Chapter 7

Checkmate

Euhyuk's POV:

Omo. They were both surprised. I smirked at Donghae. He just shot a deathly glare at me. I can tell they're nervous. It was so obvious that they like each other. Not just as friends, by but something more. Ha-ha. Nice work, Eunhyuk. Now to get them together. It's about time that my bestfriend is loved back since my sister didn't returned his feelings towards her. I know he's still hoping but I know _____ would make him even happier. Besides, he and _____ are a good match. Right? One day, they'll be thanking me for this oppurtunity.

Donghae's POV:

Aish. That stupid monkey. I can see that he's planning something because of his evil smirk. I glared at him. I decided to break this awkward silence. "Uhmm. I'm sure _____'s busy today." I said. Eunhyuk laughed. "Yah! It's saturday, pabo. There's no school today." Hyuk commented. Embarrassing. "Oh." was all I managed to say. "So go out you two! Have fun!" he added. "But Oppa--" _____ started to speak but Eunhyuk cut her off. "Please _____? I'm weak and this is only a small favor I'm asking." he pleaded, then faked a cough. He showed his puppy eyes. It's annoying when he tries to show his aegyo. "Aish. Fine Oppa. For you." she finally agreed, then she hugged him. Ouch. So does that mean that she's only agreeing because Eunhyuk told her so? Why did she hug Eunhyuk? Why am I reacting this way? Why do I have so many questions? And involves _____. I pouted. "Yah Donghae-ah! Why are you pouting there? Are you jealous that _____ hugged me?" he teased. I scoffed. "I'll be jealous if other guys would hug Hyun." I stated. But part of me said that I was lying. That I didn't mean what I just said. I love Hyun, right? Why is my feelings fading away? AISH! "Whatever you pabo fish. Just have fun today!" he said. "Wait.." I replied. "Waeyo?" he asked. "Does _____ agree of going out?" I looked at _____ and she simply nodded. "There! She agrees. Now, get out! Good thing we were given a week off." he said, letting us go. 'This is gonna be so awkward.' I thought.

Your POV:

"Yah Donghae-ah! Why are you pouting? Are you jealous that _____ hugged me? Eunhyuk teased. "I'll be jealous if other guys would hug Hyun." he replied. Okay, OUCH. It really hurts me when Donghae says that kind of stuff. Aish. I have no right to be jealous anyway. I'm just a simple girl to him. 'Yah _____! You do not have feelings for him, arachi?' I mentally told myself. Just then, Donghae spoke, "Does _____ agree of going out?" he asked, looking me. I nodded my head as a form of an answer. I think he's just forced to spend the day with me. "There! She agrees. Now, get out!" Eunhyuk said. We went into his car and I know we're both thinking the same thing. AWKWARD.

Donghae's POV:

It was really silent while we're walking towards my car. Then it was REALLY awkward when we were both inside the car. "Uhmm.. So _____, where do you want to go?" I asked. "It's up to you Donghae-sshi." she answered. "Actually, I really wanted to go the beach and go fishing in Jeju Island." I confessed. I saw her shocked face. "Jeju Island?! Isn't that far?" she replied. "It is, I'm free the whole day anyway. But if you don't want to, it's okay." I said with a smiled. "Anio, it's okay. Let's go." she stated. "Let's stop by at a ministop so that we could bring refreshments along. And so that you wouldn't get hungry on the trip. It's a long drive ahead." I informed. She nodded then smiled. Aigoo. Makes me wanna pinch her cheeks but I can't. She might misinterpret. I drove all the way and found a ministop. We both went out and bought chips, sodas, and packed lunch so we could eat there. "Can I have 2 orders of kimchi omurice?" I asked. The saleslady nodded and said, "Your girlfriend is really pretty. You're so luck to have her." she commented. Me and _____ just blushed. What an embarrassing moment. But still, I wish it was true.

Your POV:

I was surprised of what the saleslady said so I just blushed. After we got our order, we brought all our things in the car. Aish. It'll be a long drive. I opened up some chips so I wouldn't be dizzy on the way. "Donghae-sshi, do you want chips?" I asked. "Deh, but I can't. I'm driving." he replied. "Here." I said as I fed him chips. Omo. What am I doing? "Gomawo." he said. I blushed, I hope he didn't notice. Slowly, a smile was forming when I saw how handsome he is while driving.

After 2 hours..

"_____-sshi. Wake up. We're here." I felt someone nudged me. I opened my eyes and saw Donghae. He chuckled. "We're already here." he infomed. I nodded. We went out to get our stuff from the trunk and headed to the beach. It was really pretty. It was not crowded though, only a few were there. I really don't mind anyway. It was perfect just the way it is. One question passed by my thoughts..

"What will this day turn out to?"

I mean, I wasn't expecting something special. But I do hope we'll get to know each more and lessen the awkwardness between us. I think this is a great oppurtunity for us to be closer. Close friends, nothing more..

So while we're still strolling the beach, looking for a perfect place to eat lunch, a girl approached us. "Uhm. Hi." she said, facing Donghae. He ignored her. "You're such a hottie. We should go out." she insisted. "Can't you see I'm with my girlfriend?!" he suddenly said, putting his arm around me. 'WHAT?' I thought to myself. My eyes went big, then that flirty girl walked away. Good thing."Sorry about that _____. It's the only way to make her go away." he apologized. "It's okay Donghae-sshi." I assured. We smiled. But in my heart, I wish what he had said was true..

'Aish. Donghae, why do you make me fall inlove with you even more?' I told myself.

***

No silent readers please.
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! :)