Chapter 29

Checkmate

Your POV:

I was glad that the fans were supportive for me and Donghae. I thought they were going to kill me or something. But I'm happy that they left nice comments about the picture. "Oppa, what did they said about me?" I asked excitedly. "Oh...uh.. they said you're so beautiful and we're... perfect for each other." he replied and pinched my cheeks. "Really? I think you're fans are the greatest Jagiya. You should continue to sing for them, I will not be jealous at all." I assured him. He just chuckled and hugged me. "Thank you Yeobo. I'm lucky to have a girl like you." he sincerely said. "I should be thanking you Oppa. Even though, people are trying to ruin our relationship, you're always there. Protecting me. Thank you." I said. "Your welcome. Just remember, I'm always here. No one could take me away from you. Not even my fans." he answered.

The next day...

"_____-ah.. Don't you have school today?" Donghae woke me up. I shook my head. "No Oppa. We're having our break from school." I sleepily said. "Well, I better make breakfast. You better take a bath now Yeobo. We're going out today." he said. "R-Really? Oh. Okay." I replied. He headed for the kitchen while I stood up to go to the bathroom.

After bathing, I saw Donghae still cooking. "Oppa!" I yelled. "Yes Yeobo?" he asked. "Can I borrow your laptop? I'm too lazy to get mine. Please? I pleaded. "Aigoo. This girl. Sure you can!" he said then laughed lightly. I smiled and opened his laptop. I chuckled as I saw the wallpaper. It was me, sleeping soundly. I quickly went to the internet and his twitter welcomed me. I was about to look at the comments when Donghae called me. "Yeobo! Breakfast's served! Let's eat!" he shouted. I closed his laptop and went to the dining table. "Wow Oppa. This looks good!" I complimented. "Try it." he said and fed me. I clapped in amazement. "So where are we going Oppa?" I asked as I continued eating. "First, we'll go to our dorm then will go to... secret! It's a surprise!" he said like kid. I pouted and glared at him. "Don't be mad Yeobo. Please? And oh remember, pack some clothes okay?" he reminded. "WHY?!" I insisted. He chuckled. "Ah, I told you, it's a surprise!" he replied. Finally, I gave up and finished eating then went to our room and changed my clothes and pack some things.

  

"Oppa, I'm ready!" I said. He smiled and helped me with my bag. We got in to his car and drove to Super Junior's dorm. We went inside and saw the members, watching. "Good morning Oppas!" I greeted and they all looked at me. "_____-ah!" they all chorused together. "How are you?" they added. I chuckled. "I'm okay Oppas. Me and Donghae are going out today. He went to his room to pack some clothes. "Oh so you're going to..." Leeteuk Oppa was cut off. "Hyung! Don't tell her! It's a surprise!" Sungmin commented. I scratched my head and waved goodbye and went to Donghae's room. "Oppa hurry up!!" I yelled. I heard him laugh. "Just wait Yeobo. Almost done!" he assured. I went to watch with the members when he went out of his room. "Yeobo. Let's go?" and took my hand. "Be careful Hae." Eunhyuk reminded. Donghae nodded and smiled at s.

"Oppa, where are we really going? Please just tell me." I asked again. He sighed and looked at me quickly then his eyes focused on the road. "Arasso arasso. We're going to Mokpo, to meet my mother and my brother." he explained. 'Mokpo? Parents?!' I thought. "I'm nervous Oppa. I think you're parents won't like me." I confessed. "Nonsense. I already told them about you. And they can't wait to meet you personally. Stop worrying neh? They'll like you." he assured and smiled brightly. I felt relieved after hearing those words and seeing his smile. "You okay now Yeobo?" he asked. I nodded and pinched his cheek and saw his cheeks flushed red.

After the long drive, we finally arrived at Mokpo. "_____-ah, c'mon. My fmother's waiting for you." he said. I nodded and went to pick up my bag. He held my hand and saw his mother went to him. "Donghae-ah! I missed you!" his mother said and hugged him tightly. Then she looked at me and smiled. "So you're _____? Donghae's been bragging you to me always." she said and chuckled. "Nice to meet you." I bowed and hugged her. "You can call me Umma neh? Since you're Donghae's future wife." she explained. I looked at Donghae and saw his widened. His mother laughed at the sight of his son's reaction. "Now, let's go inside. Donghwa's waiting for you." she said and led us to the house. "Hyung!" Donghae yelled and ran to his brother. His brother hugged him and looked at me. "_____?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you! Donghae's been talking about you ever since he met you." he explained. I chuckled and bowed. "Nice to meet you too Oppa." I formally greeted.

"Oppa, your family's nice." I admitted. He looked at me and kissed my cheeks. "So Oppa, youve been telling stories about me to your family aren't you?" I joked. He bowed his head and chuckled slightly. "It's okay Oppa. I'm not mad. I'm actually flattered that you're bragging me to them." I said. "Really? Well, you're worth bragging for Yeobo." he replied. "Kids! Lunch's almost ready, arasso?" Donghae's mother reminded. "Jagiya did you bring your laptop?" I asked Donghae. He nodded and offered his laptop. I opened it again and went to the internet. I saw his twitter and decided to see the fans' comments about our picture since he was unpacking his things.

"O-Oppa? What's this?" I said. I was so shocked. His fans' weren't happy. "Y-Yeobo. Don't look at it." he said and took away his laptop. "I thought they liked me." I murmured, enough for him to hear. "_____-ah, you're not ugly." he tried to comfort me. "It's not about being ugly Oppa. I don't care one bit, if they told me I'm ugly. It's about our relationship. They don't approve of it." I said.

"Remember what I told you? Even my fans won't take me away from you." he comforted.

"What are we going to do? What if they kill me?" I asked him. I can see it now. Fans rushing towards me, with all there knives. 'NO _____. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.'

"Don't think that Yeobo. They won't hurt you. I'm here, and the other members will protect you." he assured.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked him again, with a slight of fear.

"I don't know. But I'm sure about one thing." he replied.

"And what's that Oppa?" I said.

"Lunch's ready!" he yelled. I chuckled, and he grabbed my hand as we headed to the dining room.

***

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Sorry for not updating yesterday. :(

Take care! Fighting! =))