh. I texted them, also the SNSD members. I told them we'll come over to get your things." he said. "You have to thank them." I told him. "I know. I have to thank them cause they took care of my baby." he replied, pinching my cheeks. "Yah! Oppa, you're driving." I said. He laughed his childish laugh. Aigoo. "We're here." he said. I got off then we went to SNSD's dorm. "______!" Sooyoung welcomed. I giggled. "I recieved Donghae Oppa's text. We'll miss you _____!" Taeyon said. "I'll miss you guys too! So much!" I replied. "Girls, thank you for taking care of _____ for me. I owe you!" Donghae thanked them. "No problem Oppa. We love ______ too you know." Seohyun told him. "Aww. That's so sweet." I replied. We laughed. Donghae got my luggages and we bid goodbye to the girls. I'll surely miss them..

I went upstairs to fix my things while Donghae stayed downstairs to drink his medicines. I also got ready because we'll go the mall in a while. "Oppa! Dress up now!" I told him. "Arasso Yeobo!" he replied from downstairs. I placed my clothes in the closet and started picking out my outfit. I decided to go with this..

I went downstairs and saw Donghae. "Gorgeous as always." he complimented. I laughed. He held my waist and we walked out to our apartment. "Oppa, will the media find out on why you faint?" I asked as he drove. "Deh. But manager hyung handled it. They'll just say that I'm stressed and lack of rest." he replied. "Oh. That's good." I said.

"What do you want to buy anyway jagiya?" he asked as we got there. I took a deep breath. "I want to buy couple things Oppa!" I shouted like a kid. He laughed. "That's it?" he said, laughing. "Neh. I want to have those really badly." I pouted like a baby. "Arasso. Anything for you." he said. I clapped my hands while he was laughing at my expression. We looked at some couple sweat shirts first.

"Oooh. This pair is really pretty!" I started pointing. "Let's buy that." he replied. "But it's pink. You probably don't like it." I said. "It's okay. I think pink is okay. Besides, it's really cute. It fits us perfectly." he responded. I smiled. Why is he perfect?!

 

We bought couple mugs, couple shirts, couple pillows and more! It was exhausting yet fun. "Yeobo, let's go grocery shopping before going home. I nodded. He pulled me to his side then we went shopping for what we need. "I want you to cook dinner, jebal?" he showed his puppy eyes and of course, I fell for it. "Arasso." I agreed, pinching his nose.

By the time we were home, we carried our bags and I went straight to the kitchen. I decided to cook Galbi jjim and other side dishes. I hope Oppa likes it.

"Oppa! Dinner is ready!" I shouted. He ran and he hugged me. "Looks good yeobo." he said as we sat down. "And tastes yummy too." he added. I giggled.

As I stare in his calm and playful face while eating, I wished all our worries will end. That all our problems and those people who are willing to break us apart would stop. But I know this is just the start of our journey as a couple. We'll face more challenges and I hope he won't leave me hanging behind.

***

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D
Thanks to everyone who loves this fic.
NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED! :)