Chapter 32

Checkmate

Donghae's POV:

"Come with me yeobo. Let's talk." I said seriously.

We went to a quiet spot so we can have a conversation ALONE. "What is it Donghae?" _____ asked me. "Yeobo. I love what you did awhile ago." I said. "You like me fighting back with ugh.. her?" she said, irritated. "Deh. I wanted to shove her away but I couldn't be so rude." I replied. "I see. You were having a lot of fun with her." she answered, looking away. I cupped her chin and made her face me. "Jagiya, I only love you. Please remember that. I'll always love you no matter what happens or how many people are against us. You'll always be the one who holds my heart." I said sincerely. She showed me a small smile and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Only in the cheeks?" I pouted. She giggled. "Aigoo. So needy." she replied and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Ahem." someone said. We stopped and saw Tae Hyun and Jae Hwa staring at us. "What do you need?" I asked. "We should continue touring." Tae Hyun said. I looked at _____ and she nodded in agreement. "Beach! Let's go to a beach resort!" Jae Hwa suggested. "Deh. Let's go!" Tae Hyun agreed. I pulled _____ close to me and I'll make sure that she'll stick with me. Only me.

As soon as we arrived..

"Wow!" all of us said. It was indeed very eye-catching. The water was clear and we can rent rooms. "Can we stay here overnight? Please Oppa?" Jae Hwa pleaded and she showed aegyo. Ew. But the idea is good thought. "That's a good idea." I said. She smiled. "I'll go rent 2 rooms for us to use then. Wait here." I added. "Wait, two rooms?" Tae Hyun asked. I nodded. "Deh. Wae?" I replied. "Just rent a double sized room so we can stay together." he suggested. "I like Tae Hyun's idea!" Jae Hwa agreed. I heard _____ scoff. I looked at her to check if it's alright with it and she sighed. "Fine. We'll go with Tae Hyun's idea." _____ said. I could sense she didn't want it but she had no choice.

 

"Whoa. It's really big." Tae Hyun commented. We all nodded. I have to agree with him. Good thing it has 2 beds. That way, I can cuddle with _____ while we sleep. Sweet right? Ha-ha. "Oppa. Let's share one bed! Please?" Jae Hwa spoke. "Yeobo. I know you want to sleep with me so we can be comfortable while we sleep. Right?" _____ said, glaring at Jae Hwa. I giggled. "Of course jagiya." I agreed. She smirked at Jae Hwa who was now irritated. "Let's eat dinner, it's 7pm now." Tae Hyun said to avoid fighting between these two girls. "Deh. I'm hungry now." I agreed. "Arasso. I'll just change my clothes." _____ said. "Me too." Jae Hwa told us. "I'll wait for you Yeobo." I said to _____. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

      

LEFT: Your clothes
RIGHT: Jae Hwa's clothes

"Let's go yeobo!" _____ said as she pulled me. I laughed. "Tae Hyun and Jae Hwa went first but they'll wait for us." I said. "Aigoo. I'm so hungry now." _____ added. "You must eat alot yeobo. I'll feed you." I replied. She smiled widely at me. I pinched her cheeks. "Oh look yeobo! They have a gift shop here. Let's go there later!" _____ invited cheerfully. "Arasso. Anything you want." I answered back. "Why are you so sweet Oppa?" she asked, blushing. "I became like this ever since I met you." I confessed. She laughed and playfully hit me on the arm.

"So delicious!" Jae Hwa commented. "Nobody cares what you think so shut up." _____ murmurmed softly but it's enough for me to hear. I giggled. "What's funny Oppa?" Jae Hwa asked. "Oh. Nothing. It's just that _____ said something funny." I answered. She nodded. "Yah. _____ eat more." Tae Hyun commented. He held a spoon infront of her but _____ refused. "Thanks. But I can do it Oppa." she said to him. I smiled to myself. We finished eating and even had room for dessert. "Go you guys. _____ wants to go to the gift shop." I said to them. "Let's go together!" Jae Hwa beamed as she wrapped her hands around my arm. "Excuse me. I'll go along with my boyfriend." _____ said to Jae Hwa.  _____ pushed her lightly and held me. I wrapped one arm around her. I looked at her and smiled.

I saw _____ looking at one object. Her eyes widened and started to put it down. She went to look at something else. I remembered the first time we went to the mall to buy her shoes for Hyun's birthday. I came close to the object she was looking at earlier and a necklace was spotted. It was pretty and shiny and I surely want to buy it for her secretly. "I'll get these please." I said to the saleslady quietly so ______ won't notice. I want to surprise her.

"I'll find a good time." I said, determined.

***

NO SILENT READERS! :)
Sorry it's short. Huhu.

I'll be going to 2ne1's concert tomorrow so no update. Sorry. :(